The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
invertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyinvertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hidden past of a young married man

thanks for bros and sis who have their tents pitched

Steff and I were around 24 that time...she's 30 now (still waiting for you to read this "steff")

Im not fabulously goodlooking..just normal I must say but I tend to be bolder, confidence is important.

.....cont

I shook myself up from the daze and decided to proceed further...

I abruptly stopped my kisses and shifted my body out of the sofa. My ex did not enjoy being eaten and I have always wanted to see how it would really make a female feel when I eat her. Did not have the chance to do it to the ah tiong bu so I had to do it to Steff...

I went down on my knees and spread her legs apart, Steff was alittle surprised by what I was doing but did not resist..She just looked at me, under the warm yellow lighting of my home, I could see that her pupils were clearly dilated.. She knew she sent herself to the lion's den and she was willing for the lion to do whatever it wants to her. It was at this moment, I know I can do everything that I want to her.

I did not lift her legs upwards, I spread her thighs slightly and started to kiss her between her legs over the skort she was wearing. In my heart, I knew she was wearing the same sexy panty she showed me in the pics earlier..I was calm... I kissed wildly.. as her skort was quite thin, the more I kiss her below, the moisture I could feel on my lips. Steff was getting really really wet... She moaned very softly...

WIthout looking up, I undid her bottoms and reached with both of my hands to each side of her seams... I felt her hands hold mine, there were no resistance, she just held them.. It made me feel that she was feeling very very vulnerable but wanted me to go on.. like a lost girl who wanted someone to release her from her mental constraints...from her inhibitions....

I slid her bottoms down slowly, revealing her black lacy lingerie panty..looking at it made me even more excited.. I did not rush, slowly pulling her bottoms off like unwrapping a very nice birthday present...I finally looked up to see her expressions.. Steff was nervous.. She just stared down at her shorts watching them being slowly removed by me.
She caught me looking and looked away..

Steff assisted me by slowly raising one of her legs to allow her shorts to be removed, she positioned one of her feet on the sofa while I slid her shorts off the other one..It was at this position, I could clearly see how wet she already was.. her panty looked really thoroughly soaked and I could see moisture on her skin from the holes of the panty (refer to previous pic in the thread)..

I went back to sit on the sofa and put my right hand straight between her legs, I could not wait anymore...I wanted to feel her wet pussy...

I started to kiss her frantically, while having my hand rubbing her pussy over her already wet panty. felt Steff try to resist by clipping her thighs together. But she only did it once or twice, before slowly spreading herself wider and wider....

My fingers stroked up and down tracing her pussy lips, Steff was trying to control her moans while continue to keep up with our wild kissings. It was really such a turn on to feel her juices dampen my fingers. By now, her panty was already fully saturated with her own love juices..

I reached my hand to the top of her panty and in one swift motion, I pulled it down and stripped her off it... Steff was shocked.. her tongue stopped inside my mouth for a moment but it was only for a short while. I saw her open her eyes looking into mine before going berserk... She started to kiss me even more wildly....she has totally let go of herself....

Pic of Steff crawling in my bed after one of the numerous sessions we had after the first... (its a different lingerie)

to be continued.....
Old 25-04-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Wow. She look damn beautiful. Nice lips and boobs too. Hope to see more from you
Old 25-04-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
Whatoeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS!!
Old 26-04-2017, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Angexwei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitch hard tent
Old 26-04-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice story.
Old 26-04-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
JimmyCase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 26-04-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
WaterJeans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story! Support
Old 27-04-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 18
White Cloud deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhite Cloud deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward to next update .
Old 27-04-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
ShadowDancing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping too
Old 27-04-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Naturalists deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish to read more
Old 28-04-2017, 06:25 PM
Samster

invertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyinvertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

a friend once asked me what turns me on the most... I like thighs... tank tops... but the one thing that makes me go crazy the most is watching a female let go of herself and crave for my cock...

She stops acting all innocent and demure... she just wants to enjoy being fucked... not caring about how you are going to find her slutty or cheap... she just releases her most primal wild self....

that's that turned me on the most...

Steff would not stop kissing me, she was so wild in her kisses it made it alittle inconvenient for me to continue rubbing and fingering her pussy... My fingers were no longer enough to satisfy her hunger. She needs my cock.

Underneath our kisses, she was moaning wildly.. I opened my eyes to peek once in awhile but I saw that her eyes were tight shut... she was so in the moment...

I grabbed one of her ankles and made her butt slide alittle down the sofa, her eyes were still closed. But she had that slutty look on her face, she was squirming alittle on my sofa and I know she was very ready to be fucked... I held her other ankle and spread her alittle while pulling her spreaded thighs close to my cock..

That was when Steff opened her eyes, she looked straight at me.. she was biting her lips but her eyes made her feel like she's feeling very very helpless. She did not say anything, just covered her mouth with one of her hands before closing her eyes again.

Her helplessness and lack of resistance turned me on like crazy, my mind kept having flashbacks on how innocent and sweet she used to be in secondary school...and now having her legs spread wide by me on my sofa. I knew I was going to fuck her really really hard and good.. I have waited so long for this.

I did not hold back, I lifted one of her legs from her ankles higher while spreading her even wider. I eased my rock hard cock between her pussy lips, I did not have to try very hard to slide it in, she was so soaking wet.. my cock easily slid into her pussy with no resistance.

Steff opened her eyes....very wide.. her hand was still covering her mouth.. She was staring straight into my eyes. I dont know what that look was but she looked alittle fierce...her eyes were really very wide open and I could hear her gasping from her covered mouth. But she did not resist.

I did not go easy on her, after my hard cock slid into her for the first time, I did not go slow at all. I was pounding her so hard and fast.. I was enjoying myself and Steff kept moaning wildly still with her mouth covered...It did not take long before she took her hand off her mouth and was grabbing hard on the sofa's backrest cushions... She was holding on tight to make sure her body feels every hard thrust I made.. she had her body arched in such a way that my cock would be able to slide in the full length deep into her pussy..she was enjoying it.

Her eyes were still wide open, staring into mine.. her teeth were clenched...sucking in air and letting off loud moans... Steff was so wet I could hear extremely loud squishes coming out from her pussy... It did not take long for me to realise that I was going to climax very very quickly... the view of her spreaded and holding onto my sofa so tightly was too much for an inexperienced guy like me to handle.......

I pulled myself out and shot a huge load on her body... I cant remember clearly but at least 3 huge streams of cum came out of me... Steff was practically drenched in my juices... she looked down on the mess I made on her body and struggled to cool herself down... she was still breathing heavily and she still had that intense look in her eyes...

I walked to the table and passed her some tissues......

.....to be continued
Old 28-04-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
HeyHottie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 29-04-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

More updates please.
Old 29-04-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

Great sharing TS! Getting wet
Old 29-04-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegal View Post
Great sharing TS! Getting wet

great to see another sister enjoying ! update soon guys !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1