The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
LustCaution deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My kinky ex

do continue TS
Old 12-06-2016, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
BeerKeg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBeerKeg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

loved the update bro
Old 12-06-2016, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
eaglenest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support story too
Old 12-06-2016, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

I came to a conclusion that Jessica is a virgin, but she was a top notch cock teaser. She adjusted herself to the exact point where the entrances of her pussy was directly about my harden cock. Separated by 3 layers of fabric, the discomfort was real. I never past or present been teased so badly before. I can still remember to this day. She was driving me crazy that night.

Jessica: ok baby, let's carry on.

Before this, I had been quite good. Placing my hands only on her waist and not wondering about. But as our lips locked once again. I decided it was time to let my hands do some roaming. Slowly bit by bit, I work my way up wards along her back, causing her tee to ride up along for the ride. But since it was an over size tee for her, it didn't make must differences. I work my was back down from her lips. But I was going for her collar bone this time, I think i did enough work on her neck and shoulders already. Can't neglect the rest of her right?

The plan was to work her collar bone back to that point where she was listing herself in my kisses than hopefully I can remove that top of her. I promise to be a gentleman, but it doesn't mean I can't try being a bastard right? My hands has already stop roaming Jessica's back and was now pulling down the collar of the tee. Trying to get access to her collar bone. Where I was planning on doing the same thing. Kissing, licking and nibbling them.

I must had been in a rush, cause as my hands slip it brush up against her erected nipples. This cause Jessica to moan abut louder than before, I didn't know if Jessica knew I just did what I did. But it didn't seem to matter as Jessica seem loss in her own world. Enjoying this new found pleasure that I'm bringing her to.
Old 12-06-2016, 04:12 AM
Samster

iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

I was contemplating if I could make my first move now, in the past, I were have took this chance. But with Jessica, I was seriously going to take it slow. I didn't want to make her feel like a slut or I was just out to play and she was nothing more than another notch on the belt.

I carried on kissing her collar bone, sucking on it gently in case of bruising her. She was already my girlfriend, I didn't need to "mark her as my property" so to speak. Jessica was completely relax like before we stop. Her moan got louder as her breathing got quicker.

Jessica: baby this feels... So good.... Don't stop.... Please....

Jessica: oh god dear..... I love your kisses so much....

She grab my head, forcing me downwards, her head tilt fully backwards giving me completely access to the front of her neck and collar. Her fingers ran through my hair, grabbing a fist full in both hands and pressing my head down. holding me there by the hair.

Daniel: dear you want to move to the bed? My back is starting to get sore.

Jessica got off me and pulled me up as she hold on to my hand and guided me to the bed. When we reach to the bed. She push me on to the bed and climb back on to me. I use my body weight to turn the odds on her. I flip her off me and on to her back, with me now on top of her. I lean down and kiss her gently on the lips.

Daniel: baby you ready?

Jessica nodded and using one hand, she swept her hair off her face. I can still remember, she look so sexy at that moment, sweeping her hair with that glassy look in her eye as she stared up at me. In this position, it's a lot easier for me to gain access to her love pillows. Our lips connected for the countless time that night. Our tongues re-engage exploring each other's mouth, I place one hand under her shirt, caressing her soft stomach. Working my way upwards to my goal. Just mere inches away for my prize.... I was stop by a pair of hands. Jessica must have felt my hands creeping upwards slowly and decided she needed to stop my advancement.

Jessica: baby..... What you doing....( her breathing was still heavy)

Daniel: trying to make you feel better?

Jessica: ..... Really?....... Aren't we moving too fast?

Daniel: I'll stop if that's what you want.

Jessica: really baby?

Daniel: yes baby, I promise you that we'll take it slow.

I slipped my hand out and Jessica smiled at me. She prop herself up on her elbows and kiss me on the Lips.

Jessica: but we can still carry on doing what we are doing?

I smiled at her as our bodies fall back into bed.
Old 12-06-2016, 04:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Pogba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro!!!!!
Old 12-06-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

TS. Thanks. Sorry cannot upzz you again for your effort!!!
Old 12-06-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Beaned deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very gd writing TS
Old 12-06-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
SwissAlps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!!
Old 12-06-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Skechers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would like to see Jessica give in
Old 13-06-2016, 03:40 AM
Samster

Talking about blue balls, I experience it for the first time that night. and for many many nights before Jessica have me some relief. Nothing new happen that night. We carried on with light petting before falling asleep with her in my arms...

The next morning.

Jessica: baby... Baby... Get up...

