The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2013, 04:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
laryngitis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
In Moderation

The midday sun trained his merciless gaze on her as she made her way home from the bus stop. The sweltering heat had drenched her skin with a glistening sheen. The ponytail she made did little to keep the warmth from building up beneath her neck, and tiny wisps of hair plastered to her nape in abject defeat.

She was not unattractive. The awkardness of puberty equally endeared her to her many pursuers and heightened her awareness of the effect her blossoming womanhood had on them. Had it been any other day, the sweat on her skin would’ve been the product of heat of a very different nature.

Reaching home, she took a moment to lock the door and draw the curtains before working herself out of her uniform and turning on the AC.

This was their time to be alone.

She unhooked her blue cotton bra, slung it over the kitchen chair, and traced her breast with the back of her hand before dropping it down to her pussy, already wet.

“In moderation,” he said, and she smiled.
Old 16-02-2013, 03:37 AM
Samster

Re: In Moderation

He recalled the words his grandfather spoke to him before he passed away,

“In moderation, always remember that.”

If he had listened, he would still be able to see today. Now all he sees are flickers of light, seeming shadows cast by the demons that now obfuscate the world around him.

It was barely a year ago. The first time it worked, he held her hand as they walked in silence among the shelves in the library. All the wisdom of the world bore witness to the folly of a man lusting after that which he can never have. That very evening, she kissed him goodbye as he walked her home.

But it was not enough.

When he got home, he took out the pair of underwear he stole from her, and spoke again the words his grandfather taught him before masturbating and cumming on the underwear. He closed his eyes when he came, and when he opened them again, the world was a little bit darker.

Too much, too soon.

She would’ve fallen in love, but love alas would not keep what lust ravages.
Old 16-02-2013, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Well done bro. Writing a story that teaches life values as well.
Old 22-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster

“Listen here, if you have done what I told you to do in the first place, you would not have gotten yourself in such a situation. Truth is, everybody fucks around. You fuck around, your wife fucks around, and so will your son too one day if he isn’t doing so already. But that’s that. You want to fuck, you do so in moderation, and then you forget. What were you thinking when you decided that you have fallen in love with her? More than that, what the FUCK was going through your head when you decided to fuck her sister then after that?

Look, we did not put so much money, time and effort into grooming you just so you can throw it all away chasing some stupid pussy. She’s probably fucking some other guy in the apartment you bought her. People like her will never have a chance this lifetime to afford that. Do you understand now why she said she was in love with you too?

Michael, I’m sorry it has to be this way, but the only recourse for you now is to apologize and resign.”
Old 23-02-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
Torchic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more , thanks
Old 23-02-2013, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp here ...
Old 24-02-2013, 10:40 AM
Samster

<1000 character nanofiction where 'in moderation' is used somewhere, somehow, in case anyone hasn't figured that out yet.

Is there anything anyone wants to see?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1