The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iLii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My life till now

I'm waiting for ur update bro.
Old 11-04-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
HerzBerg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLii View Post
I'm waiting for ur update bro.
Same here too
Old 12-04-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 8
Audience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I remember the whole night those group of ahbeng did not touch the bottle of alcohol, Everyone around including all the waitress was taking turn to drink and thanking us at our table. I was almost to drunk as was the first time drinking. Amanda was at my area the whole night and asking more about me.

Amanda: do you mind i ask why do you always bring so much cash with you?

Monkey: no?  Not always but everyday.

Amanda: you did not work where do you get so much then?

Monkey: i save lor.. Everyday go market toilet sit down collect 10cent or go around pick can to sell garang guni.

Amanda: nonsence laa...

This group of ahbeng was staring at me the whole night. Every minute every second their eyes are on me, in my mind i was thinking they won't just let me insult and forget it for sure.

Monkey: amanda does this group of beng fight here with any patron here before?

Amanda: they usually quarrel but have not seen they really get into fight before..

All i can do is jusy sit back and wait the next move from them. Ken was busy entertain by the 2 waitress. They were putting all topic on me. Every topic is about what am i doing and money. Yes money all about money.

Waitress1: is your friend family rich?

Ken: no?

Waitress2: don't lie to us, confirm have family background

Ken, yes he have background, his dad & mum life prisonment is this counted?

I stare at ken this moment and he was teliing me sorry, while 2 of the waitress was shock.

Waitress2: serious? Then where he got money?

Ken: he host a few web for online business, all he need to do is click some internet and money came in.

Waitress1: wahh he so young and so capable.

Waitress2: does he need to hired any one?  I can help him out.

Ken: no need,  as we have enough people currently.

All topic asking what web i host,  what kind of business and how i got all this idea.. I was really getting piss as i was thinking i have money you all judge, i no show money you all judge can't you all just drink and enjoy yourself?

Monkey: eh you 2 waitress can just change the topic and stop asking more about me?  When i about to order you all think i will disgrace, but now why topic all are on me?  Need so money mind bo?

Waitress1&2: sorryy...

Amanda: relax... Calm down..

Monkey: i go out and have some fresh air first.

I went out to have some fresh air and a puff of cigarette, amanda follow along telling me cool down, is like this when people working in sale line because of quota and commission.. Naturally they will slowly be money mind and do whatever it could to hit the quota. Same goes to me as well.

Monkey: you are quite different to be honest, those ahbeng will spent few hundred just for you but you never go over but stay at my table.
Old 12-04-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Audience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Amanda: because you were looking so down, so i stay.

Monkey: but no matter what, you stay because you do not want to see me sad. Not like those people inside..

Amanda: i did ask too. No?

Monkey: you were asking in curiosity inside you and you stop,

I already quite piss earlier on inside (I could see a few shadows coming towards my direction and within second) the group of ahbeng behind me. Ahbeng 1 continue his nonsence and the rest watching behind.

Ahbeng1: you very satki hor?  (You very cocky hor?)

Amanda: eh stop, don't come here create unwanted trouble.

Monkey: THENNN?  (I was draging my 'then' from soft to loud voice)

Ahbeng1: Then?  Then? You what shirt want? (He was refering to what gang i was from)

Monkey; my shirt ah?  I bought from bugis junction level 2 flesh imp shop.

I remember after i said the fleshimp amanda was trying very hard not to smile so do i.

Ahbeng: eh peng you eh don't try to be funny with me la. Limbei ahzai ti tou penjuru 123 ( eh friend dont try to be funny with me, i call ahzai from penjuru 123 gang)

Monkey: oh gang ah?  Then say la,  i never study don't so chim with me.

Monkey: lim bei buay gei yan ka lee kong la (i not happy to tell you)

After i reply and the very moment ahbeng1 swing his fist on my head.. I was caught by him and my spectical flew off my face, followed by another puch and kick.. He was about 90kg and i was only 45kg i was very small size the kick landed on my stomach and i lying down on the floor,

Ahbeng1: i see you one time i beat you one time.

The others three were just watching and amanda asking if i am alright and holding me up. (in my mind i was thinking i must get this idiot today)since young no matter what you hit me once i make sure i give you double and no matter what as long as i have the last breath i will still fight and not back out.

Amanda: why you any how beat my customer?

Ahbeng1: just because of one customer and you ignore my brother,  you know how heart pain he is?