Daniel: huh..... ( feels so comfortable with Jessica in my arms) yes baby?

Jessica: dear..... Your hands.....

Without realising, I had one arm around her waist and the other cupping her breast.

Daniel: sorry dear. ( I quickly shifted my hand down to her waist.)

Jessica: it's ok baby, I know you didn't mean too.... Besides it makes me feel a sense of security.

Daniel: really?

I tried to move my hands upwards. But what quickly stop by her.

Jessica: baby don't be naughty....

Daniel: ok baby.

I could only move back to her waist. Holding her in my arms as the sleepiness slowly wears off. I kiss the back of her hand and smells her hair.

Jessica: baby what you doing?

Daniel: nothing. Just enjoying you in my arms. Smelling your hair and kissing you.

Jessica turn around and face me. Looking into each other eyes, she gave me a good morning peck. Stoking my hair as I cuddled her, enjoying each other company as the morning rays shine into my room.

Jessica: baby what time is it?

Daniel: hmm...11? 11.30? Who cares?

Jessica: I do, I'm spending my first night here, shouldn't I go greet your parents.

Daniel: too late for that, my dad is likely at work already only my mum will be around.

Jessica: than I'll go say good morning to your mother than.

She struggled free from my embrace and when off to the washroom to wash up. I got out off bed as well, headed out to my balcony for a smoke. Checking my phone, I realise it was only 10.30am... Still what I said was probably true.

Daniel: baby, it's only 10.30.... But still....

Jessica: still what?

As she stuck her head out the door, brushing her teeth as she look at me waiting for an answer.

Daniel: my dad is at work.....

Jessica ignore me and carried on brushing her teeth. I finish my smoke and when into the bathroom as well. Jessica was bend over washing her face. Her ass was sticking out as she splash water on her face. I wrap my arms around her hugging her as she carried on washing her face.

Jessica: baby stop fooling around and wash up.

She finish as she got up, raining droplets of water on me. Turning around, droplets of water running down her face, her bright eyes and sweet smile. I couldn't help but stare at her.

Jessica: dear what you looking at?

Daniel: nothing... Just how beautiful you look.

Jessica tip toe to reach me, and planted a kiss on my lips. " so sweet of you, now go wash up and follow me downstairs"
Old 13-06-2016, 03:48 AM
Samster

Ten minutes later, we walked down....

Daniel: it seems no one is home.

Daniel: auntie!!! Auntie!!! Auntie!!!

Jessica: baby who you calling for?

Daniel: calling for my house keepers.

Jessica: house keepers???

Daniel: yup... Auntie Betty and auntie Anne.... Fuck I forgot, they went home for Christmas. I call my mum.

On the phone,

Daniel: mum where are you? Ok... Ok.... Dinner? I call you later tonight mum.

Jessica looked at me as I talk to my mum on the phone.

Daniel: ok bye mum. Baby, my mum is out with her grandson.... She asked if your free for dinner? And to take care of our own lunch.

Jessica: hmmm.... I got to ask my parents... I go up and call them.

Daniel: ok baby, I go get some water for us. See you upstairs.
Old 13-06-2016, 04:10 AM
Samster

1 hour later, we were in the car heading to town, Jessica's parents was ok with her eating dinner with my parents. Her mum even made an appointment for me to have dinner with them next week. Which I agree in a heart beat, Jessica quickly replied her mum to confirm on dinner next Saturday.

Jessica: so baby, where we going for lunch?

Daniel: I was thinking town.... You want Chinese? We can go crystal jade at ngee Ann.

Jessica: that's good... I need to go buy some stuff as well.

Soon we were off to ngee Ann, after a nice Tim sum lunch, I followed Jessica to do her shopping, she wanted to buy some facial products and hair products to place an my place.

Daniel: so fast want to lie claims to my room huh?

Jessica: why? You got a problem with that? Or you got some other girls on the side?

Daniel: can't be happier to have your personal stuff in my room baby.

Jessica gave me that suspicious look before deciding I was telling the truth. In order to prove to her that I was serious about having her items in my room, I paid for all her shopping that day.

Our last stop before heading back to her place before dinner, was "Pull and Bear" where Jessica took some shorts, singlets and two pair of jeans. Which I paid for.

Jessica: baby, thanks for paying for me? Let me know the amount, I transfer you back?

Daniel: it's ok baby, I pay means I pay.

Jessica: you sign for it on your credit card..... Your dad will end up paying for it... It doesn't look nice baby.

