The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 19
masterq85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Police Raid

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/17-arrested-in-police-raid-on-entertainment-outlets/3681528.html?cid=fbcna
Old 16-04-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Police Raid

17 arrested in police raid on entertainment outlets

Posted 16 Apr 2017 13:14
Updated 16 Apr 2017 13:20

SINGAPORE: Seventeen people were arrested following an eight-hour joint enforcement operation on nine public entertainment outlets that commenced at 10pm on Saturday (Apr 15), said a news release from the Singapore Police Force (SPF).

Fourteen women were among those arrested, of which four were caught appearing nude in a public place.

Two out of the three men arrested were suspected members of an unlawful society, SPF said.

One of the entertainment outlets was found to have breached the Public Entertainment Licensing Conditions while four were found to have breached the Fire Safety Rules and Regulations.

The operation was led by Tanglin Division and supported by officers from Criminal Investigations Department, Traffic Police, Central Narcotics Bureau and the Singapore Civil Defence Force Division.

The Traffic Police also conducted an enforcement operation against drink driving in the vicinity of Clemenceau Ave.

Twenty-eight motorists were checked and a man was arrested for drink driving. Investigations are ongoing.

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...s/3681528.html

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 17-04-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
fastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud of

Really better to stay low for a while .
Old 21-04-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

more frequent visit by white car at dunlop st ,princep st n bencoolen
Old 22-04-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Look on the bright side. More raids means fresh stocks....
Old 22-04-2017, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 8
jcang is a glorious beacon of lightjcang is a glorious beacon of lightjcang is a glorious beacon of lightjcang is a glorious beacon of lightjcang is a glorious beacon of lightjcang is a glorious beacon of light

So many raid on-going daily... Where is the best place to go now?
Old 22-04-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8811 / Power: 11
hongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcang View Post
So many raid on-going daily... Where is the best place to go now?
The best place is home! Let your fingers do the walking.....oopps.....I meant wanking!
Old 22-04-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
fastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongkongdoggy View Post
The best place is home! Let your fingers do the walking.....oopps.....I meant wanking!
Yes the best place is home but must make sure that you lock the door .

Hope they also raid GMT .
Old 23-04-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

A lot also at Chinatown that area actually everywhere also got as Long as the girls mai anyhow chop us customer and no one complains things will be ok but best still chiong safe and careful
Old 24-04-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Joe9090 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

旧的不去,新的不来。
Old 24-04-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 17
KlekKlak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKlekKlak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nowadays mata very hardworking .
Old 27-04-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Six arrested in raids on spas, TCM parlours

It's part of enforcement operation against errant massage establishments

Ronald Loh
Reporter

Apr 27, 2017 06:00 am

Six women were arrested yesterday afternoon when police raided two traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and two spa establishments as part of an enforcement operation.

Police officers raided the four shops, in the Little India area. They were suspected to be providing sexual services, charging up to $200.

The women, aged between 29 and 50, believed to be from China and Vietnam, were arrested under the Women's Charter, and the parlour operators will face further action.

During yesterday's operation, which The New Paper witnessed, officers first raided the two TCM establishments, located near each other on Rangoon Road, within an hour.

When TNP arrived at the first shop, two female employees, one of whom was later arrested, were sitting beside a massage bed.

Officers searched the place, finding a packet of condoms, while others went through the establishment's log books.

It was a similar scene at the second parlour, believed to have been opened about two to three months ago. Two more women were arrested there.

The licensed TCM practitioners were not present in both shops at the time of the raid.

A resident, who wanted to be known only as Ben, 29, who works in IT, said he had suspected the second parlour of conducting illicit activities.

continue reading here : http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/six...s-tcm-parlours

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 29-04-2017, 05:25 AM
Samster

3 women arrested on third day of police raid on massage parlours

28 Apr 2017 09:30PM (Updated: 28 Apr 2017 11:42PM)

SINGAPORE: Three women were arrested on Friday (Apr 28) when police raided massage parlours in Upper Paya Lebar, Sennett Estate and MacPherson.

Channel NewsAsia understands that the women, aged between 36 and 45, are accused of offering sexual services to their clients for S$100 to S$150.

Condoms wrapped in aluminium foil and concealed in pill bottles were seized, and action is being taken against three massage establishments for offences under the Massage Establishments Act, said the police in a news release on Friday.

A total of 15 massage parlours were checked during three days of police operations which began on Wednesday.

Six women were arrested in Little India on Wednesday. Checks were also conducted that same day in Bukit Batok and on Thursday in Clementi but no one was arrested.

The police said the operations are part of efforts to ensure that massage establishments adhere to the rules and conditions of their licences.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...rlours-8803742

The wind is very very very strong .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 29-04-2017, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 7
Nantboy7 is a name known to allNantboy7 is a name known to allNantboy7 is a name known to allNantboy7 is a name known to allNantboy7 is a name known to allNantboy7 is a name known to all

Be safe bro
Old 29-04-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 16
3dif is a Helpful and Caring Samster3dif is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I expect more raids to be coming .
Advert Space Available