The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
oldfisher is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: story of my neighbour

TS, support you.
More more more !!!
Old 01-03-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fithatin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's like been a year while there is no any update from TS.

Wondered TS is going to continue the fishy story or just keep us waiting like salted fish...

🙄😜😝
Old 01-03-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
GuanKong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fithatin View Post
It's like been a year while there is no any update from TS.

Wondered TS is going to continue the fishy story or just keep us waiting like salted fish...

������
Fully agree with you
Old 31-03-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
father82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Korix enjoyed the moment as his red rod move in and out inside Fiona 's virgin pussy. Both of them yell together when Korix took her cherry. For Korix, it was a milestone that he moved a step on controlling his teacher. For Fiona, it was a mark out she grew up from girl to women,even thought it was not the moment she expected.
Korix began the sex with missionary. He laid on Fiona's body and Fiona laid on the floor. When Korix dick thrusting inside Fiona's pussy, both his hand was on her boobs. His left hand fondle one of her left boob, another hand pulling her nipple on right. Fiona tried to push him away but failed. Fiona attempted to resist by crossing her legs, however, she crossed her legs behind Korix's pair.This effectively help Korix to move further to hers. She was exhausted about half an hour later.
A further fifteen minutes passed. Korix held her tight suddenly and himself was shiver heavily. Then her yelled "aaaaaaaa..." for almost a minutes before he could relax himself. When he stood up, large amount of cum flow out together with some blood from Fiona's pussy.
'OMG! You shouldn't have shoot inside! I will get pregnant!" scared Fiona shouted. Being single and young (twenty three), she fear that her employment contract will not be renewed by school if school knew her get pregnant before marriage.
Before Fiona was conscious,Korix took photos of naked Fiona including closeup of her boob, nipple, and of course, closeup of her creampied pussy, together with her face.
Old 31-03-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for the continuation, better than no update.
Old 01-04-2016, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 15
drag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, are you going to be the hero and save fiona here since you are the witness? hope some juicy parts of her with you lol

wanna trade points? minimum 3 points, pm me...
Old 01-04-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
weihc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweihc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

such a bad student... unker would have saved her from the evil student. hope that you saved her later on...and she repays you
Old 02-04-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

They held each other whole night and slept on floor after their exhausted sex.As the light were on whole night, i enjoyed a free show.
The next morning was a Saturday. I don't have to work so i stayed on my bed till nine. The weather was bad as it was raining cat and dog, with a black sky.
I decided to grab a newspaper downstairs and enjoy my breakfast at nearby cooked food centre. While I waited for lift, they came out from the flat. Korix was in a light blue T shirt and a pair of shorts, with a pair of sneaker. Fiona, however, was covered by a yellow raincoat,with all buttons closed.Only her knee,leg and lower thigh was not covered.She was in a pair of flip-flop.
We entered the lift and went downstairs.As the lift was small, she stood by me.I could smell an odor of sperm when she stood next to me.At the same time, her legs were rubbing against each other. Maybe those sticky cum made her uncomfortable.
I went for breakfast with my newspaper. When I stepped in cooked food centre, I spotted them again. It was strange for her not taking off her raincoat even indoor,so i decide to sit near them.
I sat two rows away from them which i could still saw them.
Fiona was sweating on her face,then Korix unbuttoned top three buttons of the raincoat. It exposed her cleavage and part of her boobs.
I thought she wore a low cut Camisole.
She was still sweating and I didn't know why she still wore the raincoat.
Korix continued to unbutton her raincoat. This time he unbuttoned two bottom buttons. Fiona face turned red when Korix unbuttoned bottoms.She opened her legs to make herself comfort on sitting. When her opened her legs, it gave me a chance to see her bottom.But, I did not expect her to go pantyless! I could point out that cum was still of her pussy hair , and some cum on her inner thigh.
It seems that Korix intentionally bought Fiona to have breakfast at cooked Food Centre in order to humiliate her. I finish my breakfast when they left, and I started my journey on stalking them.
Old 02-04-2016, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 11
leblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

notti student , please continue
Old 04-04-2016, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Horace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff TS
Old 04-04-2016, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bracketted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag28nick View Post
nice story TS, are you going to be the hero and save fiona here since you are the witness? hope some juicy parts of her with you lol
That would be the best
Old 24-04-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

They took the escalator upstairs for market. Fiona was still unbutton her raincoat and standing with both legs closed. If you look down from upper floor, probably you can took a good view of her both half boob and her milky white leg, up to inner thigh.
In nylon coating, Fiona was uncomfortable and sweating.
' Why don't you stand with your legs open even you are sweating? Or do you want to take it off?' Korix asked with evil smile on his face.
She had no choice but to open her legs.
They got some vegetables and meat.After that Korix dare her to buy seasoning at grocery on her alone than she will have to meet Korix at G/F of market.
I pretended buying tofu at the stall next to grocery.
Shopkeeper open his eye wide when Fiona went in for seasoning. The uncle told her that there is a variety of seasoning she want and pull her into storeroom before she could react. I wait for ten minutes before the uncle and Fiona return to cashier. It was obvious that her hair messier before she asked for grocery and her lips were wet. Further more, her body was dripping when she walk.
Old 24-04-2016, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
FireEater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bracketted View Post
That would be the best
Agreed bro