The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future
FLs who overvalue themselves

This is a rant post. Just need to let off some steam about how these FLs think so highly of themselves.

Been chiong-ing FLs my entire life since I started in my teens until now, my 20s. Prefer FLs over a gf because you get to choose what type of face you want and the body you want to screw. No need to build relationships just to get into her pants, just meet, screw, pay and go, just like any other business transaction. Who doesn't like instant gratification anyway?

Lately been noticing this disgusting trend of FLs posting on online platforms who are asking for the skies. Not just about the price, but some of them with ridiculous requests like asking you to cook for them (i'm serious) on top of demanding $700 for a shot.

I use mainly Locanto to source for local FLs online. i've meet some really good ones, like one young girl who offered herself raw to me because she doesn't like BBBJs and best thing is she doesn't really care about the money, I still give her money anyway because I'm not a cheapskate, and I feel bad for her for coming all the way to my place in the middle of the night, good times like those. And many others too, but too bad I've lost contact with them already so don't bother PMing me asking for contact and all that bullshit.

SO, right now on the topic.

These girls think their vaginas are made of gold. The most recent and laughable incident is about how this girl posted online claiming to be a "model" and when I asked her about her pricing for just private sexy time. she told me 1000/1. eh what? let pictures do the talking.

Just see how guailan she is in her replies.

Actually being an FL is nothing wrong, it's just the bad attitude and having that self-entitled mindset thinking that just because they are young they can demand whatever hell they want.

Worst thing is some people actually spoil the market and pay them the amount the demand and making them into spoilt brats. First girl I mentioned earlier asking for $700 a shot claimed that her previous "daddy" gave her that amount and she wont go any lower than that, plus she gave me fake measurements and fake pics. Measurements given to me are those of a fatty type of girl, and the pic shows a slim tummy faceless pic of a girl.

Here she is asking me to cook for her.

Lastly one more screenshot of yet another self-entitled whore online.

Looks like I'll be going back to my regular PRCs for some time since I'm getting all these garbage are filling up the ad portals online.
Old 30-03-2017, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
This is a rant post. Just need to let off some steam about how these FLs think so highly of themselves.

Been chiong-ing FLs my entire life since I started in my teens until now, my 20s. Prefer FLs over a gf because you get to choose what type of face you want and the body you want to screw. No need to build relationships just to get into her pants, just meet, screw, pay and go, just like any other business transaction. Who doesn't like instant gratification anyway?

Lately been noticing this disgusting trend of FLs posting on online platforms who are asking for the skies. Not just about the price, but some of them with ridiculous requests like asking you to cook for them (i'm serious) on top of demanding $700 for a shot.

I use mainly Locanto to source for local FLs online. i've meet some really good ones, like one young girl who offered herself raw to me because she doesn't like BBBJs and best thing is she doesn't really care about the money, I still give her money anyway because I'm not a cheapskate, and I feel bad for her for coming all the way to my place in the middle of the night, good times like those. And many others too, but too bad I've lost contact with them already so don't bother PMing me asking for contact and all that bullshit.

SO, right now on the topic.

These girls think their vaginas are made of gold. The most recent and laughable incident is about how this girl posted online claiming to be a "model" and when I asked her about her pricing for just private sexy time. she told me 1000/1. eh what? let pictures do the talking.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Rixxqtd.jp

Just see how guailan she is in her replies.

Actually being an FL is nothing wrong, it's just the bad attitude and having that self-entitled mindset thinking that just because they are young they can demand whatever hell they want.

Worst thing is some people actually spoil the market and pay them the amount the demand and making them into spoilt brats. First girl I mentioned earlier asking for $700 a shot claimed that her previous "daddy" gave her that amount and she wont go any lower than that, plus she gave me fake measurements and fake pics. Measurements given to me are those of a fatty type of girl, and the pic shows a slim tummy faceless pic of a girl.

Here she is asking me to cook for her.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fKUQL7s.jp

Lastly one more screenshot of yet another self-entitled whore online.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3FGtGp

Looks like I'll be going back to my regular PRCs for some time since I'm getting all these garbage are filling up the ad portals online.
Cooking means instant noodles n maybe fry an egg n canned ham La

And the online behaviour of sporeans are not surprising pathetic. Both buyers n sellers.

Sadly both buyers n sellers think its OK to do this. So the buyer will want to pay peanuts n seller will argue n insult n buyer argue back n vicious cycle ensue. Truth is its really dumb for hooker n customer to argue.

Plus spore gers are fucked up n got elevated opinion of themselves. Most spore gals aren't worth 1k. Even if they're virgins.

