The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future
Am I crazy or falling in love?

2 Jan 2009

How could I forget the first day of school? We were all sorted into our respective new classes for our first day in secondary 3. It was a big day right? The first day of school is when you lock onto potential buddies and join forces to bully your new teachers. How naive I was, looking forward to such childish things and thinking that it was what made the first day of school memorable.

We followed our form teachers from the parade square back to our hot and humid classroom on the second floor after morning assembly ended. We were all excited to be allocated our seats, still chosen by our teachers as we were only sec 3 at that time. Queuing outside the classroom in 2 straight lines (boys on the left and girls on the right, sorted by height), we waited for Mrs Chong to tell us where to sit. Kids being kids, we started talking among ourselves. Our soft murmurs slowly grew into a loud chatter and the girls slowly started to join the boys in our conversations. Looking back, the topics that we were talking about were really innocent.

Mrs Chong (abv T for teacher): ISAIAH LEE! EVERYBODY KEEP QUIET!

The noisy chatter was drowned by the loud voice of Mrs Chong (till today I still wonder why is it that 1 teacher can always scream louder than a class of 40 rowdy students).

T: Isaiah Lee, do I have to personally come and get you?

I lan lan walked into the classroom and sat down on the seat allocated to me. Beside me was a girl. I saw a hint of light blue through her white uniform blouse when she bent down to take out her pencil case from her bag. Unzipping her pink ROXY pencil case, she took out a blue G2 pen and her phone, checking her messages while I looked at her.

Me: OI, can wear blue bra to school de meh?
Girl: KNS la. What I wear guan ni pi shi (none of your business).
Me: Wah so scary de ah you? Using phone in class some more not scared Mrs Chong see meh?
Girl: See see la. Who scared who? At most ask my mother come take from her only mah. Also won’t die.

With that, she continued to type away on her W910, sending messages to someone called Brian. I myself took out my pencil case and by that time, all of us were settled into our seats. Mrs Chong, as it turns out was our English teacher as well and she very generously used her hour long English lesson to let us know each other better. We would stand up one by one and tell everyone else our names and our interest.

So… she’s called Tiffany.
Old 22-03-2013, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Am I crazy or falling in love?

Thread subscribed!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai and Bro 4am'rs!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 22-03-2013, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

Ahh those innocent secondary school days.. Gotta miss those days, until the idea of what little willie can really do came to my mind
Old 22-03-2013, 02:06 AM
Samster

BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
Thread subscribed!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai and Bro 4am'rs!

WOW. Senior bro subscribed. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
Ahh those innocent secondary school days.. Gotta miss those days, until the idea of what little willie can really do came to my mind
Haha yeah. Trying to relieve the innocent days this story shouldn't contain many elements of sex haha
Old 22-03-2013, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
Skyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tiffany.. When she walk with her group of friends, you got Tiffany & Co..

Sometimes a dramatic changes to life isn't really a bad thing..
Old 22-03-2013, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp here...
Old 22-03-2013, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboy1988 View Post
Tiffany.. When she walk with her group of friends, you got Tiffany & Co..
Hahaha wah bro thanks for making my morning. Didn't even think of that when I was name picking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
camp here...
Thanks bro. I call pizza?
Old 22-03-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

The rest of the lessons went on throughout the morning and it was quite uneventful. Recess was spent, not in the company of Tiffany, but with some of the boys from my previous class. My best friend and sidekick, Freddie, was in the same class as me.

Freddie: Eh, so how? Anybody u like in our class yet?
Me: Eh you think so fast ah? But then hor, the Tiffany one quite xiong leh, should be fun.
F: Wah lao eh you always looking for that type only.
Me: Wah the demure type no kick la.
F: Eh Charlene not bad leh but think she got bf already. Heard he in 888 gang one.
Me: Snatch her la. I laugh at the side when u get beat up.
F: Fuck u la eat your food.

