The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Ang Mo Kio lift shot up 17 floors, trapping a maid

Another lift incident but thank goodness no one is injured .

It seems like a scene from a horror movie involving a lift that has a life of its own.

An Indonesian maid had the fright of her life inside a lift in Ang Mo Kio when it went out of control and shot up 17 floors suddenly.

The incident on Monday evening (March 7) put Ms Evi Lisnawati, 36, in a desperate situation which became more agonising for her when she was then trapped in the elevator for about an hour and a half, reported Lianhe Wanbao.

Ms Evi, 36, entered the lift on the fifth storey at Block 317 in Ang Mo Kio Street 31 at about 7.15pm as she had to pick up her employer's two children.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo....mwE6hhUY.dpuf

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 10-03-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 19
sibehchiam is a Helpful and Caring Samstersibehchiam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ang Mo Kio lift shot up 17 floors, trapping a maid

She must have the fright of her life . Luckily she is safe .
Old 10-03-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Another lift incident but thank goodness no one is injured .

[CENTER][img]http://i.imgur.com

It seems like a scene from a horror movie involving a lift that has a life of its own.

An Indonesian maid had the fright of her life inside a lift in Ang Mo Kio when it went out of control and shot up 17 floors suddenly.

The incident on Monday evening (March 7) put Ms Evi Lisnawati, 36, in a desperate situation which became more agonising for her when she was then trapped in the elevator for about an hour and a half, reported Lianhe Wanbao.

Ms Evi, 36, entered the lift on the fifth storey at Block 317 in Ang Mo Kio Street 31 at about 7.15pm as she had to pick up her employer's two children.

- See -17-floors-trapping-maid#sthash.mwE6hhUY.dpuf[/url]
Hdb will say so??
In China, the lift crashed Down n ppl died.
In China, the escalator shaft opened n ppl died.

Since no one died, dont bother us la.
If ppl died, pls check with Dom's family on 14 GPA.
Old 10-03-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
iHateRodents deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Hdb will say so??
In China, the lift crashed Down n ppl died.
In China, the escalator shaft opened n ppl died.

Since no one died, dont bother us la.
If ppl died, pls check with Dom's family on 14 GPA.
Someone will ask "Why compare with China?"

Then someone will reply "You can compare everything ..... except salary"
Old 10-03-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

in another thread they will say what a hot maid
Old 11-03-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Breaking News :

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/natio...-social-media/

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...n/2572626.html

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo...-graffiti-case

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e/2578924.html
Old 12-03-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

BCA to step up checks on lifts around Singapore: Lawrence Wong

SINGAPORE - Following the recent spate of lift incidents, the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) will be conducting independent audit checks of passenger lifts around Singapore.

In a Facebook post on Friday (Mar 11), National Development Minister Lawrence Wong said that he had asked BCA to carry out the checks alongside investigations conducted by experts appointed by individual lift owners.

There have been a number of lift incidents in HDB blocks in the past few months. Just last Monday (Mar 7), a lift at an Ang Mo Kio HDB block suddenly shot up 17 storeys, before trapping an Indonesian maid inside for over an hour and a half.

Lift in Ang Mo Kio shot up 17 floors
Photo Source: Lianhe Wanbao, The New Paper

1 of 5
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo....PhbrB7el.dpuf

Are the lifts that really safe for the residents to use ?

What would you do if you were stuck in a lift ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 17-03-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
JokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I guess the investigations not completed yet .
Old 31-03-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

AMK lift which trapped maid likely due to faulty brakes

The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) has allowed Lift A at Blk 317 Ang Mo Kio Street 31 to resume operation on 28 March 2016.

Photo: The Straits Times

Yeo Sam JoMY PAPER
Wednesday, Mar 30, 2016

The lift in Ang Mo Kio that malfunctioned in early March was likely to have had brakes that were "not functioning well", investigations have found.

The authorised examiner appointed by Ang Mo Kio Town Council to inspect the lift concluded that the brakes "could not hold the lift car in a stationary position", the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) said yesterday.

The examiner, who submitted his investigation report to BCA on Thursday, said this could have been due to "jammed mechanical parts of the brakes, oily brake drum and worn-off brake liners".

