The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ForsakenLov3 is Cool - loads of Potential
do u still strongly believe in our affinity?? Charlotte..

Hi guys!!! I'm new. I've been searchimg high and low for someone because I missed her real bad.. forums after forums, and it took me so long to decideto drop by here and register so I could post.. previously at other forums, I didn't register, I just look through, hoping I could find her name and contact.. I don't even know y I choose this site.. I just hope anyone could help..

This is how my story goes.

I saw her contact details in ss. So I decided to book her for overnight. Things work out quite very well for us.I still remember, hotel 81 lavender. It seems like just ytd, the only thing left r my flashbacks... we enjoy each other's company. She said she will would 收山, to go into a relationship with me.. she strongly believe that our Meetup is all part of our 缘分。。so do I, even now.. I have never given up on her, on the relationship.

But I don't know y, at some point, I try to msg her,call her. She didn't reply, didn't ans my call. After that, I lost my phone, lost all my contact.. since then I've start searching high and low for her... she said we share a special fate, a special bond, she said she will 收山。I believed too we share that special fate and bond... guys, I need help... I know I'm new and really sorry to trouble u guys. But I need to find her... she said she don't believe much in fortune telling, but she went with her mum just for us.. babe, where r u?? I am really gonna break down soon...

guys, can lead all the FLs to read this story?? I'm really sorry for the trouble and inconv caused... but I don't know how long I can take this... it's been so long... but she has always been on my mind... and here in my heart... I don't know if she is well or not... I don't know if I should believe in miracles...
Old 04-08-2015, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!
Re: do u still strongly believe in our affinity?? Charlotte..

You have been KC'ed big time.
Old 04-08-2015, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for boss to post his usual reply on such things.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am Charlotte....

I have been hiding in the forum cheating people's hard earn money and CPF savings for the longest time.

It was an enjoyable night that day, with you booking me overnight, it meant i only spread my public toilet vagina for you and not many others. I believed it was a well deserved break.

In fact i was hoping you would believe in 缘分 and continue booking me so i will not be so tired and service so many men each day. I really like the thickness....... of your wallet.....

The girth of your......... pocket with all the dollar bills make me so wet... i could not help but tell you my honest feelings for you.

I want to 收山。。。。。。i want to 收 all your 金山银山..... In fact. i hope you would marry me and give me a PR and eventually a citizenship.....

I promise to sleep with lesser men after you marry me, after all, it's quite tiring to sleep with about 256 man a month. Some of them stink too.

But it seems 缘分 has played it's card and saved you from me. By losing your phone, you are no longer within the reach of my lies and my badly fucked vagina.

Your hard earned money and CPF is save and you no need to add another talented individual like me to your already overcrowded country.

I'm really sad too and i have no choice but to go through so many forums in search of someone like you.

Luckily, i found about 387 in this couple of months.

It appears many like my vagina and my sweet lips.

I have 收山 about 223 times last month too but it's all 小金山 and 小银山......

So many have fallen for me.....i'm really flattered. Most don't mind my armpit hair too.

My mum is very angry with me. SHe went to the fortune teller a total of 133 times last month, everytime is a good divination.

I think the fortune teller makes more than me, and he no need spread his leg and suck cock too.

Please PM me.

My name is Charlotte..... and i miss your money...
Old 04-08-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 15
nichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocaw View Post
I am Charlotte....

I have been hiding in the forum cheating people's hard earn money and CPF savings for the longest time.

It was an enjoyable night that day, with you booking me overnight, it meant i only spread my public toilet vagina for you and not many others. I believed it was a well deserved break.

In fact i was hoping you would believe in 缘分 and continue booking me so i will not be so tired and service so many men each day. I really like the thickness....... of your wallet.....

The girth of your......... pocket with all the dollar bills make me so wet... i could not help but tell you my honest feelings for you.

I want to 收山。。。。。。i want to 收 all your 金山银山..... In fact. i hope you would marry me and give me a PR and eventually a citizenship.....

I promise to sleep with lesser men after you marry me, after all, it's quite tiring to sleep with about 256 man a month. Some of them stink too.

But it seems 缘分 has played it's card and saved you from me. By losing your phone, you are no longer within the reach of my lies and my badly fucked vagina.

