The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2007, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 19
scott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to all
Thumbs up OMG, This Vampire can really suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott999 View Post
Can't post FR last nite as CO using PC, 1st blood details coming right up....
28 May was a great morning to start.
Although I woke up late for work, my lil' brother had already woken up before me.

Knew I had to feed him something premium today no matter what. As I had already missed out on a lot of solid gals this month due to my irregular working schedule + a very 'on' CO. Quickly went online to check this forum and my emails for the latest tomyam dishes.

Received San's email at 8.50am on Vampire and my booking was already made by 9am. hehe, got to be kiasu abit as i have missed the boat a few times for models like Guess, Fendi, Burberry for example. My lil' brother was determined to devour a model this time and his wish is finally granted...

to be continued...
Old 31-05-2007, 02:13 AM
Samster

scott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: OMG, This Vampire can really suck

I was at the 'scene' on time. Gave Vampire a little more time to unpack and settle down. I knew that it was her 1st time in Spore and also her virgin experience in providing us brothers here a solid good time. The extra time given paid off well...

Knocked on the door, keeping my fingers and toes crossed. The door opened and it was me instead who gave her the biggest smile. Why? Not only that I like what i saw, she looked younger that her sample pics posted in the group. But I was expecting her to be taller, and i estimate her height to be ard 1.62m +/- or so. Still, her legs are slender and any man see would wanna touch it too.

Vampire has also very fair and smooth complexion - I see already very 'mua yi' (satisfied). My lil' bro also got all shook up, my balls also clapped together with joy. I was thinking - my long time wish to bonk a mag model will soon be fulfilled...

When we got in, she showed me the CUTE magazine as we sat on the edge of the bed. Like an ex-classmate showing me pics of her yearbook, we hit off really well almost immediately without me having to make an effort or to make small talk. Her english is passable and she also speak some chinese.

Me as usual, like to slowly savour this extremely chio thaibu...
Old 31-05-2007, 02:30 AM
Samster

She took off my shoe after that, and poured me the beverages i bought. As we sipped our drinks, I started to tease her by touching her bit by bit. She wanted to remove my shirt but I stopped her. She wanted to take off her top, I stopped her too. Can tell that she is ready to please...

Earlier she told me that she is inexperienced, but i told her that I would show her the way. Then, I grabbed her from behind and aroused her by kissing her neck. She also responded by moving her ass (this ass is huge i tell you, more details in the later part) against my iron-hard rod. From the mirror, I saw her enjoying the moment with her eyes closed and that is where i start to remove her top and finally her bra...

Her breast's shape is really perfect and it was firm. knn, C-cup and so big can still be so firm and not sagging - sibe amazing! Suspect that it is enhanced, I was surprised when her boobs was soft to the touch, and i simply continued to massage her tits.

As all pieces of clothing dropped one after another, we then proceed the tub. Siao liao, water not filled. But nvm, enter the tub with her and let the water slowly surround us as we further get more comfortable with each other...
Old 31-05-2007, 02:47 AM
Samster

She soaped me front and back, i also returned favour. This time round, I totally feel that I am with my girlfriend having a good time at the hotel instead of paying for a bonk. After washing my tool and I also washed hers, we went to the 'main arena' after rinsing off the listerine.

She started catbathing me from my chest, nipples, thigh and down to my feet! Very ticklish and nice, make me squirmed with pleasure. She also found my weak point which is behind my knees. And when she suck lil' brother, that is when i realised that her inexperience - 'wu yia bo' (sure anot).

She blow me for a good 15mins! I helped to hold her soft silky hair as I can see her pretty face swallowing my whole cock, licking the balls and the area above my anus but below my balls. Her so-called inexperience bbbj brought me all the way to heaven. I also help to kick start her engine but rubbing her button and fingering her a bit.
Old 31-05-2007, 03:14 AM
Samster

I had to stop her bbbj and signal her that its time for the main course! I feel that she is fueled by Duracell, like the battery-powered bunny that can go on and on and on. *Clap clap* Although I would love to be sucked by her all day, I also can't wait to enjoy her full model figure front and back.

Her pussy is tight but that is not the main thing that make me wanna shoot my load within the first 10mins of missionary. Its her moans and facial expression that make me very high. Quickly enter her from the side, that kinda made me last longer... Heng ah~

I was overjoyed when i turned her around for the next position. I have always been a ass man. Her ass is huge and not the fat type. No stretch marks, no celluloid traces and suit her slim waist. I know i can barely last any longer pounding her from behind and grabbing those toufu-soft boobs.

Quickly removed the cd and we both took a sip of drinks and catch our breathe. Slightly over an hour liao, asked her to blow for me instead. I have been reading too much of this particular FL who swallows and also long time no CIM as well. Hope she can 'vampire' me dry...

Something unexpected happened when i came...
Old 31-05-2007, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Something unexpected happened when i came...
Long story short... sibe ai koon liaoz...

she got choked by my first cannon spray and one following shot of my own ended up in my eye. My mind was thinking "nbz" but recalling all the things she did for me, i lightly tapped her head and 'scolded' her playfully, "U noti gal!".

