The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Milner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wife's visit to the gynae

Support your nice story, TS.
Old 22-03-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
BoltLewis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 22-03-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
Wolfgang777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWolfgang777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

...... cont'd

I then hear him coating the thick dildo with what must be lubricant. I told him I was allergic to lubricants. He then told me that he is using surgical gel, which should be neutral and non allergic. In my mind, I was glad that my hubby need not see this, of me being literally “fucked” by a big dildo by a strange male, in the name of medicine. I cringed and my pussy oozed with anticipation. I readied myself as I felt the tip of the dildo touch my pussy lips as it began to stretch me as it began it’s entry.

I have never felt such a big dick, no, should I say dildo. It was long, thick and straight as it stretched me to an extent I’ve never felt before. This is probably virgin territory, I was really turned on and the sensation turned from pain into slight pleasure. I could feel my pussy ooze as the dildo’s thrusting picked up speed and went into a rhythm. Omg, I was feeling so stretched and violated and I was beginning to become wild as he kept up the thrusting. However, I started to feel a little painful and soon I was begging him to stop. He did. Then he asked me, are you feeling itchy now, I shall take the sample.

Strangely, my pussy was not itchy yet. But I was feeling so much lust that more than getting examined, I need to get off, I needed my orgasm. The pressure building up in my groin was unbearable. However, there was no way that I was going to continue having that thick straight dildo into my pussy. Thick is pleasurable, too thick it is a punishment. It seems to be a stalemate. I told the doctor, I needed something softer and smaller and asked if he has another dildo. He told me that he does not have.

At this moment, he suggested something which on hindsight, he must have plotted. He deliberately used a big dildo as it would both violate me mentally and cause me a lot of dis-comfort. He would then innocently suggest that the only way is for him to use a real penis with a condom to simulate the conditions that my itch would be triggered and that it'll be very fast, almost like a test drive. He also offered to use his fingers. My thoughts raced, fingers? That would mean he's playing with me and observing me while my legs are spread wide in front of him. Plus the likely nasty scent, which my hubby said it was sexy. That felt so embarassing. I rather he not be looking and be so close to my nether area.

At this moment, it actually sounded right to me. Actually he’s a doctor, he has seen me in my most private region, the boundary has been breached, it’s ok to let him use his penis with a condom, as long as it is his penis and not another random person in the clinic. Knowing that there is no one else in the clinic, I knew it was to be his penis. At this point, I actually felt aroused. I am going to be fucked by another man other than my husband, omg. After all it would be similar to that of a dildo. In my lustful state, I didn’t care and I nodded and whispered. “Ok doctor, I'll go with the penis, as long as it is yours (Since you've already seen everything) and not any other third person.”

With that, he seemed pleased with my reply. I hear him open a drawer and what must have been him putting the condom on. I’m sure he must be rock hard by now looking at me in this state. I felt strangely excited. At the same time, I felt guilty towards my hubby. As he asked me whether I was ready, I simply nodded, I tried to imagine that it was my hubby entering me. After all he was the one who suggested that I see a male doctor to fulfil my sexual fantasy, so he can’t blame me. I didn’t even dare to look at his penis.

As he entered me, I fought back tears of guilt and joy. In the excitement of the situation, I felt so thoroughly violated and good. The thrusting was so confident. His dick was just the right size and it felt good. He was standing while I was spread wide on the examination table. This position allowed him to hit just the right spot. He went on thrusting, hitting my clitoris and my G Spot at the same time. Mentally I screamed, I really screamed, but I could not let out a sound. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment as he continued to punch his stiff meat into me. I was supposed to tell him to stop when the itch come. But strangely, the itch did not come, only pleasure. He went on thrusting as I felt him fucking my brains out! I imagined that it was my husband, I began to really enjoy it.

The guilt went away as I laid there being blatantly fucked and taken. The excitement blew my mind as inch by inch, stroke by stroke, he brought me closer and closer to an orgasm. Then it came, my mind went blank as I jerked and splayed my legs widely as I came to a massive G Spot orgasm, spraying a few spurts of female orgasmic juices onto his groin and pubic area. (Yes I do ejaculate a small amount of soapy alkaline feeling fluid when I come hard) I must have convulsed for a whole minute. He must have sensed my orgasm, held his dick in position and wait for my pleasure to subside. When I am fully settled down, he then withdrew his penis from my pussy. It still felt hard when it came out of my pussy. What a man. He has not come. He's a tool to me, I thought triumphantly to myself. I felt weak but strangely satisfied.

At this point, he asked matter of factly again, are you feeling the itch yet? However, there was really no itch, just pure pleasure. I felt this certain sense of warmth. This was the first time I got an orgasm without even getting topless or my nipples touched. Then the dreadfulness of the situation dawned upon me. I needed to get itchy before he could take an accurate sample. At this moment, my mind raced.

