The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking my ex colleague

next morning, he woke me up.. i felt terrible too! oh dear.. oh gosh!!! what have i done?? i've really cheated on my husband!! i felt so guilty... and i smelled horrible! the dried semen smell..

he was getting ready to leave.. it was already 7 am..

colleague: i am going to return the key card and make payment now. you later just go off ok..

me: ok... you are going straight to work?

colleague: of course not la.. go home and change first.. maybe take mc or what.. tired... you better go see a doctor...

me: hmm why ah? i'm feeling ok.. can still walk i think..

oh gosh! why did i say that?? was i flirting with him??

he laughed.. : go get morning pill la. we didn't use condom remember??

then, i realised that too... shit... what was wrong with me! i really wasn't thinking at all!! this is so unlike me!!

me: if you are going to take mc, then we go together?

he looked back at me, there was an expression.... he thought about it..

colleague: better not la.. later they see same clinic and suspect something...

he's single, i'm married.. i'm not even worried.. why should he?

i paused to think what i should say next.. he paused too....

me: hmmm if you are going to take mc, why not just stay awhile more? still got more time until check in ma. just call in sick first lo? now also morning jam...

oh gosh!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! why was I trying to make him stay??

he looked back at me... he stopped to think.... he hesitated for awhile... i was looking at home, maybe even with pleading eyes..

colleague: the bed quite dirty leh..

me: go for a swim first lo?

colleague: you got bring your bikini meh?

me: haha not me la. you..

colleague: i don't have trunks..

me: guys can just swim in briefs what..

colleague: then you?

me: i accompany you there lo.

colleague: if you swim in your bra and panties.. i will stay...

what?? i looked at him.... i do want him to stay... ok la.. it's better than sucking his cock for him..

me: if there's not a lot of people at the pool, then ok..

colleague: you say one ah... ok then..

he put his bag down.. stood there for awhile...

colleague: you got cash? i go buy breakfast...

me: yup.. take from my purse. its in my bag...

i saw him take, but wasn't sure of the amount. he left... i laid in bed... stared at the ceiling.. i was feeling an emotion i wasn't familiar with... it brought about a sense of joy... naughty... it felt wrong.. but i felt excited... i've led a very plain life! i've led a very good girl life!!! finally i did something wrong! and this feeling! it's addictive!!! i spread my legs to be comfortable on the bed... i don't know why.. i imagined him in between my legs again..... it felt really sore... my vagina... but the sore feeling was satisfaction.. it was good sore... then also, i wondered... what have i done?? what is wrong with me?? i've heard of friends talking about sex back then... but i never really thought it's true.. with hubby.... let's not even talk about it..... colleague was not just good.. he was amazing... he took me to levels i could never imagine...

i laid in bed... feeling guilty.. feeling excited.... i began to imagine... i'm so excited!! wow..... finally.... some excitement in my life.. something to look forward to, work isn't that boring anymore.. work is in fact exciting! i started to think of sneaking off with colleague.. maybe even on a weekly basis.. maybe even daily...

i got out of bed... went to retrieve my phone to check and to call office as well... there was only one message.

from hubby: ok.

he was replying to my message last night.. 'dear i have a lot of work, will be working really late today..'

that was my message to him... he didn't even text me the next morning to check if i came home!!!! ARGH!

my guilt dissipated immediately on the spot..

went to take a shower and washed the stained parts of my dress as well.. as i was showering, the door opened.. should be him.. he came back with breakfast... we ate, but didn't talk much. he kept saying he was tired.. but he was definitely not that interested to chat anymore... but he was staring at me as i was wrapped only in a towel.... after breakfast..

colleague: let's go..

me: now? rest awhile first la...

colleague: go now, lesser people..

i peeked out to the pool, he was right.. not much people at the pool.. i went to retrieve my bra from my bag.

me: can you help me find my panties.. i can't find them!!

he searched the cupboard after i had walked away to put my bra on... my panties magically appeared! i highly suspected he had been keeping it in his bag!!