Daniel: hahaha... Dear I think you got my family mixed up with other Guys. The card may be from my dad but I pay for everything that I sign for. My dad doesn't pay for any of my signing. Same as my car baby. My dad paid like 50 percent as a present for me. The monthly payments for gas, repairs, ERP, parking, insurance and others are all me.

Jessica: .... Than all the more I should pay you back. I can't let you spend so much on me.

Daniel: ok ok... Tell you what, you pay for dinner on our next date ok?

Jessica: ok dear. Promise you won't pay.

Daniel: you know... You can pay me back in kisses... I'm like Visa, I'm accepted world wide.

Jessica: hahaha, don't be lame dear. I'll kiss you but I'm still paying for our next date.

That was one of those things that I like about Jessica, even after our honeymoon period, Jessica still insist to go Dutch on our dates, holidays or anything. If I spend 200 on a gift for her, she'll spend 200 on a gift for me, it's not surprising that I can give her a watch tomorrow and she'll give me a backpack the next week. She was one of those few girls that wasn't comfortable spending her boyfriend's money.
Old 13-06-2016, 04:49 AM
Samster

By 5pm we were heading back to Jessica's place. We were meeting my parents and my er Jie at peach garden at 7.30, my dad's favorite place.
Jessica parents were out, so she ask me to pull into the drive way after we parked, Jessica invited me up to her room to wait as she shower and change for dinner, she left me alone in her room as she exited to the shower.

My curious nature got the better of me. I had to explore her room, a queen size bed takes the front-center of the room. A study table with her 2 laptops on the right side just below the window, a closet on the left side of the room by the door, a three level drawer with a mirror in the front of her room.

My first stop was her closet, opening up her 4 door closet, all I saw was clothes.... A lot and a lot of clothes.... But no undergarments.... I guess it must be in the drawer... I decided to lie on her bed for awhile. Her bed was those hard kind, same as mine, won't have trouble sleeping here, just like how Jessica had no problem sleeping in mine. Doing a half roll, I found myself in front of her drawer. The first drawer was all her make up, hair clips, hair band, necklaces,bracelets, earrings and other stuff.

Opening her second drawer.... Bingo.... Her bras and home tee... Various colours inside, from the plain innocent whites to fire red, from bright yellow to dark purple, from lime green to night black. Half cups, full cups, laces were also all there. I took up a bra and place it to my nose to take a deep smell of it... No scent of Jessica, all I smell was detergent.

Her last drawer was all her panties, once again difference colours and pattern were all visible. Including G-sting and thongs. It seem to be a set with her bras. Cause if I had time, I was sure I could match them all up. But I didn't have time as I heard the bathroom door opening up.

I quickly stuff her lingerie back into the drawers and seat down on her bed. Just in time for Jessica to open the door and step in. She gave me a puzzled look.

Jessica: baby what you did?

Daniel: nothing just exploring your room.

Jessica: where did you explore?

Daniel: a little here, a little there. Nothing in particular.

Jessica: ok.... Now can you get out so I can get dress?

Daniel: can I stay in? It's hot outside. I promise to not look.

Jessica thought for a while, a giant towel wrap around her body and a smaller towel wrap around her head.

Jessica: promise you won't look?

Daniel: promise baby.

Jessica: ok.... Close your eyes. If I seeing you peeking, I'll dig your eyes out.

I close my eyes for like 5mins.... Ok maybe it was 3 mins...

Daniel: dear you done yet?

Jessica: yes dear.....

Opening my eyes, I saw Jessica, with the same towel wrap around her head. A bright yellow strapless bra which she was hooking up, paired with a bright yellow boy short. Covering like half her peaky ass. Exposing the lower half of it. A magic spell seem to come over me, I drop to my kneels and crawled over, wrapping my arms around her waist. I lean in to kiss the curve in her lower back.

Jessica: baby what you doing? We don't have much time.

Daniel: we do.... Still got 1 hour plus... ( I carried on kissing her back)

Jessica lean forward on to her drawer. Thrusting her ass into my face, I immediately starting kissing down wards. Kissing and licking the expose flesh of her butt. Her pussy mere inches from my mouth, covered by nothing than s flimsy cloth. A fickle of my tongue and I could taste her. But I promise to not rush things between us.

I carried on kissing and licking her expose butt cheeks. Drawing soft moans out of Jessica like the last night.

Jessica: baby...... Hmmmm..... Baby.... You sure..... You sure we have time?

Daniel: yup dear.... I'm sure.
Old 13-06-2016, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

moreeeee

haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1