On March 7, domestic worker Evi Lisnawati, 36, fell and hurt her back after the lift shot up 17 storeys suddenly.

The machine, Lift A at Block 317, Ang Mo Kio Street 31, later stalled and trapped her for over an hour before she was rescued.

The lift was subsequently suspended from use while investigations were carried out by an authorised examiner appointed by Ang Mo Kio Town Council.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo....RCrai9Q3.dpuf

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 03-04-2016, 01:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

ching ming comin, ...
this week...
pray pray..
Old 06-04-2016, 07:07 PM
Samster

AMK residents wary of lift which 'broke down again'

Photo: The Straits Times

MY PAPER
Wednesday, Apr 6, 2016

RESIDENTS in Ang Mo Kio have been shunning a lift that suddenly shot up 17 storeys last month, hurting a domestic worker who was in it.

It has broken down again despite having been certified safe for use last week.

Residents at Block 317, Ang Mo Kio Street 31, do not dare to take Lift A, saying it is "too terrifying", Chinese evening daily Lianhe Wanbao reported yesterday.

A 38-year-old resident, Abby, told Chinese newspaper Shin Min Daily News in a report yesterday that the lift broke down at least thrice since March 28, when it was certified safe for use by the Building and Construction Authority (BCA).

The lift had malfunctioned on March 7, hurting Evi Lisnawati, 36, when it shot up 17 storeys and stalled, trapping her for more than an hour.

Her employer told Shin Min that Ms Evi no longer dares to take the lift by herself and will use the stairs if she is alone.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo....fIBzWVSp.dpuf

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 09-04-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 14
stardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud of

Imagine you have to walk up and down the stairs everyday . Sure to lose weight . But now can not have any hanky panky at the staircase.
Old 18-08-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster

Lift back in service after malfunction caused spinal fracture in woman

By

Toh Ee Ming

[email protected]
Published: 4:00 AM, August 18, 2016

SINGAPORE — Two months after a malfunctioning lift shot up and down erratically and caused a woman to suffer a spinal fracture, it is finally back in service, to the relief of the elderly residents in the block.

The lift at Block 150 Petir Road had not been in operation since the incident on June 7.

Residents had to walk over to the next lift in the same block, and some had to climb a few flights of stairs as the lift did not connect to some floors.

In a statement yesterday, the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) said the independent Authorised Examiner (AE) appointed to inspect the lift and recommend rectification works submitted its findings last month.

The lift contractor then proceeded with the rectification works. The BCA was informed last Friday that the AE had inspected, tested and certified that the lift is safe for operation.

After an inspection, the BCA lifted the suspension on Tuesday. It did not elaborate on the cause of the incident.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...e-back-service

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 18-08-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Lift back in service after malfunction caused spinal fracture in woman

By

Toh Ee Ming

[email protected]
Published: 4:00 AM, August 18, 2016

SINGAPORE — Two months after a malfunctioning lift shot up and down erratically and caused a woman to suffer a spinal fracture, it is finally back in service, to the relief of the elderly residents in the block.

The lift at Block 150 Petir Road had not been in operation since the incident on June 7.

Residents had to walk over to the next lift in the same block, and some had to climb a few flights of stairs as the lift did not connect to some floors.

In a statement yesterday, the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) said the independent Authorised Examiner (AE) appointed to inspect the lift and recommend rectification works submitted its findings last month.

The lift contractor then proceeded with the rectification works. The BCA was informed last Friday that the AE had inspected, tested and certified that the lift is safe for operation.

After an inspection, the BCA lifted the suspension on Tuesday. It did not elaborate on the cause of the incident.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...e-back-service
This is fcuking disgraceful!

In which real country would the government refuse to state the cause???

The CEO of bca should b sacked.
If another incident happen in this or any lift in spore due to the same cause, who'll be responsible? Bca?

If there's an illness killing children in schools, can moh say no comments if they KNOW the cause?

Shocking!!
Old 18-08-2016, 09:28 PM
Samster

I wonder why they did not disclose the cause of the incident ? More things to hide ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1