The 90mins ended with a massage, which was quite good.
I only go for one short this time but it was a world war one + world war 2 type of battle scenerio.

I left the room smelling nice, feeling light (wallet also lighter) but definitely fully-fed and satisfied!

Kudos to San for bringing in such a gem!
Old 31-05-2007, 05:24 AM
justforpleasure

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Sultress Mag Model 35C cupper - Vampire (pics avail)

very interesting and positive fr ...

kudos for your efforts ...

will definitely look forward to try the gem after reading your fr....
Old 31-05-2007, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
kdc2314 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykdc2314 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterparker89 View Post
now she's here, me want to retire liao. nnkc...
go for one more bonk before you retire laH bro make it your retirement bonk, btw if you can retire that is.... horny spider , the two last people to retire from bonking i can think is you and hthderrick !!! . hahaha
you been very quiet recently leh never see going here and there shoot webs liao. webbing running dry ah or busy with your superhero work .
Old 31-05-2007, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 18
peterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes, Vampire was featured in the same issue of "CUTE" magazine with Guess.
How i know??? I was the lucky chap yesterday heng heng got 1st blood.

Can't post FR last nite as CO using PC, 1st blood details coming right up....
Hey Bro, didn't notice that you replied to me too. Paiseh. Thanks for the confirmation...
btw, nice FR.
cheers pp89
Old 31-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 18
peterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdc2314 View Post
go for one more bonk before you retire laH bro make it your retirement bonk, btw if you can retire that is.... horny spider, the two last people to retire from bonking i can think is you and hthderrick !!! . hahaha
you been very quiet recently leh never see going here and there shoot webs liao. webbing running dry ah or busy with your superhero work .
si kdc! me long time no post, u come and jee siao me!
actually me not really retire lah, just need to focus on some other "things". But then again, once in awhile i come in here to look see, look see for variety...
Where your FR??? hahaha
Old 31-05-2007, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
kdc2314 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykdc2314 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
si kdc! me long time no post, u come and jee siao me!
actually me not really retire lah, just need to focus on some other "things". But then again, once in awhile i come in here to look see, look see for variety...
Where your FR??? hahaha
me long time no bonk liao busy with work, everyday slog, was offered first blood from sis also have to turn down. i also know sis got offer you also, sis tell me you and hthderrick busy too so never take first blood also.
focus other "things" ?? .. new hobby ah ? collecting stamps ah ? hahahaha
Old 31-05-2007, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey Bro, didn't notice that you replied to me too. Paiseh. Thanks for the confirmation...
btw, nice FR.
cheers pp89
Glad u enjoyed the FR.
The FR a bit long this time cause got a few fellow samster pm-ed me to come out with the detailed FR fast. Didn't want to disappoint them.

Most of them are waiting to see if it is worth the money for this holy bonk. And also to the newbies who pm me for contact, refer to San please. Check his signature and you would know how to get a piece of Vampire.

Know you also enjoy her chio pictorial in that issue of CUTE magazine. Too bad she is not selling.

Whoever can find the rest of her pics online, please pm me.
Allow me to up you my humble 3pts. Thanks in advance!
Old 31-05-2007, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hoping to try her. pmed bro san, hope u reply soon.
Old 31-05-2007, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
veelee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Sultress Mag Model 35C cupper - Vampire (pics avail)

Called bro San about booking Vampire today at about 3pm and she was booked all the way till 9. Obviously she's in demand!

I got there a little early -- she was with her friend in another room chatting. So when she came back I went in with her and sat down. First thoughts were that she was a little shorter than I expected, but still very chio.

She's got a very heart-shaped face, with nice high cheekbones and very fair skin for a Thai. It's the first time I've seen a Thai girl who is lighter than in her photos...

After a little chat over her photos, we went and took a shower. When she came out, she was really really cold and shivering, so I went under the blankets with her and started warming her up body to body.

Long story short, after about 20 minutes of rubba-rubba, fingering and licking she was ready to go and dripping. She sounded like a Jap AV girl, twitching here and there, moving her hips and moaning. So the condom went on and my didi went in -- 15 minutes later we were done and I was lying on the bed trying to catch my breath.

Face: 8
Attitude: 9 Very very GFE, almost shy.
Body: 7 Very nice figure, but I like them a little taller.
Boobs: C cup. Probably real. Took a while to get her nipples hard all the way.
Frenching: None
BBBj: Nope, didn't try. Too busy getting her going
Painting/fingering: Yes, gets quite wet and runny
Fj: 8.5 Nice and tight, and sounds very JAV
Overall: Probably a 8.5 -- well above average.
RTF: At least once more, maybe twice. Painful on the wallet but worth it.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

THIS IS DEDICATED TO THE A HOLE WHO STOLE VAMPIRES TIPS AND WHO DID NOT PAY UP AFTER THE BONK...

GOT NO MONEY DONT FARK, SIMPLE AS THAT. SHE WORKS HARD FOR HER MONEY AND TIPS, SO FARKING WAKE UP YOUR IDEA. DONT BE A DISGRACE TO SBF BROS...... give farking excuse say forget to bring money, say atm v far, call got no courtesy to pick up when my guys call, await i already noe who the fark you are.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1