The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
playboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Does the so call " true love " still exist???

here is a very interesting but yet true animation on the net, hope yo bros will like it.
http://www.pconline.com.cn/pcedu/car...17xiaobing.swf
Old 16-10-2006, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Berserk is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy82
here is a very interesting but yet true animation on the net, hope yo bros will like it.
http://www.pconline.com.cn/pcedu/car...17xiaobing.swf
bro..

I used to feel this way 2 especailly in the sec school days... but things changed during my NS...cos i would always get contact nos from my army buddies and start to polish up on my sianing skills... managed to get a few oNS 2... but it is NOT impossible to find true love from all these contacts or whatever channels... 2 of my ex is found through chatline and the relationships last for a few years each...

We do nt need a car or have a great job to sian girls... what girls r looking for is a guy who care to fullfill them emotionally.. as long as u have a stable job.. care for them.. they will start to fall in love with u and be serious with u... do nt always need to shower them with expensive gifts but always give them pleasant surprises and they will be contented enough..

Bro.. gd luck.. things r nt so bad which u have imagined to be.. God bless.
Old 16-10-2006, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicheng
Girls between 20-28, want someone who owns a car, who got bit of looks... both i dun have.....

money so hard to earn, and girls expects us to help them pay for everything.

and if we guys are tired of work, still ask us to go out on weekdays nights to cheong, machiam no need to work.... then ask them out sats, they prefer to sticks to their female friends.
agree also bro. dunno is i nt "heng" or wat, but majority of my gal friends are kinda materialistic. meet up must be at restaurants. knn, we guy friends meet anywhere also can even coffishop la kopi also no prob. ask them go they will say nicely "ermmm....can go somewhere else?" then onli things they +++ abt are hw other ppl's bf bought branded stuff for their gfs etc. haizz...tot we guys can have tears that are diamonds or shit out golds instead of shit!! where gt so rich, then wedding wan grand grand but dun reali wan to help and worse of all, after married household expenses must be borne by the male!!! (wat i said are real things about my gal friends. but might nt reflect what other gals out there that i duno. so no offence.)

jus my 1 cent wrth. cheers

pls leave ur nick so tat i noe who to return the favours.

Nxt to up : Bo Langz
Old 16-10-2006, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 20
BMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellmiwhy
where gt so rich, then wedding wan grand grand but dun reali wan to help and worse of all, after married household expenses must be borne by the male!!! (wat i said are real things about my gal friends. but might nt reflect what other gals out there that i duno. so no offence.)

jus my 1 cent wrth. cheers
And Yes, after all the paying. It will become a SEXLESS MARRIAGE after a very short time!!!!!!
Old 16-10-2006, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW520_M
And Yes, after all the paying. It will become a SEXLESS MARRIAGE after a very short time!!!!!!

haha...yeah. and sexless is nt that we have no mre drive, is the things tat u think of by them makes u lose the drive for them. tats what's happening to my friend nw.

no offences to any sistas here k. i must admit that there are marriages that i noe of their wife are reali nice ppl. Hw i envy them. hope mine will be like them.

pls leave ur nick so tat i noe who to return the favours.

Nxt to up : Bo Langz
Old 16-10-2006, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
reuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesfreq
Zonda no money lah. Even buy honda nsx also bo lui.
You driving a lancer?
Old 16-10-2006, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
euks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

True love?

Love had never existed in this world. It exist only in the mind of individuals. It is a concept, idea or some call it human bullshit.

Like faith and morals, the idea "love" was created, modify, recreated, remodify countless time.

Today, nobody can explain nor define what is faith, morals nor love anymore.
Everyone have their own definations and explanations.

When human became advance enough to easily satisfy their basic needs of food, water, shelter, they needed something to fill up their time, mind and life.

In comes , spiritual fulfilling concepts (eg: religion,) emotional fulfilling concepts, and material products.

So before you start feeling empty and sad for something that is a product of collected human thoughts, THINK!

You don't need to have "love" to have a satisfying day. Why feel sad when you don't have "something" that is actually nothing if you change your perspective.

