The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Re: 2 young lives lost

stupid smrt nvr bother to repair chair broken down inside bus station, tok until so nice for old ppl to sit n wait bus
Old 11-12-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly doubt that Ah Cow will want to resign . Unless God send him another sign .

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 11-12-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

they just throw away all broken chair, and there were no replacement for old ppl to sit at senior citizen queue line,
Old 11-12-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

LTA awards MRT tunnel contract to Chinese firm previously blacklisted by World Bank

December 11, 2017

By: Vincent Low/

Last Friday, 8 Dec 2017, the Land Transport Authority (LTA) issued a press release announcing that it has awarded the construction of MRT tunnels between Punggol station and the future Punggol Coast station on North East Line Extension to a Chinese firm, China State Construction Engineering Corporation Limited (CSCEC).

CSCEC won the contract with the lowest bid of $79 million. The contract involves the construction of an 830-metre tunnel between Punggol and the future Punggol Coast station. Works are expected to commence by this month and complete in 2023, LTA said.

However, a quick check online shows that CSCEC has been blacklisted by the World Bank before.

In 2011, the World Bank blacklisted eleven Chinese companies for corruption and fraud, according to a report by SCMP. Most of these Chinese firms were banned for violating World Bank regulations on procurement.

CSCEC was named as one of the eleven. Those banned by World Bank would not be eligible for World Bank-financed contracts and under a 2010 cross-debarment agreement, contractors debarred by the World Bank may also be debarred by other multilateral development banks such as the Asian Development Bank.

Poor-quality sea sand used in construction of skyscrapers in China

Four years ago (2013), Wired as well as Bloomberg reported about a sand scandal brewing in China at the time.

Shenzhen city inspectors discovered that low-quality concrete using raw, unprocessed sea sand had been used in the construction of at least 15 buildings in Shenzhen, including the Ping An Finance Centre, one of China’s tallest.

Both Wired and Bloomberg reported that construction of Ping An Finance Centre and others were halted by Shenzhen’s Housing and Construction Bureau.

continue reading here : http://www.theindependent.sg/lta-awa...by-world-bank/

I wonder if LTA ever did a check on this company or not ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 11-12-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

after terex case, we chinchai with china man

Last edited by sionglim; 16-12-2017 at 02:46 AM.
Old 11-12-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

i remember raffles city ,the bldg, by korean.
Some flat ,prefab were build by korean.
Nvr heard of china man company
Old 12-12-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

More staff, buses during first of 2 full day SMRT closures

But SMRT's beefed-up team for first full-day closure on NSEWL helps keep crowds moving swiftly

Jan Lee
Dec 11, 2017 06:00 am

Crowded bus stops and confused commuters were a common sight along parts of the North-South and East-West lines (NSEWL) yesterday during the first of two scheduled full-day closures.

But the addition of 400 on-ground personnel, 700 bus captains and 350 buses kept crowds moving swiftly.

EWL stations between Tiong Bahru and Tuas Link and two NSL stations, Bukit Batok and Bukit Gombak, were shut down fully yesterday. This was done to "significantly accelerate" resignalling works, said LTA following a train collision last month that arose from signalling issues.

Aside from the next full-day closure on Sunday, Dec 17, the same stations will cease services earlier on Fridays and Saturdays and begin later on Saturdays and Sundays til Dec 31.

Affected commuters yesterday were able to take bridging buses on one of four routes - Jurong East and Choa Chu Kang, Outram Park and Jurong East, Joo Koon and Jurong East and Joo Koon and Tuas Link - with buses travelling in both directions.

An express shuttle bus service between Boon Lay and Outram Park, stopping at Jurong East and Buona Vista was also available early in the weekend's mornings to ferry shift workers - the buses departed Boon Lay at 5am and 5.15am and left Outram Park at 6.10am and 6.25am.

Though queues for the buses were long, especially at Jurong East, which was hit by heavy rain yesterday night, shuttle buses arrived frequently.

Commuters The New Paper spoke to did not face too much difficulty navigating the routes, even if some arrived at stations unaware of the closure.

Mr Jia Fan, a 22-year-old naval officer who took a shuttle bus from Boon Lay to Jurong East late yesterday morning said the experience was smooth, despite him not being aware of the closure.