At this point he asked me, "Did you say that the itch would only arise if your hubby licks you or enters you raw?" Under such circumstances, I could only say yes. I knew what was the inevitable outcome. I needed to be licked or fucked raw to get the itch. At this point, he suggested the unthinkable, should I get your hubby to come back to do it with you to replicate the itch? I contemplated, should I call my hubby back to do the job? .... to be cont'd
Old 22-03-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4862 / Power: 20
liewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond repute

...... cont'd
Old 22-03-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, waiting for more updates.
Old 22-03-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
CafuCarlos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story, support here
Old 22-03-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
HarleyJoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice!! Pls continue
Old 22-03-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
anymorezaimas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story, keep going TS
Old 22-03-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
Nice story. But I need to point out that it is against the doctor's ethical code to be alone with a patient of the opposite sex, especially if the doctor is a male. Any doctor in the right mind will never do that, as they will be risking unnessary accusations.....
Maybe their ethical code...but still see quite a no. of male doctors seeing female patients 1 to 1 esp in the private clinics ...maybe they r short handed of female staff chaperons...so bopian hv to take risk lor ...haha...but usually it is quite safe for them to do so as their female patients treat & trust them as medical professionals doing their job onli nothing more...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-03-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
TanEngKong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS, support!
Old 23-03-2017, 04:20 AM
Samster

Wolfgang777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWolfgang777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bros for your support. It is prudent to note that my wife was also responsible for some of what happened. Well I don't really blame her under those circumstances... anyway, read on to find out...

...... cont'd

However, under such circumstances, you can’t blame me but I really didn’t want my hubby to see me in this state, or to have to explain how did we get to this situation that he (my hubby) has to fuck me raw, after the doctor has just fucked me with a condom (and brought me to orgasm). Too much to explain, I'm too far off the line.

So, under the unfortunate situation, which in hindsight was an apparent trap laid by the doctor, he knew that I would have to either terminate the session (and repeat the “ordeal” again another day) or I would ask him to "Just get it over and get me off". Well, curse me if you would, I was so turned on, and having being fucked to an orgasm by him, I told him. “No, I don’t want my hubby to see me in this state. please do what you HAVE TO and get this over and done with, don't ask me anything anymore.” I was surprised I said those words and thankfully, without being fully naked and no eye contact, I could convince myself that it was something part of a treatment.

There was silence. Then I felt his warm hands on my widespread legs as they inched towards my inner thigh. He must have taken off his gloves to give me more comfort. Then it came. I felt his warm slippery tongue in the heart of my pussy as he expertly licked me and explored me with his tongue. After being fucked by him earlier to an orgasm, I know how messy my pussy is. This is so embarassing. He then continued his game and up the ante by inserting his fingers into my orifices. His tongue was licking and tormenting my clit while two fingers went into my pussy and worked on my G Spot. The warm fuzzy sensation turned into a heightened pleasure as my body squirmed under his expert ministrations. As his saliva mixed with my pussy juice and trickled down towards my anus. He used his tongue to lap it up at my anus and traced it back to my clit. I felt so utterly violated.

This is definitely no ordinary visit to the doctor I thought to myself. As i approached my climax, he kept his tongue working on my clit and his two fingers curling up my G spot, and i know he know how to make me come spectacularly as he gave me a totally new sensation, these guys are supposed to know the female anatomy inside out, literally! He inserted his little pinkie into my anus and pressed upwards towards the P Spot. Omg, this was what it feels like to be taken and attacked at all frontiers, Clit, G Spot and Anal. You just feel this sense of fullness and sweet surrender as at that moment, I am the subjugate, and he is the conqueror.

As his fingers and tongue toyed with me, I started to feel the itch. I wanted to tell him to stop and take the sample now now I was riding the train up to the heavens and nothing came from my mouth except a gasp for air. I didn't ask him to stop. I wanted him to continue. I wanted him to make me cum. I know that this is going to be a big one. He asked me "Has the itch come?" I merely kept quiet as I enjoyed his toying of my pussy. His torment continued as I felt it come as must have ejaculated on his face as I let go and came, jerking and convulsing, feeling my groin area and whole body warm up to a massive pleasure as I climaxed and climaxed. As i settled down, he told me "That was quite an orgasm, do you feel any itch?

At this moment, I had to decide. my mind tells me to stop now but this person just gave me two mindblowing orgasm. I was too tired to respond. Part of me wanted this man in me. I wanted to reward him for his "good work", to experience my now raw and tingling pussy with his naked flesh, and to finally complete the exchange of fluids. This thought sent a tingle down to my pussy as I became painfully aware that I'm still spread wide in front of the doctor. This is so embarassing. I blamed my husband for landing me in this situation. In my self reasoning, blaming him made it easier for me. I simply waited for the inevitable as I shook my head and told the doctor, "I don't feel any itch yet" (I was lying through my teeth, I suspect he knows). Actually I just wanted to be fucked and fucked raw. It makes me feel in control as I was the one who made the decision. Let me just enjoy this session as I prepared myself mentally for the eventual onslaught, I told myself.

