The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2012, 02:05 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

can anyone hellp me what is paint job or painting ?
Old 04-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
licking the pussy
Old 04-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Cunnilingus is an oral sex act performed on a female. It involves the use by a sex partner of the mouth, lips and tongue to stimulate the female's clitoris, vulva, or vagina. A female may receive cunnilingus as part of foreplay before sexual intercourse, during intercourse, or as intercourse.

The term is derived from the Latin words for the vulva (cunnus) and tongue (lingua).
Old 07-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shiwen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any idea or comments on which province or state (China) to find the tall and 'classy' looking babes?

Not stereotyping them, most there are instances where the girls are more prominent in certain areas (such as petite size, etc) for some races, countries, etc.

I heard Ha-er-bin girls are quite tall generally, and Suzhou girls are quite demure in nature.

But generally, which provinces girls are the tall (leggy), and in turn might have more classy looking ones? So when I go nightclubs, I can straight away ask the mummy to bring the girls from that province...

pls advise, bros.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:35 PM
Royal.Chimp

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Angry Nakasimilanjiao is a Coward and Liar who bullied WL - Wang Fei!!

After some investigations at 1431, my buds and I realised that this Nakasimilanjiao is really a big time bull shitter! What a disgrace to all the Singapore men!!! You are the lowest prick in the prick society!!!

Wang Fei did not cheat his $$$ and he did not give Wang Fei any $$$. Wang Fei know him for only 10 days and went out with him 2 times (maximum).

Here are the facts:

1) Wang Fei DID NOT raw with him!
2) Wang Fei did not receive $$$ from him or request $$$ from him!
3) This is a one sided love affair as Wang Fei did not declare her love for him and only treated this bugger as friend + customer.
4) Wang Fei only accepted a stuff toy from this bugger!
5) Wang Fei only go out with him for meals/drinks and nothing more than that.
6) When Wang Fei refused to go out with this bugger again, he felt cheated of his emotion even though he jolly well know Wang Fei did not love or like him and only treated him as a friend!
7) His love for WF becomes hatred and he felt like loser in the eyes of WF. Thus, he complained to AV and made a din at 1431 to take revenge against WF. The whole of 1431 know about this bloody son-the-bitch! He even went on to book Mei Ting and Coco. But both gave him a cold shoulder as both are good buddies of WF. The wl asked this nakasimilanjiao not to see them anymore!
8) The boss of 1431 warned his wl of this bugger and not to go out with him!
9) The only truth is, WF is 18 years old only.
10) WF admitted that she made a big mistake by going out with this bloody son-the-of-the-bitch!

Nakasimilanjiao is a bloody son-of-the-bitch and a big time disgrace to all Singapore men!!! He act noble here but actually a Xiao Ren (small man)!!!

I hope just retribution will befall you for killing the livelihood of an innocent gal!! Watch your Front!!!
Old 14-01-2012, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 0
Sarusenin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSarusenin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenttcfun View Post
hi Bro,

i am new to this place & have queries need your help.

1)for $50.00 category, any good recommendation?
2)how about duration? (20min,30min...?)
3)operating hour.
4)best time to go for popular girl?

thank you.
Easy, go see under Legal Geylang Scene in the forum and u can find all your answers there!
see here: http://sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old 18-01-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 19
brandon66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrandon66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi,

Any idea when will the houses close and reopen for CNY ? TIA.
Old 19-01-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
NSPSupporter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I notice that most of the houses operate in the evening, probably because the bros will start cheonging after work. As I am working flexi hours, I would like to try cheonging in the afternoon.

Any houses open in the afternoon and what time?

I am in particular interested in house 1654A. Any advice would be appreciated and I hope to contribute with FR soons.
Old 19-01-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Club 54A starts operation at 12PM. I guess they will close on the even of CNY and resume business on either the second or third day of CNY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSPSupporter View Post
I am in particular interested in house 1654A. Any advice would be appreciated and I hope to contribute with FR soons.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-01-2012, 03:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sxteng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry, a noob here. Got a few questions. I'm quite shy, so I'd rather go geylang when got less ppl one. Anyone know when the peak period for the area usually starts? I also heard that CNY got some extra charges, what's that about?
Old 21-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for being so blur senior bruddahs : I know Cat 150 are mostly PRC's & the last few Malay WLs : are there ANY other Cat 150 Thai girls ? Or girls from any other country that are Cat 150 ( NOT FL's) ? I like many types of makkan so just curious
Old 26-01-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

Noted with thanks Bruddah G-L

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Besides PRC CAT150, you can book Malaysian Malay/Chinese CAT150. You may try the following whores -

Lena, Lily, Susan, Janet, Blue Diamond, Tracy, Yumi, Judy, Ruby, Little Ivy, Xiao Yoko, BMW (HOT), Zhen Zhen, D@D@, Nico and AC.

You can also find Malaysian WL CAT50 at Pertain RD.

Old 28-01-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

seaworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi anyone have the tel no. for h2831A pls help thank
Old 30-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

cum liao means session ended ?
Old 03-02-2012, 05:03 PM
Samster

seaworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any bro have the tel no. of h1828 thank
Advert Space Available