Amanda: i said i will go over right? Why you need to hit people?

Before ahbeng1 reply to amanda,

Monkey: mai kp so much la, you are not done with me. Come..  Comee..

Ahbeng1 swing his fist at my again and this time round i manage to defence myself but follow by his kick i am not able to defence in time (due to the first kick i got with slight pain i still in)
and i am down on the floor second time again.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Ahbeng1: come come see you can tank how long.

Crowd was starting to form behind us, I crawl my self up without the help of amanda this time round, all i remember was i charge towards him and caught him in no time. My punch does not cause much impact of him because of my size...

I just continue to punch him and defend myself whatever i could.. Everything was in mess.. Amanda was shouting for us to stop

I could not be bothered with any of amanda or the crowd now, all in my mind was to get him down use my leg and stomp his stomach as many time as i could...

Suddenly... I remember i was taught by an old uncle of my dad friend. He told me If you encounter any fight with big guys remember find any chance you could to kick his knee. Because of his body weight most of the bigger size person leg in not that strong.

This i the moment i kick his side knee like those football volley with the bottom of my shin. First kick i could see that he became jelly,, followed by second and third kick.. The remaining 3 ahbeng join in kicking punching and whatever they could, i was down the third time with their raining kick and punch.. Ken suddenly appeaer and shouted.

Ken: many people bully one ah?

Moment ken say finish,,  group of beng went towards him and comb him down.. Crowd was shouting

Crowd: POLICE POLICE!! 

Group of beng ran as fast as they could. I slowly get my self up with some help of amanda with her teary eye.. I could not see any police around when i got up.. while ken got help up by waitress 1 & 2.

I do not have much visible injury just could only feel pain around body except one blue black near my eye area and a cut on hand.. Ken got worse he got his face blue black and bleeding mouth. Waitress blaming him for trying to act hero after that.

Waitress1: you cannot fight why act smart now you injured

Ken: sorry hor,  i cannot see my friend got beaten i do nothing

Ken: i rather i got beaten together than just watch one side.

Waitress2: ok la smart la. Good la..

Waitress 1 went in and get some tissue and ice. She came back to help ken wipe off the blood and putting some ice on him. The others waitress came out from inside to ask amanda do i need any ice or tissue.

Monkey: no need. Nothing serious here.

With the teary eyes of amanda..

Amanda: sorry i really don't know what to say. You help me with the sale and yet i got you into fight and injury..

Monkey: i also haven't die. Cry for what?  You also never expect this.

Amanda: no matter what,  sorry.. I really sorryy.. (Sob sob) do you need any doctor?  I bring you now.

Monkey: no need la.. I not so weak..

Amanda: ok wait me here,  i go settle my sale for today and i can knock off.

Is about their time to closed all of the waitress went in to do their closing or whatever they have, while me and ken waited outside and chat..

Monkey: you siao ah.. Interfere for what.. Now you for nothing injure and even worse than me.

Ken: join in the fun la. I want beat them but nb ping bang piang i have touch them i down liao. Hahaha

Ken: worth it la. I help you with some beaten from them and got 2 waitress help me wipe my wound. One stone kill 2 bird.

Monkey: knn la you. Still can joke

Amanda came back and trying to bring me to see some doctor i insist on not going as i am find. Waitress 2 told ken she is going off becuse of her boyfriend fetching her.

Waitress2: bye ken.. bye monkey..

I did not reply her and ken told her bye with a disappointed and sad tone.

Waitress 1 came and ask ken where did he stay and will sent him home. Amanda insist on sending me home too.

Amanda: where do you stay?  I sent you home.

Monkey: no need la. Not as if I don't know where I stay or cannot walk.

Monkey: if you want then really accompany eat i feel hungry after some fight..

With that waitress 1 and ken took a cab of their own to ken home. While me and amanda board the others to jalan besar to have some dim sum.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
fartboy2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sibei good stories....... v nostalgic!!!!
Old 12-04-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
oneuponsix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 12-04-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
CitiSarah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerzBerg View Post
Same here too
Same here also
Old 12-04-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
jocow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS
Old 12-04-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
donkeyleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro!
Please update soon
Old 13-04-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
fartboy2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ts please update! thanks!
Old 13-04-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
CigSaucer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, hope to read more
Old 13-04-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
johnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more.

To return:

Chaku
Saltyraw
Prince7
SureScore
Lamborghini

Old 13-04-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster