The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
A busty sad wife trapped in local club

Chapter 1

Rajan and Yong Hui were NTU students. They were roomies together for two years in a row and they had developed a good friendship throughout the time they spent together in the school.

They majored in the same course and hence studied together usually. One night, they decided to blow off some steam because finals were around the corner and they needed to relax a bit.

Rajan was a very tall and strongly built guy with a charming personality. Yong Hui was a very good looking guy with a rich family background. They often go clubbing together and they always manage to get laid with chicks there.

They were each other’s best wingman and they decided to go clubbing despite the finals were not very distant away from them. They did not expect that night would change their life forever and ever.

On the same night that Rajan and Yong Hui were clubbing, Josephine Chan was very devastated. She was a middle aged secondary school teacher and a mother of two teenage boys. Just recently, she found out her husband had been cheating on her for almost two years and the woman her husband was involved with got pregnant already.

The bitch was a very young sweet 20 something China girl who worked in her husband’s company. Her two rebellious teenage sons did not give a shit about any of that at all. She was literally heartbroken.

She did not understand. Although Josephine was almost 40 years old, she maintained her figure and her look as perfect as possible. Very few women in her age managed to maintain a body and look like Josephine. She was blessed with a pair of very juicy 36 double D breasts, with habitual jogging, her ass was as firm and round as a man could hope for.

Still, her husband cheated on her. What was the point for her to stay that attractive? She was sad. She had been a stern and serious teacher. She did not know her male colleagues and some lusting male students fantasized her.

She was so sad that she decided to look for distraction. She made a bad decision by going to a local club alone. It had been a long time since she was in a club scene. Most of her friends were teachers too, and not that much teachers were clubbers.

Josephine used to club a lot. Now she faced a problem for which she did not know what to wear to clubbing nowadays. She decided to wear a nylon tight dress that she bought many years ago.

It was actually an outfit for her to wear when her husband requested for some bondage sex. She used to be tied up, with her hands both tied onto the bed frame, and got fucked roughly.

Good old days. Her husband said she was a slutty woman deep beneath, being a teacher would not change the fact. She was not sure if it was said for sexual pleasure or he meant it.

She tied her hair up into a very long pony tail, with some punk rock make up, she sure looked like a young adult instead of a middle aged mother of two. She called for Uber and off her go.

This was her worst decision of her life.

To be continued
Old 23-04-2017, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 15
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of
Re: A busty sad wife trapped in local club

"she was blessed with a pair of very juicy 36 double D breasts, with habitual jogging, her ass was as firm and round as a man could hope for. "

Damn I can't wait for the next installment.😅
Old 23-04-2017, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 8
Dobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of light

Camping for updates
Old 23-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start, waiting for more.
Old 23-04-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 8
CheeseL is a glorious beacon of lightCheeseL is a glorious beacon of lightCheeseL is a glorious beacon of lightCheeseL is a glorious beacon of lightCheeseL is a glorious beacon of lightCheeseL is a glorious beacon of light

Please spice it up with some pictures.
Old 23-04-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates from TS.
Old 23-04-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

good start....pls continue when ready
Old 23-04-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for updates....

Cheers
Old 23-04-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 17
viavboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterviavboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got any picture of her big neh neh ?

Always on the lookout for a good pussy to bonk.
Old 23-04-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
HairyPorter1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start ... camping here too
Old 23-04-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

http://imgur.com/a/9IDLS

This could be how josephine figure looked like
Old 23-04-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
TomCaine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 24-04-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3201 / Power: 18
OldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond repute

I standby with popcorn and beer and a stool .
Old 24-04-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
MiamiVice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent...
Old 24-04-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Janeiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldWulf View Post
I standby with popcorn and beer and a stool .
Why only stool? Make it a bench
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1