Most above average prcs n Korean gals, 6/10 nia are better than top 10% of spore gals. So how can spore gals worth 1k

Really no need for u to criticize the ger when u r merely a potential customer. They make 1k from 1 customer, its enough Liao for most gers out to have fun
________
Exchange points rant got use mA

Last edited by sadfa; 30-03-2017 at 04:53 AM.
Old 30-03-2017, 05:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
invertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyinvertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: FLs who overvalue themselves

I wished my virginity was worth $3500...haha..nb gave it away for free
Old 30-03-2017, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 13
Paizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to behold

sad that many local girls are like this right now. not saying all, but a lot of new ones who have personal problems and diving straight to selling their bodies for quick $$.
Old 30-03-2017, 07:26 AM
Samster

boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Cooking means instant noodles n maybe fry an egg n canned ham La

And the online behaviour of sporeans are not surprising pathetic. Both buyers n sellers.

Sadly both buyers n sellers think its OK to do this. So the buyer will want to pay peanuts n seller will argue n insult n buyer argue back n vicious cycle ensue. Truth is its really dumb for hooker n customer to argue.

Plus spore gers are fucked up n got elevated opinion of themselves. Most spore gals aren't worth 1k. Even if they're virgins.

Most above average prcs n Korean gals, 6/10 nia are better than top 10% of spore gals. So how can spore gals worth 1k

Really no need for u to criticize the ger when u r merely a potential customer. They make 1k from 1 customer, its enough Liao for most gers out to have fun
________
Exchange points rant got use mA
the latest one asking for 1k she dont bother even proving her "worth" with her own pictures to prove yet she still dare to say she "knows her own worth". she is really damn GL in her replies btw, she continued insulting me further after that which i didn't screenshot. really feels like i'm arguing with a sec school kid. that's why i find a lot of these local FLs having this self-entitled mindset. they think because they are english speaking and holding an SG passport means their value is sky high
Old 30-03-2017, 07:32 AM
Samster

Also when I mentioned ridiculous requests, some others include the girl incessantly asking for a face picture before meetup. When I sent her the pic she went MIA. really ccb waste ppl time. Want $$ yet so fussy and nitpicky over the type of men they meet. cannot just grit their teeth, get fucked, get their $$ and fark off already? already asking for the skies liao still wanna be fussy as hell.

Others include asking for deposit to "protect herself because she kena scammed before online". I know i'm not stupid to fall for these lame excuses.
Old 30-03-2017, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Bro

I rather u invest 1k on a young girls from ITE be ur gf.

Then u want fuck many times also can.
Old 30-03-2017, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
Also when I mentioned ridiculous requests, some others include the girl incessantly asking for a face picture before meetup. When I sent her the pic she went MIA. really ccb waste ppl time. Want $$ yet so fussy and nitpicky over the type of men they meet. cannot just grit their teeth, get fucked, get their $$ and fark off already? already asking for the skies liao still wanna be fussy as hell.

Others include asking for deposit to "protect herself because she kena scammed before online". I know i'm not stupid to fall for these lame excuses.
Maybe is China scam. Now Tiong all good in English
Old 30-03-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

nobody ask u go locanto which is full of bullshit and scams

just stick to our forum is much better
Old 30-03-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
geylangfucker is a Helpful and Caring Samstergeylangfucker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, I think you are just feeling "tulan".

Personally i think it is a buyer n seller market. If you cant agree, just move on. No point arguing with her cos it just makes you more tulan.

Its like Antiques. Either you views them as junk or valuables.

Anyway Life goes on.
Old 30-03-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Bro

I rather u invest 1k on a young girls from ITE be ur gf.

Then u want fuck many times also can.
Don't know of any ITE xmm right now. Or else yah she would be a much worthy investment than some stupid 'model' online demanding for ridiculous amounts
Old 30-03-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Or maybe these people just using same tactic to con shallow people online
Old 30-03-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
nobody ask u go locanto which is full of bullshit and scams

just stick to our forum is much better
Just trying out only mah since I got some legit girls from there before. But my main source still SBF.
Old 30-03-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfucker View Post
TS, I think you are just feeling "tulan".

Personally i think it is a buyer n seller market. If you cant agree, just move on. No point arguing with her cos it just makes you more tulan.

Its like Antiques. Either you views them as junk or valuables.

Anyway Life goes on.
Yup bro. Just feeling tulan only need to vent out. Eventually will ignore them and move on to find other options. It's just Like carousell where you still see idiots selling goods at way above market rate and when you try to nego with them they argue with you nonstop. In the end the only way for them to lower their price is when nobody is buying their stuff
Old 30-03-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

More likely since they are educated right here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1