Your hard earned money and CPF is save and you no need to add another talented individual like me to your already overcrowded country.

I'm really sad too and i have no choice but to go through so many forums in search of someone like you.

So many have fallen for me.....i'm really flattered. Most don't mind my armpit hair too.

My mum is very angry with me. SHe went to the fortune teller a total of 133 times last month, everytime is a good divination.

I think the fortune teller makes more than me, and he no need spread his leg and suck cock too.

Please PM me.

Old 04-08-2015, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

To TS...... I know Charlotte

She met me after spending time with you at Lavender 81.
She told me a very cute yet naive guy booked her before me.
She really liked him so she decided to give him a memorable time together.
And she also wanna leave a good impression. So she told him she will give up FL for him. But she knows he is not rich enough to give her what she wants in life. He doesn't even drive. She didn't wanna lie but she believes that is what he wanna hear. He seems like a good natured but inexperienced and lonely guy.

After that, she proceeded to give me one helluva BJ in a 5-star hotel!
Moan like crazy because she said she likes to be fucked by tall guys like me.
And she likes to be fucked hard. So hard that it will almost be painful!

Then when I fetched her home in my Mercedes, she said she want me to book her more. I said sure but one condition...
I said to her, "Stop leading this boy on! I will book you 2 overnights per week for 2 months if you don't answer his calls or reply his messages."

She said OK!
And that is how the cookie crumbles!

Poor TS. I still fuck Charlotte once in a while.
I will tell her you looking for her. Then I will ask her if she wanna see you.
If she does, she got to let me fuck her asshole before I will tell her your nick in SBF.

1) if she finds you, I would have fucked all her 3 holes
2) if her ass stays virgin, means she doesn't want to see you!
Old 04-08-2015, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gilacewek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CHARLOTTE CHARLOTTE ON THE WALL.
WHO IS THE GOONDUEST OF THEM ALL
Old 04-08-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

This thread is so sad. TS please wake up. Go to China now to find Charlotte and bring all the other PRC FLs in Singapore with you.
Old 04-08-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

I want her contact too!!
Old 04-08-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Farking Serious...
U still in primary school ah?
Wake up your idea already or not?

Old 05-08-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Opss. another sinking boat. Please wake up. there are more things to do. Life still moves on.
Old 05-08-2015, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Neogeo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Whore are for fuck
Old 05-08-2015, 04:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ForsakenLov3 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocaw View Post
I am Charlotte....

Please PM me.

Stop insulting her pls.. thanks..
Old 05-08-2015, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3970 / Power: 24
lobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-08-2015, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 17
thickhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: do u still strongly believe in our affinity?? Charlotte..

TS

At least give more info. When did that happen. How old was she. Is she local. How does she look like. How did you get to know her etc.

You have managed to write much without giving the more important details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenLov3 View Post
Hi guys!!! I'm new. I've been searchimg high and low for someone because I missed her real bad.. forums after forums, and it took me so long to decideto drop by here and register so I could post.. previously at other forums, I didn't register, I just look through, hoping I could find her name and contact.. I don't even know y I choose this site.. I just hope anyone could help..

This is how my story goes.

I saw her contact details in ss. So I decided to book her for overnight. Things work out quite very well for us.I still remember, hotel 81 lavender. It seems like just ytd, the only thing left r my flashbacks... we enjoy each other's company. She said she will would 收山, to go into a relationship with me.. she strongly believe that our Meetup is all part of our 缘分。。so do I, even now.. I have never given up on her, on the relationship.

But I don't know y, at some point, I try to msg her,call her. She didn't reply, didn't ans my call. After that, I lost my phone, lost all my contact.. since then I've start searching high and low for her... she said we share a special fate, a special bond, she said she will 收山。I believed too we share that special fate and bond... guys, I need help... I know I'm new and really sorry to trouble u guys. But I need to find her... she said she don't believe much in fortune telling, but she went with her mum just for us.. babe, where r u?? I am really gonna break down soon...

guys, can lead all the FLs to read this story?? I'm really sorry for the trouble and inconv caused... but I don't know how long I can take this... it's been so long... but she has always been on my mind... and here in my heart... I don't know if she is well or not... I don't know if I should believe in miracles...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1