The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkhq69 View Post
anymore suggestions?
Try Theng Theng of W15. She has an innocent looking face and gets aroused easily and pussy gets all wet. Boobs not enhanced and boob lovers will love to fondle it. GFE high.
Old 07-01-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Try Theng Theng of W15. She has an innocent looking face and gets aroused easily and pussy gets all wet. Boobs not enhanced and boob lovers will love to fondle it. GFE high.
C cup? This girl came when? Height and look like any other WL or actress?
Old 07-01-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
C cup? This girl came when? Height and look like any other WL or actress?
Boobs around B cup - fleshy and soft. Came to Geylang about 2 months back. No don't look like any actress but the GND look.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Boobs around B cup - fleshy and soft. Came to Geylang about 2 months back. No don't look like any actress but the GND look.
Her name Theng Theng or Ting Ting? Recommended for GFE service, not commando type.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Her name Theng Theng or Ting Ting? Recommended for GFE service, not commando type.
You are right. It's Ting Ting. Agree, not commando type but more of GFE. As you will agree, innocent looking type, like a sales girl look.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 10
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Duo Duo 朵朵 from 16W06.

Very young looking SYT. She is a perfect candidate for the "Chio PRC SYTs like your neighbor's school-going daughter" thread. She looks a bit like a teenage Christy Chung, and she got the body to boot too! Very curvy body with ample baby fats at all the right place. Naturally soft youthful C boobs with no sagging, nice round bouncy ass perfect for doggy, upper waist slim, while lower waist nicely filled with a little rim of baby fat.

Her services - very experienced cat150 services. One major minus-point is strictly no french. Maybe it's only me, so those handsome bros can by all means try your luck. She makes up for no frenching with excellent deep threat BBBJ, provides nice catbath and AR, and allows painting too. In fact she turned salty and orgasmed when being paint. FJ is very good too, very experienced with no leg obstruction, with pussy-muscle clamming after climax and nice cuddle after-deed services thrown in.

In summary, she is a must-try for baby-fats teenage SYT lovers. OKT says she is one of the angpai in this house at the moment. But I will not add on to the queue, because no frenching.

Happy bonking.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Duo Duo 朵朵 from 16W06.

Very young looking SYT. She is a perfect candidate for the "Chio PRC SYTs like your neighbor's school-going daughter" thread. She looks a bit like a teenage Christy Chung, and she got the body to boot too! Very curvy body with ample baby fats at all the right place. Naturally soft youthful C boobs with no sagging, nice round bouncy ass perfect for doggy, upper waist slim, while lower waist nicely filled with a little rim of baby fat.

Her services - very experienced cat150 services. One major minus-point is strictly no french. Maybe it's only me, so those handsome bros can by all means try your luck. She makes up for no frenching with excellent deep threat BBBJ, provides nice catbath and AR, and allows painting too. In fact she turned salty and orgasmed when being paint. FJ is very good too, very experienced with no leg obstruction, with pussy-muscle clamming after climax and nice cuddle after-deed services thrown in.

In summary, she is a must-try for baby-fats teenage SYT lovers. OKT says she is one of the angpai in this house at the moment. But I will not add on to the queue, because no frenching.

Happy bonking.
She was already mentioned and added to the list on 17 December last year bro.

As for SYT that can french, with ample bust, I may share one more soon...

In the meantime, I highly recommend you try duo duo batch mates yifei and xueli, also busty and cute. Also fang fang in same house.

Check out 1669 Yue Yue and Xiao Mei too, busty cuteness

Quote:
I officially declare WH1606 a busty syt zone!

Kudos to the OKT who always bring in petite SYT stocks!

One month old newbies - Xueli, Duo Duo and Yifei are all cute about 1.6m or less in height, fair busty SYT. Can easily carry them around to do all sorts of patterns. All provide average to good service.

Yifei - innocent, shy
Duo Duo - slutty, wild
Xueli - good service with decent massage skills

All met my standards for looks and body - cute, busty SYT style.

Also in this house is cute busty service queen Fang Fang.

And don't forget slim syt Yuan Yuan (Or Yan Yan?) and Lan Lan, both slightly tanned with smooth young bodies, just that their boobs not so big, but still got something there to play with.... if you like lolita, you cannot go wrong with these two.

Awesome selection! If your taste is similar to mine, this is the place to be right now

Second closest house with similar petite SYT selection is within one minute walk at 1669 - check out yue yue, xiaomei and ling ling

Everybody huat ah!
Old 10-01-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 10
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
She was already mentioned and added to the list on 17 December last year bro.

As for SYT that can french, with ample bust, I may share one more soon...

In the meantime, I highly recommend you try duo duo batch mates yifei and xueli, also busty and cute. Also fang fang in same house.

Check out 1669 Yue Yue and Xiao Mei too, busty cuteness
Thank you so much for all the good recommendations, bro BronzeGod.

I was deliberating between Duo Duo and Xueli when I was in this house. Xueli definitely has the CFM look. Will put her in my to-do list. Once again thanks for all the nice recommendations. Looking forward for your consistent sharing.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Thank you so much for all the good recommendations, bro BronzeGod.

I was deliberating between Duo Duo and Xueli when I was in this house. Xueli definitely has the CFM look. Will put her in my to-do list. Once again thanks for all the nice recommendations. Looking forward for your consistent sharing.
No problem bro. I am always happy to share as much as I can where possible and convenient so all bros can benefit by having more choices. Not for any recognition or whatever, as I gain nothing from it.

Xueli got some decent massage skills and strength. At least managed to relieve my aches and pains before and after the bang.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 10-01-2017 at 07:57 PM.
Old 25-04-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
sytsearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone have updates? This is a very interesting topic, shame to let it die
Old 05-05-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

This is a good topic. How about viet and thai? I'm thinking so long as the appearance looks like neighbour's daughter, the kick will be there provided they dont talk
Old 11-05-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Tratos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any more lolita delights to share ?
which are the girls still here (since last update thread in Jan17)
Old 16-05-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold

Saw a short lolita chick in black top and denim shorts (zero tummy) while waiting at 1669. 米奇 (or mei qi?)

Auntie said she is from lor 20, but did not tell me which joint

Any bro has intel on where this mi qi is from?

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 17-05-2017, 03:01 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
Saw a short lolita chick in black top and denim shorts (zero tummy) while waiting at 1669. 米奇 (or mei qi?)

Auntie said she is from lor 20, but did not tell me which joint

Any bro has intel on where this mi qi is from?
meiqi 2033
Old 22-06-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Any new chio syt with schoolgirl look?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1