Math was taught by an old hag who looked like she should have retired and boy we were happy when class finally ended. Mummy’s boy Freddie was picked up by his mum as usual and I walked out of the front gate towards the temporary bus interchange to wait for my bus. Feeling super sian and not wanting anything more than to get home as soon as possible, I sat on the railing and took out my W760. I saw two unread messages from Freddie.

F: Oi, ask Tiffany out la. After school already leh.
F: Shit, saw her walking deep into the interchange. Quick action la.

I was about to give him a rude reply when I saw someone walk into the queue next to me. I gave her the third look or something that day. She was actually quite nice looking. She had long black hair that seemed to shine brown under the bright afternoon sun that was streaming into the interchange. When she put her bag onto the floor, I could see a small patch of sweat on her back, quickly covered by her boob length hair.

Tiff: Oi see what see? Never see girl before ah?
Me: Wah you zhin chor lor leh (Very rough).
Tiff: Why? cannot meh?

I chuckled and was interrupted by the sound of screeching tires, made by the arrival of our bus. I walked straight to the back of the bus and sat down, only to see Tiffany standing just beside the door. She was busy texting away on her W910, refusing to sit with me at the back of the bus. I hoped that she would alight before I did so that I could see where she lived.

I wanted so much to stare at her but was afraid that I would get caught. Instead, I opted to take out my Sony Ericsson earphones, and listened to My Chemical Romance while stealing quick glances at her while the bus slowly filled up with people when we stopped at another school.
Old 22-03-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

Hmm ah lians... Got a love/hate relationship with their attitude sometimes
Old 22-03-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

sounds good, more!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 22-03-2013, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
Hmm ah lians... Got a love/hate relationship with their attitude sometimes
Haha thanks bro. Trying to relieve a childhood I've never had. Haha could get quite fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
sounds good, more!
WAh thanks sis. Next chapter coming soon
Old 22-03-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good good waiting for more
Old 22-03-2013, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 13
toxicgirl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoxicgirl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoxicgirl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I heard ah lians all damn horny one eh... Haha.
Old 22-03-2013, 11:43 PM
Samster

I almost missed it when she got off the bus. By then, the bus was quite full with office workers and students who were blocking my view of Tiffany. It was only when the bus drove off that I saw her walking away from the bus stop. I used my W760 to take a picture of the bus stop and made a mental note to find an excuse to visit my friend who lives in that vicinity. It has been a long time since I contacted him.

I went home and looked him up on Facebook. Immediately, I wondered who the girl in his profile picture with him was. Maybe he was attached, and has no time for me. I hoped that it was not the case when I clicked the message button. He was online.

Me: Hey Chris, who’s the girl in your profile pic ah?
C: Yo, haha friend la.
Me: Friend only meh? Eh, intro her to me leh…

We spent a while catching up with each other and me teasing him. I decided to ignore the small stack of homework that was given out today. What are these teachers even thinking? How could they give homework on the first day of school?

16 Jan 2009

We walked once again to class after flag raising again, long settled into this daily routine. I no longer walked to the wrong level now. As usual, Tiffany was already sitting at her window seat when I got there. The table was about 1m away from the window and the morning sun was shining brightly onto her beautiful lightly tanned arms. I fought the urge to give her a smile as I sat down beside her, putting my bag onto the concrete floor.

I noticed a black shoe bag on the floor today, in addition to the pink ROXY bag that she was carrying. I still don’t know what CCA she was in. Going one step beyond my daily routine, I took my light blue Pilot shaker out of my pencil case in addition to my blue G2 pen. I saw that she was once again texting away on her phone, talking to Brian again. That Brian…

*Pokes her arm hard with my pencil*
Me: Oi, who’s Brian ah? I see you everyday text him. Boyfriend ah?
Tiff: Cannot meh? I got boyfriend you jealous ah?
Me: Ask ask only also cannot…

I moved away dejectedly when she poked me with her blue G2.

Tiff: Haha see la someone jealous already.
Me: What jealous la. Ms Ng come already stand up la.
Old 23-03-2013, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
Skyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lol.. Another stuck up bitch.. Follow OCK bro, give her one good time...

Sometimes a dramatic changes to life isn't really a bad thing..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1