I heard him pulling the condom off with a snap. In my mind, I was going crazy with anticipation and guilt. I was not only getting physically fucked, I was getting mind fucked as well. But in any case, I was turned on as hell. I could feel him getting into position as I got ready for him to penetrate me. And then the moment of contact came. Here it is, a strange dick is going to enter me raw, my pussy was tingling as our sexual organs touched for the first time and we technically "Completed the deed". It felt so slippery and right. He went on to fuck me expertly. Every stroke hit my G spot as I felt my pussy ooze. At this point, it was unbearably itchy, I wanted to ask him to stop. But the thrusting, and the mental excitement of being fucked by a stranger under forced circumstances was really turning me on. I started to cover my mouth with the blanket and screamed into it. Muffled screams they were and I was afraid that someone would hear it from outside the door. But I could not help it, I didn’t want him to stop, I screamed and screamed as he fucked me raw, my pussy oozing copious amount of pussy juices and wetting the examination table. The swooshing sound was so loud by now as I felt his juices too. It was so itchy yet so good, as he kept up his thrusting, nailing it every stroke. The itch combined with the expert fucking made me feel so hot, it was the best fucking that I had in a long time. This doctor could fuck as well as my husband I thought, then my mind went back to my loving hubby, as I imagined him fucking me. This was much easier, I thought, as I forgot the itch as I felt myself building up to my orgasm. He seemed to sense my orgasm coming as he went on to take me thrust by thrust.

But at this moment, it was no longer impossible to imagine that it was my hubby fucking me (Sorry hubby). I was thinking this doctor could really fuck for his apparent age. Omg. I could feel myself building up to an orgasm as I felt my pussy clenching and gripping him tightly as he fucked me wet and raw. As my orgasm came, I could feel him jerking as he emptied his warm spermatozoa high into me. I could even feel the warmth at my cervix. I convulsed as I gripped him tight with my legs as I slowly came back to my senses. I felt him withdraw from me and proceeded to ask if I was itchy. That was both rhetorical and unnecessary. Of course it was, but it felt good too although I didn’t tell him that. He quickly took a sample and went on to wipe me clean. (Do doctors do that? OMG) I then hear him clean himself up before putting on his pants (He was still in his gown the whole way). The procedure was finally done.

At this moment, I really wanted to die. I was so embarrassed. I felt so violated yet I feel so strangely warm and satisfied. I felt a lot of guilt as I imagined meeting my hubby later, I didn’t know how to face him. I had to keep it from him. This was too much. My fantasy was being watched by a doctor, I didn't tell him that I wanted to be fucked by the doctor. (Although in my wildest fantasy, maybe I did?) I was in agony, yet bliss, as I cleaned myself up, and wore my panties and straightened my clothes. After taking some further notes, the doctor told me that he will give me a pill to stop the itch immediately. Then he said, that’s all for today and asked me to come see him once the results are out. I was strangely excited, yet dreadful. I swore I could see the bulge in his pant. OMG, he is still hard, I thought. His wife must be really fortunate. I also felt this sense of power as I imagine him kissing his wife that night with his mouth, which has been through my juices. Funny thought.

When I met my hubby later at home, he looked worried and weary. Of course, I must have been fucked for an hour. I couldn’t meet his eyes. He asked me how was the procedure and why it looked so long. I averted his eyes and said nothing much, that the doctor took a pap smear. He looked excited and said, you mean he saw you down there? How did you feel? Did you feel excited like we imagined? He must have asked me 3 questions in a row. I nodded. He probed, “What else did the doctor do? It took so long.” At this point, I was feeling guilty, and in an attempt to stop him from getting the truth, I snapped at him and told him “This is not a game, do not ask anymore, I feel miserable enough.” He finally shut up. I felt really bad for snapping at him.

Later that evening, as we lay in bed, I could take it no longer. I could not bring myself to be dishonest to him. So I went by his side and told him in a whisper. “Dear, actually something else did happen. The doctor did fuck me, and because I could not replicate the itch, he even fucked me raw.”. I was expecting my husband to get really angry and to ask more questions about why didn't I question him about the procedures etc; I was ready. He was always so protective of me. But he didn’t, instead, with a look of understanding, he held me close and we proceed into a passionate kiss. He told me. “It’s ok dear, you didn’t want it to happen that way, I know, but we were mischievous enough to want to let it happen, so let’s just enjoy the secret. Now you can tell me more about WHAT REALLY HAPPENED?"

Henceforth, it always gives me a massive orgasm each time he teases me while making love.

----------------- The End.

Let me and my wife know which part of the story most turned you on and why. She will be reading this, so keep it coming.
Old 23-03-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Super good story.

Simple story but the writing style is so vivid and tantalizing!
Old 23-03-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4862 / Power: 20
liewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Super good story.

Agree with you ! That why coming back for more .....
Old 23-03-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Super good story.

thanks bro for the kind words.
Old 23-03-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liewkc2503 View Post
Agree with you ! That why coming back for more .....
Haha... I've got a few more sexy incidents with my wife but not related to gynae... let me find time to write it down...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1