we got dressed and put on the hotel shower robes.. headed to the pool... i was a little worried of getting spotted by anyone i know.. reached the pool.. phew.. not a lot of people, just one Caucasian man and two indians. i was quite reluctant to take off my robe but colleague forced me to, even threatening that he will leave... i took off my robe, the guys didn't notice me... i quickly rush into the pool and got in and submerged my body.. he got in and we floated in the water for awhile... then he started to come and cuddled with me.. hugged me... i wanted to make out with him but he was reluctant.. instead, making me wrap my legs around him, his penis pressing on my crotch and he waded around the pool with me 'attached' to him... i noticed that the other men had taken notice... he walked me to the corner and pressed against my body, a few times ramming my butt to the corner, pushing his penis into my crotch.. turning me on... then i almost moaned out, not in pleasure but rather surprise as he stuck a finger into me... it was a little painful as well... i didn't know how to react, was afraid of the other men noticing, he was even rubbing my nipple in my bra... i tried to submerge my face underwater but he wouldn't allow me... then.... he turned my body around, hugged me from behind.. turned us around, we were facing the angmoh across the pool on the chair... he used his hips and floated our bodies upwards, somehow managing to lift my body out of the water!! my bra, breasts were exposed!! that definitely caught the attention of the other men.... they were looking! and pretending not to be looking..... minutes later, the ang moh in a aloof manner entered the pool as well... i notice that the two indians kept diving underwater as well....

me: can we go back to our room already?

he turned me, kissed me on my lips and rubbed my nipples discreetly... i was so turned on, i kissed him back... we made out for awhile...

colleague: ok.. time for us to go back...

he let me down... and then..... in a flash!! he carried me up! i was so caught up with his sudden move... i didn't realise something... he walked while carrying me to the steps to get out of the pool... i folded my arms to hide my bra.... so embarrassed... when we reached the ladder, he submerged both of us and let me down so i could get out of the pool. in a hurry to get out of the pool, i didn't realise something.... as soon as i got out of the pool, the rush action of emerging from the water caused my bra to be lifted up from under my breasts and to hang right in front of my breasts!! i quickly covered my breasts and fell back into the pool, hitting colleague on the way... he was giggling!! i struggled slightly to regain my footing. quickly tired to wear my bra back properly... my bra had been unhooked! must have been him!! when we were making out!!!

he was still giggling..

me: stop it la!

i quickly got out of the pool and put my robe on and immediately headed for the lift lobby. the ang moh did try to make eye contact while he was still in the pool.. i ignored him.... colleague caught up with me...

colleague: aiyo... why run so fast.... just a boo boo only... nothing to be embarrassed about la

me: you unhooked my bra right!!!

colleague: sorry la.. thought we were gonna fuck... but good news is.... look...

he pointed down at his robe.. i saw something sticking out...

he was ready...
Old 25-04-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
JimmyCase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, pls update soon
Old 25-04-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
johnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great Story. Definitely looking forward to the updates.

To return:

Chaku
Saltyraw
Prince7
SureScore
Lamborghini

Old 26-04-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for more from ts.
Old 28-04-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 9
theonlyone199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates
Old 28-04-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Laysfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 28-04-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
HeyHottie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
Waiting for more from ts.
Same here, camping too!
Old 28-04-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
WaterJeans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more..
Old 28-04-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Solanze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterJeans View Post
Hoping to read more..
Same here too
Old 29-04-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

in the lift, there was a caucasian couple.. colleague groped my butt openly, they could see.. i didn't react as not to make a scene... reached their level.. they walked out.. i looked down.. once they walked out.. colleague turned me to face him and grabbed me to make out.. he squeezed my breast with one hand and grabbed my butt with the other hand. he made out with me with such passion.. reached out floor.. he was still kissing me and rubbing my nipples. making me horny... the lift door closed and opened twice... we finally got out.. at the lift lobby he continued, but this time round, he fingered me.. luckily the lift lobby wasn't those open area kind.. i let him finger... until.... could hear some people walking near.. i quickly pushed him but he refused to stop.. until those people came.. a group of teenagers. they gave us a look, like they knew what was going on... looked at me with pervertic eyes..we returned to our room, i wasn't very happy with him.. once reach our room, he stripped me. i let him strip. then, I hugged him and tried to leap on to him and wrap my legs around him...

