The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
ZealotF is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZealotF is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZealotF is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink PRC Student Sex Story Collection (Lisa, Flora, Mary, etc)

Hey guys I've been busy for a few months hence no update on Lisa's adventure but I'm starting to continue again here! Furthermore I managed to collect a few more stories so I decided to start a new chain to post them all here. Stay tuned

Image: Lisa
Old 21-12-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

ZealotF is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZealotF is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZealotF is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC Student Sex Story Collection (Lisa, Flora, Mary, etc)

Lisa's Sexual Adventure in India (true story) Part 1

If u r bored enough to use dating apps like Badoo or Skout, plus have the patience so stay there long to try your luck on breaking the ice, sometimes u got the chance to start a dialogue with hot chicks. I encountered such a girl on Skout with profile description:"Chinese girl working in Delhi, as a result know what rough sex is; Executive, Dancer; Allergic to condoms", which immediately caught my attention.

After many liners and a week of waiting, she finally replied and I managed to maintain a conversation asking about her, slowly I got to know what she had experienced these years, about how she had been set up to be banged multiple times during her work, turning her from a innocent pure girl into a "slut" who does not care about it anymore. By putting a quotation mark here I mean she's not having a slutty mind, just slowly given up her will in resisting. She shared her experiences so vividly that every time I got an instant boner listening to her. That's why I've decided to post it here and share with u guys.

Lisa's a pretty girl from a low income family in north PRC. In order not to increase the financial burden she completed her university study with the aid of a bonded scholarship provided from a famous Chinese oil company. After graduation in 2013 she was required to work for the company for 4 years and fulfil any arrangement if required, or otherwise get a penalty that she no way can afford. After 6 months of training, to her surprise, she was assigned to go to work in a client's company in Delhi, India. The company does offshore engineering projects like equipment manufacturing, oil pipes, factory enhancement bla bla bla, and our innocent Lisa knew nothing about what would this mean to her. A team of 6 Chinese colleagues was sent to Delhi office and she was the only female.
Old 21-12-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

1st supporter here.
Old 21-12-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

Though a bit uneasy due to the low standard of hygiene in Delhi, Lisa managed to adapt to the local environment within a short period of time, with the optimistic hope that she's not going to stay here for too long. Lisa was 22 years old by the time she entered India, 164cm tall 50 kilos in weight with a pair of C cup boobs. However she took quite a while to get used to the spicy food, as a result she lose weight to 44kg which then made a visible inviting interval between her thighs.

According to the past experiences of past seniors being sent to Delhi office, most expected to stay there no longer than 4 months as the primary purpose of assignment was to get familiar with the counterparty workflow and go back to China for normal operation. Such was also the case for Lisa's team, however, 3 months later, the Chinese team was notified to end their field work and go back to Beijing except Lisa, who was "praised for her high merit in work and being needed deadly to stay with the Delhi office for the good of business". The headquarter approved the appeal of this counterparty (we call it D from now on for convenience) and Lisa had to accept it anyway as she's bonded by her scholarship terms.
Old 21-12-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster

After all Chinese colleagues left, Lisa started to realized how awkward it feel as the only young female surrounded by hundreds of Indians everyday in the building. It is absolutely impossible to not to catch everyone's attention, while Lisa walking up and down between different departments to do paper work. It was not long before dozens of guys started to whistle to her when she passed by, and being unnecessarily touchy in daily work (like holding her hand, tapping her shoulder, etc). Lisa again managed to get used to these as nothing worse had happened and she perceive them as well educated people who would at least consider the consequences of violating her too much in public. Well, to some extent she was both correct and wrong, though it didn't become too nasty, there were some daring ones who grabbed her ass and touched her legs in lift and pantry.
Old 21-12-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

"Same could also happen if I'm working in China, just deal with it.", Lisa thought. Few weeks later there was an casual off work meeting with company clients at a night pub. Lisa had a great time there after a long time of distress, or maybe it was because of the alcohol and weed, she decided to continue her Friday night relaxation when several clients and colleagues have left for home. She followed the remaining guys to join a another table to play a game popular in that club: people take turns to be blindfolded and guess the suit of the poker cards in front, if he guess it correct he can just pass it down; if wrong he will have to take a shot of spirit and pick the next one to guess. Lisa told them she can't drink too much and the guys were fine with it and made the rule easier on her, instead of guessing the suit, she only need to guess the digit whether it's bigger or smaller than 7.

Image: Lisa at club with her party dress (asking for it, bitch!)
Old 21-12-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

The game went on well and Lisa was quite in the momentum of winning, after more than 20 rounds she only failed to guess it right twice. She took 2 shots of vodka and became tipsy, yet still willing to continue as she enjoy seeing these people keep losing after challenging her so many times.

What Lisa didn't know is she was not winning because of her guess was so accurate. In fact it was because the cunning guys have secretly made a plan to change her card in front while she guessed wrong, so when she unfolded her eyes she would see the card fitting her guess. The trick worked so well that it kept Lisa excited and continue the game even when the ground floor of club ceased operation at 2am and had the group of people moved to a balcony.

The game went on more vividly in the balcony as the rules were upgrade to losers not only take the shot, but also have to tell a joke. Lisa was given the most comfortable seat on sofa and continued her "wins" with a few more shots of tequila. She became more and more relaxed, leaning to the sofa, giggled and giggled, spreading her arms and legs, unconsciously revealing her undies in her mini skirt.
Old 21-12-2016, 02:16 PM
Samster

It was again Lisa's turn to guess. She smiled and covered her eyes with the fold. She opened her mouth and was about to say "smaller than 7"-----

But she was not able to make the sound. Suddenly a bulky gag was stuffed in her mouth, two guys standing behind the sofa locked her arms on the sofa, a few hands in front brutally pulled her skirt off and cut her lingeries by knife. In less than 15 seconds Lisa was stripped to naked, hands tied up, legs forcely widely opened in front of a dozen of guys. And then the blind fold was removed, the first thing Lisa saw was a middle aged Indian holding her waist, and the first thing she could feel was a hard dick drilling her pussy.

And that was how Lisa lost her virginity, and the start of her 7 hours first-night.
Old 21-12-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

The Indian uncle pounded Lisa so hard that she almost passed out, she couldn't move much since her arms were tied up to the sofa by boot strips. She couldn't control her body and started to shake her waist and ass due to the pain, which only made him more excited and drilled her even harder. After 10 minutes he cummed in Lisa's vagina and was dragged away by the next guy, who alr lost patience witnessing the sexy fair skin Chinese young lady helplessly getting banged on the sofa.

They were so happy like finding a hidden gem when seeing Lisa's cherry blood flowing out together with the sperm after the first guy pull off his penis. Though agreed to take turns, the queue lost control.

(To be continued)
Old 21-12-2016, 02:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more!
Old 21-12-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ClitDaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 21-12-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
Santoshyee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is good, got pic somemore.
Old 21-12-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 9
LickLassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLickLassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS please update soon
Old 21-12-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wtwtwt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Keep it up
Old 22-12-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

More updates please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1