Fill up your life with something else. You can still be happy

P.S Just another boring day for me so I am pretending here that I know something to fill up that void of my day
Old 16-10-2006, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
playboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

But without a gf can be really pitiful, when inweekends, and especially during valentine and other holidays, where u see other couple out in the street, then u ask urself, i dun look any worst than that guy also, then y he can get a gal?

But over the yrs, i do have gain some enlightment, that is true love this kinda thing is Ke Yu Bu Ke Qiu, Meaning if u lucky , u will get, can only let it come naturally but cannot force it to happen.Just like striking toto. Thats life.. sad to say. Where every damm gal, whether pretty, nor ugly wif a bit of figure is taken up by those despo where it leaves nothing to those who is finding true love, like us.
Old 16-10-2006, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

If you believe it exists it will,if not it wont.How true is true,u decide for urself.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 16-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

wao.. reaching the buddhist's theory of enlightenment liao ah?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 16-10-2006, 10:54 PM
Samster

Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
wao.. reaching the buddhist's theory of enlightenment liao ah?
i am nowhere near bro,just a personal thought on it.
Old 17-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Berserk is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bros..

i once have a gf who love to spent 2.. when i was just with her.. my wallet really suffer a big hole... i would buy clothes for her whenever we go shopping... though my heart pains.. i would still buy things for her with a smile on my face...

After some time.. an idea struck me... i lied to her my contract for my job ended.. i would suffer a great pay cut in my new job... having said that.. i would then tell her i would scrimp and save on myself to buy gifts for her... then she paiseh and said no need save up some for yrself... from that day onwards... she dun bear to ask me to buy things for her anymore... but i would still buy some less expensive presents for her at times to make her happy...

bros.. sometimes we need to be great pretenders 2... remember attack the heart... instead of the city...Gong Xin Bu Gong Cheng.
Old 17-10-2006, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk
sometimes we need to be great pretenders... Gong Xin Bu Gong Cheng.
haiz.. you have grasped well the tricks of the late Martial Lord Zhuge Kong Ming..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 17-10-2006, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk
After some time.. an idea struck me... i lied to her my contract for my job ended.. i would suffer a great pay cut in my new job... having said that.. i would then tell her i would scrimp and save on myself to buy gifts for her... then she paiseh and said no need save up some for yrself... from that day onwards... she dun bear to ask me to buy things for her anymore... but i would still buy some less expensive presents for her at times to make her happy...

bros.. sometimes we need to be great pretenders 2... remember attack the heart... instead of the city...Gong Xin Bu Gong Cheng.
thats very sweet of her as well.A white lie cant really hurt and who knw it may bring out smth gd frm someone.
Old 17-10-2006, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by euks
True love?

Love had never existed in this world. It exist only in the mind of individuals. It is a concept, idea or some call it human bullshit.

Like faith and morals, the idea "love" was created, modify, recreated, remodify countless time.

Today, nobody can explain nor define what is faith, morals nor love anymore.
Everyone have their own definations and explanations.

When human became advance enough to easily satisfy their basic needs of food, water, shelter, they needed something to fill up their time, mind and life.

In comes , spiritual fulfilling concepts (eg: religion,) emotional fulfilling concepts, and material products.

So before you start feeling empty and sad for something that is a product of collected human thoughts, THINK!

You don't need to have "love" to have a satisfying day. Why feel sad when you don't have "something" that is actually nothing if you change your perspective.

Fill up your life with something else. You can still be happy

P.S Just another boring day for me so I am pretending here that I know something to fill up that void of my day

Actually I agree with you. But only 80%. The remaning 20%? A parent's love to the child, especially a mother's. Although I truly agree that a pairing of a male and a female really has no tangible meaning, one cannot deny the care and concern that a parent showers towards his/her child. How many instances have we heard of couples not willing to divorce because of their offspring?

One can probably argue that this behavior (as in, not willing to divorce when one already has kids) may be due to social pressures given by others if one were to really abandon their child. However, I believe this is not the case as care for one's offspring really stems from our primitive and subconscious side. Few creatures in the animal kingdom would also actually abandon their own offspring when they require care. Of course there are always exceptions, just like how we have heard of humans abandoning their new-born babies. But taken as a %, this number is really minute.

In short, love DOES exist. But only when it's BLOOD related.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1