The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2009, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bugrimmar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

So how many guys out here got to visit NaNa? I'd like to know if anyone else enjoyed the way I did.
Old 20-01-2009, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
BlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugrimmar View Post
So how many guys out here got to visit NaNa? I'd like to know if anyone else enjoyed the way I did.
You didn't enjoy the ultimate from NaNa,those who did haven't & won't post FR in here,they only talk about it among themselves. You missed a lot of funs too compared to others because of the language barrier,that's what I heard from her.
Old 20-01-2009, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugrimmar View Post
Maybe you can RTF and ask her.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
You didn't enjoy the ultimate from NaNa,those who did haven't & won't post FR in here,they only talk about it among themselves. You missed a lot of funs too compared to others because of the language barrier,that's what I heard from her.

Hmmm.... that's interesting ........ heard anything about me ???? kekekeke
Old 20-01-2009, 06:17 PM
Samster

bugrimmar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
well sadly i can't remedy the language barrier any time soon. i am taking mandarin classes though so maybe the next time would be better :P

but yeah i get you. i'm missing out coz i can't tell her exactly what i want.
Old 21-01-2009, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
william Koh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading bro Bugrimmar FR, decided to drop by 3 days agao and give it a try since his FR is so good.

First impression, wow tall girl standing at ard 1.7m and she look like a Korean high school student. Slim with long legs. I was thinking not too bad for a start as have never tried a Korean before.

Action started during shower and we engage in some light kissing. After shower and dry up, she started catbath me and slowly using her hand massaging my dick. Within seconds my dick responded like ready to go for her pussy. Cap me and proceed with BJ and its was quite SOP.

After 10 over minutes of blowing, she started to ride on me. Pussy quite tight. I enjoy it. Accommodating and willing to please you. We exchange afew position and finally exploded inside her. Customer Servce was good.

FR on Na Na
Looks: 7/10.
Figure: 8/10, Tall & slim.
Skin: 7/10 Smooth.
Boobs: 34 B
Kissing:7/10
Catbath: 8/10
BJ: 6/10,
FJ: 8/10,very obliging.
Attitude:8/10,friendly
overrall: 8/10
Damage: $150 + tips

RTF: Why not if you are looking for a Korean look alike.
Old 21-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Today I happened to visit this house at abt 7pm.....seriously none of the girls can make it for me....probably 5s to low 7s...on looks. This is probably 1 cat150 hse that showcase the WLs...so good for customers to screen. The OKT was very good as well....I had my mind on one of the WLs...but was not sure she passionate on frenching...so I asked the OKT whether she french. OKT obliged & called the WL & ask her discreetly. She says no.
But the plus point is OKT superb service. Very good to help me ask...so that I do not get a disappointing session.

Btw, xiangxiang was off - so did not get to view her.

I dun think rest of the cat150 hse showcase their WLs......too bad!!
Old 21-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
veelee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like this house -- it's nicely renovated and the girls are pretty.

I agree with the ratings for Nana overall, but I think I will never RTF her. Why? Maybe I'm suay, or maybe you all didn't notice it, but she has the most chow cheebai I have ever smelt. After I came, I could barely stand to lie next to her because the smell kept rising up from between her legs and I could smell it from 3 feet away.

Nearly couldn't bring myself to paint her... 8) I'm a pervert, cannot not paint.

Oh, and she probably does AJ as well for her regular customers. Virgin assholes don't look like that.
Old 22-01-2009, 10:11 AM
Samster

red_devil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoHoUzi83 View Post
my previous experience with a china mei mei is a really bad one! any bros have similar experienceS?

yeah me too bros..my previous experience with a china mei mei which is from lor 20 hs 28 (i think),her name called xue er,knn her attitude sucks..
keep on rushing u..
Old 22-01-2009, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
william Koh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by veelee View Post
Nearly couldn't bring myself to paint her... 8) I'm a pervert, cannot not paint.
Well bro veelee sorry to hear that you can't paint her..... From my experience, there's was no smell when I did some painting...... Not sure why or maybe her auntie coming soon???

Come to think of it, will RTF soon as missed her Korean look and the special feeling..... Kekeke
Old 22-01-2009, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 16
rete700i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey my dear fucking pathetic profane, there's no fucking stench on the fucking chee bye? How about the fucking asshole?

So you gonna poke your fucking tongue into the fucking asshole tomorrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by profane View Post
Hey dickhead, so far RTF a few time there no fucking smell on her chee bye!

Maybe i go check it out tomorow and i agree that a virgin ASS don't look that way.
Old 23-01-2009, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
physician deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited the house last week & try Xiang Xiang.
Must say that her service & attitude is very good.
Will be back to RTF soon
Old 23-01-2009, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
Wannabee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look like got to check it out !
Old 23-01-2009, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by william Koh View Post
Well bro veelee sorry to hear that you can't paint her..... From my experience, there's was no smell when I did some painting...... Not sure why or maybe her auntie coming soon???

Come to think of it, will RTF soon as missed her Korean look and the special feeling..... Kekeke
True... no smell from her pussy when I bonked her too... infact dammed tight ,machiam like screwing a virgin....... she actually said it felt like she lost her virginity a 2nd time......kekekek.......just can't get enough of the "KOREAN" look alike gem.....
Old 23-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke View Post
True... no smell from her pussy when I bonked her too... infact dammed tight ,machiam like screwing a virgin....... she actually said it felt like she lost her virginity a 2nd time......kekekek.......just can't get enough of the "KOREAN" look alike gem.....
bro Duke, you gana the gong tao liao sibo?

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 23-01-2009, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 19
y291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
bro Duke, you gana the gong tao liao sibo?
Hoon Kee also "invade" this thread loh....

So, when shall we make our "virgin" trip there????

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1