colleague: woah woah woah.. cannot la..

i wanted him to lift me and fuck me... but he said he was too tired to lift me and fuck... instead. we fucked on the bed. he was on top of me, my legs pressed down and spread wide. he penetrated me and fucked me slowly at first, then speed up slowly and constantly thrust.. i screamed his name non stop. he seemed very satisfied and confident as he looked down at me. suddenly, he looked so cute to me.. oh gosh.... i love his love making skills so much... so much.... i'd gladly do anything for him now... maybe... maybeeee.... even suck his penis for him... we made out so passionately as he continued to fuck me hard... i felt so loved and warm... he bent forward and i grabbed his head... we made out slowly as he slowed his thrusts down.. fucking me slowly and passionately... i grabbed his body, grabbed his hair.. scratched him a little as well.. then.. he got up.. brought me to the mirror, made me face it, came behind me, fuck me from behind while he pulls my hair and watches me watch him back as he fucks me... the view was nice...it felt so wrong! my gosh!! i am a married woman! and i'm letting him fuck me like a whore.... i cummed... then he cummed. he pushed his penis all the way inside me.. and let the rest of his semen shoot out...

we both laid in bed.. he cuddled him.. he laid still to catch his breath..

finally..

i have my very own lover..

i have my very own beast who have so much lust for me.

I have my very own lover whom i have lust for too.

we can even make love every week!

finally!!
Old 29-04-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

when i woke up from our quick slumber. he had already left. it was 11am already. time to check out. i quickly pack and left. while walking to the lift, i felt naughty still, unzipped my dress a little to show a little bit of cleavage... went to a nearby clinic and got the pill.. and got an mc as well.. doctor was reluctant to give at first but kind of looked at my cleavage.. when i reached home, quickly settled everything, showered. realised i forgot to bring my panties home! i went to take a long nap..

children came home then. settled everything. hubby came home. it was normal. i felt a little guilt, but it wasn't overwhelming.. life could still go on normally..

i realised that i felt a need to keep checking my phone. and i felt horrible each time.... there was no message from colleague... should i text him? what's wrong with me.. why am i behaving like a little school girl?

finally in the evening... i gave in and texted him... kept checking phone. he didn't reply.. asked him if he was ok, he didn't reply at all..

before i slept, i checked again.....

i didn't sleep well that night..
Old 29-04-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
jawz99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping. Please continue TS.
Old 29-04-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

Cagedfury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solanze View Post
Same here too
Same here also
Old 29-04-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

next morning, i went to work earlier than usual, before waiting for my girls to board the bus.. i was feeling worried. reached work, he hasn't arrived. i left a drink and sandwich on his table. i sat down to catch up on the work, but found myself walking to the pantry a few times to see if colleague had reached... as usual he was late, the food i got for him laid on his table... finally he came. but he didn't notice me. he had finished the food i bought for him already.. i went back to my table, checked my phone, still no message from him. so i texted him, ' like the food?' he didn't reply yet again... i began to feel really bad.. i couldn't take it already... i went over to him his cubicle. 'hello good morning'

he turned to look at me.. nervously, 'hello.' he saw what i was wearing, light grey cotton dress, with red matching lacey bra and panties inside.. then turned back to his work..

i whispered: you saw my messages?

colleague: oh yes. sorry have to rush some work..

he didn't look at me at all... i got quite irritated, worried and upset.. i went back to my table to do my work but i couldn't focus, i couldn't resist. so i texted him again...

'i woke up early to buy your fav breakfast, you can't even spare one minute to say thanks?'

colleague: sorry thanks.

me: it's ok. is everything ok? you seem so cold to me.

no reply.

me: do you want to go to the staircase now? =p

i hinted.. i was now ok to suck his penis for him...

however, his reply really changed the entire fate and mood..
Old 29-04-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

WaterJeans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1