The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
aduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
breaking up with an FL's

Hi bro,
I just broke up with an FL's sugarbaby....
It is common to have these girls not being faithful....
It's normally hurts when they cheat on you, as most may have invested too much time and money.
What is good about my situation is, I have already set my budget and rules, when she don't follow my rules, I confront her on it, and as for most FL's they will almost never admit their faults.
Which is great for me to break up with them, it is a WIN-Win for me.
If she do not change, we break up, and if she does admit her faults, and say sorry....I have one up over her.

FL's have a very high IDs...not too much Ego...and even less Super Ego.
As long as "I" keep to those few rules, I should be in great shape.
I pay to get a girl to do what I want, she does what I want to get paid....
Enjoy the time with her, never invest more than you are willing to throw away.....
That is a good advise for myself also.....never invest more than you are willing to throw away...hahahaha..

Cheers.
Old 28-07-2017, 04:46 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: breaking up with an FL's

Quote:
Originally Posted by aduadu View Post
That is a good advise for myself also.....never invest more than you are willing to throw away...hahahaha..

Cheers.
A whore is never an INVESTMENT because they offer zero returns and depreciate rapidly.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-07-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

U r definitely not investing anything...coz chances of return is forever zero return....u r just parting away with ur hard earned money to satisfied ur own lust for the flesh.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 28-07-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1174 / Power: 14
seventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro,
It's normally hurts when they cheat on you, as most may have invested too much time and money.
What is good about my situation is, I have already set my budget and rules, when she don't follow my rules, I confront her on it, and as for most FL's they will almost never admit their faults.
If she do not change, we break up, and if she does admit her faults, and say sorry....I have one up over her.

Enjoy the time with her, never invest more than you are willing to throw away.....

Cheers.
Sure sounds like you were in it not just for sex but also for the mind games and "intellectual challenges" 😄
It's been awhile since I come across Sigmund Freud's theory..
Old 28-07-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi bro,

Cheers.

Are you stupid or dumb? Why would sugarbaby be faithful? How much you pay them? And why are you using the word "investing"? Use ur big head sometimes and not only ur small head.
Old 28-07-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

While you're investing in "her"

On the hour where she's not responing to your texts/calls

I'm busy pumping my spunk into her mouth, the same mouth that will call you later to sweet talk you. And if you've frenched her, you may have tasted the remnants of my sperm too.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!! She's a WHORE, not your wife to be!!!!

Hope it helps!
Old 28-07-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

I'm busy pumping my spunk into her mouth, the same mouth that will call you later to sweet talk you. And if you've frenched her, you may have tasted the remnants of my sperm too.

Hope it helps!
Brother looks like got hurt deeply before..
Old 29-07-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 20
fantasy10 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfantasy10 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfantasy10 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like ur consoling urself instead
Old 29-07-2017, 03:19 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasy10 View Post
Seems like ur consoling urself instead
It seems that nobody is reading my 3 simple rules anymore.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-07-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Not being faithful???...U xpect a FL to be faithful???...Am i missing sthing here!!???
Old 29-07-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

aduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
A whore is never an INVESTMENT because they offer zero returns and depreciate rapidly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
U r definitely not investing anything...coz chances of return is forever zero return....u r just parting away with ur hard earned money to satisfied ur own lust for the flesh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
Are you stupid or dumb? Why would sugarbaby be faithful? How much you pay them? And why are you using the word "investing"? Use ur big head sometimes and not only ur small head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

Hope it helps!
Hi bro,
Thank you for your comments here, maybe I was not too clear what I mean about investing...
Investing is like time and effort and distance....compare to other modes of sex ventures...
I am sure there are cost in anything....like drive to geylang....online searching forum....go to night club...buying FLs drinks....and...such....these are what I consider investments..

Cheers.
Old 29-07-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
Not being faithful???...U xpect a FL to be faithful???...Am i missing sthing here!!???
Hi bro,
You are right, I wan to clear it up....not really faithful...but responsible....
on the other question, are you sthing there...don't know lah...only you know....

Cheers.
Old 29-07-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
seems to me you are writing this to console or reconfirm something that your mind hasnt accepted, seems to me if anything you are driven by your ID and you got out played by the girl, im still trying to figure out how she is both a FL and a sugarbabe, but seems her ego saw that you werent much as a long term prospect as ths she did what she did...and liek otehrs have said already, you dont seem to have a good understanding of what is a investment and what is a a liability
Hi bro,
I do not think, I am in denial, but it is interesting that you see it that way.
Maybe it reflex your inner self...sure not mine....

Cheers.
Old 29-07-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: breaking up with an FL's

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventynine View Post
Sure sounds like you were in it not just for sex but also for the mind games and "intellectual challenges" 😄
It's been awhile since I come across Sigmund Freud's theory..
Hi bro,
Thank you for the compliment here, you are first person that read through my posting objectively, without putting and personal feeling into the posting....cudos to you taikok....

Cheers.
Old 29-07-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It seems that nobody is reading my 3 simple rules anymore.
Sticking to it faithfully.

Bang, go home... look for another to bang

Why do guys bother to chat them up get their contacts and call/text them is beyond my imagination.

And some actually thing the girls love their gifts!!! WTF Gifts?? U pay for a service. Do you buy gifts for your mechanic that services your car? #OMG
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1