He said: "There are a lot of signs telling you where to go, and I think it is quite thoughtful as there is so much manpower involved."

REPAIRS

During the closure, two teams worked to replace three track circuits in 5½ hours. (See report below.)

During regular maintenance hours, replacing even one track circuit might take up to three nights.

Not all commuters had the smoothest of mornings, though. Mr Li Kui, 30, who works in construction, was heading to Chinatown Point and was confused by the closure, though he approached staff for help.

Mr Li said: "All the brochures and the signs were in English, I don't understand (them)."

Ms Lee Siew Lan, 45, took almost two hours to get from Outram Park to Clementi after seeing her daughter off at Changi Airport in the morning.

She was also unaware that a shuttle bus service was available from Jurong East to Bukit Batok.

Said the clerk: "Usually ittakes me 45 minutes to get home but it has been two hours and I am still waiting for a taxi."

continue reading here : http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/mor...-smrt-closures

2 different views of reporting from the official news orgainsation ? Who to believe ? Fakes new or real news ??? How can we trust the PAP ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 12-12-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Just because somebody has the lowest bid the contract was given to them ???

Old 12-12-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
fastsqueeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
Just because somebody has the lowest bid the contract was given to them ???
Because they don't know how to evaluate the technical specifications, so give to lowest bid lor
Old 12-12-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Delays hit Downtown Line during evening rush hour due to signalling fault

12 Dec 2017 07:38PM (Updated: 12 Dec 2017 07:59PM)

SINGAPORE: Evening rush-hour commuters travelling along the Downtown Line were affected by delays on Tuesday (Dec 12).

Several commuters tweeted that they experienced delays of 10 to 15 minutes along some stations along the Downtown Line towards Bukit Panjang, including Promenade, Tampines East, MacPherson, Chinatown and Newton stations.

In a notification sent from the Land Transport Authority's (LTA) MyTransport app at 7.26pm, commuters were told they can expect an "additional travelling time of 10 minutes on Downtown Line due to a signalling fault".

The fault happened at Tampines station, said train operator SBS Transit in a tweet at about 7.45pm.

One commuter reported that an announcement was made when his train stopped at Telok Ayer station: "This train will stop here for a short while. We are sorry for the delay."

Several commuters said their trains stopped for longer than usual at some stations. When the trains finally moved off, they became "stuck" again at another station, they added.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...due-to-9492618

New line ; new hardware and new software still got problem with signalling fault ??? So how Mr Khaw still don't want to set an Independent Committee of Inquiry ??? What are you hiding Mr Khaw ???

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 12-12-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mrt people cant live without a Fault.
Old 13-12-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Signalling fault at newly-opened Downtown Line

December 12, 2017

Singapore’s Downtown Line was hit with a major disruption today (Dec 12) with trains stopping at each station for more than 15 minutes. According to the Land Transport Authority, the fault affecting all stations on the Downtown Line first surfaced at Tampines station at 7.26pm and continued until 8.13pm. A passenger taking from Tampines to Bendeemer station said his total journey for the 8 stations were delayed by more than an hour due to the fault.

The Downtown Line was only opened two months ago and this is the second major disruption already for the S$21 billion railway line.

SBS Transit posted on Twitter saying they are “very sorry” but the company did not arrange alternative transport. No shuttle bus was provided by SBS Transit, and this created serious overcrowding at all Downtown Line stations during the peak hour evening.

According to an earlier statement by Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan, Singapore’s railway network require more power during peak hour period to accommodate the population. The Transport Ministry is currently busy concentrating on fixing the East-West and North-South Lines, which they claimed are “very old” train lines.

continue reading here : http://statestimesreview.com/2017/12...downtown-line/

Why no free bus shuttles service provided ? So how Mr Khaw ? Still don't want to set up an Independent Committee of Inquiry ? PAP is so quick to set up all kinds of committees but not this one . Why ??? How can we trust the PAP ???

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 13-12-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 15
whatafish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatafish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How come new line also got problem ?
Old 14-12-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

How come always signalling problem ???

Old 15-12-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
How come always signalling problem ???
software upgraded wrongly without putting back the safety bubble routine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1