The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Condom slip into the vagina

condom is supposed to help from us guy from STD, or protect girl from getting pregnancy... just a question come to my mind..

what happen if the condom slip into the vagina? I mean before inserting cock into hole, we wear condom... then penetrate and then keep bumping in out in out.. if let say the condom is not wearing properly.. such in out in out movement may cause the condom to slowly "remove" from the cock.. after cumming n while withdrawing the cock.. realize the condom slip inside the vagina and the girl has to use her finger to "dig" into the hole to get the condom out...

if this happen.,, will it cause the girl to get pregnant or we guy may get those STD (if assume the girl hv STD)... just asking...

thanks
Old 01-02-2016, 10:51 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Condom slip into the vagina

Sorry sir, i can't help laughing ...
Hope you get the right answer, cheers

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 01-02-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
MrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Obviously it is possible that she will get pregnant. As long as the cum drips into her pussy, there is still a risk. It happens to me once with my babe too. I was using okamoto 002 then. We were making love and I was still damn solid, but it lasted way too long than our usual session. So happen, her pussy started to get dry however i still continued. When i just about about to cum, i wanted to withdraw and COF. I then realised my condom wasnt there. I clenched my shaft and unload my cum on her body instead. Geez, i was freaking panicking because i didnt know when my condom was removed and my girl didnt realise it too. I thought it was on the bed or somewhere, but end up i tried to finger her pussy and it was inside. That's was one of my worst day of my life. Usually, i have pre-cum when on condom, so i was indeed worried that she was pregnant. Thank god, her menses did come and we were both relieved.

There was also one more incident while using Okamoto 002, similar case as above, fk her until she was quite dry, but this time round, i withdrew my dick so as to rest for awhile so i could continue to fk her later. I then realised my dick head was fully raw and my shaft was coated with the condom. I was literally Alamak~ facepalm my face multiple times. That's was my ANOTHER WORST DAY OF MY FUCKING life. Again, thank god, she didnt get pregnant but her menses came late which u guys know how i feel. FUCKING KAN CHIONG.

Moral of the story? I dont use OKAmoto condoms 002 anymore, switch to durex instead. Use lub if your babe is getting dry down there after long sex. Dryness makes her tighter and there is a lot of friction and friction aint a good thing if u are using condom.

Upz me if you like my contributions. (My babe is fucking laughing at me now as im typing this shitty experiences. She is beside me )

Last edited by MrLuffy; 02-02-2016 at 12:23 AM.
Old 01-02-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
BlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
condom is supposed to help from us guy from STD, or protect girl from getting pregnancy... just a question come to my mind..

what happen if the condom slip into the vagina? I mean before inserting cock into hole, we wear condom... then penetrate and then keep bumping in out in out.. if let say the condom is not wearing properly.. such in out in out movement may cause the condom to slowly "remove" from the cock.. after cumming n while withdrawing the cock.. realize the condom slip inside the vagina and the girl has to use her finger to "dig" into the hole to get the condom out...

if this happen.,, will it cause the girl to get pregnant or we guy may get those STD (if assume the girl hv STD)... just asking...

thanks
Sounds like u found a black hole.
Old 01-02-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

I actually encounter tis before with pro or fl.

So now when i am cumming the moment i know i going to shoot out the load, i quickly withdraw n then shoot out. In this case even the comdom slip inside the vagina, at least i did not shoot inside her n hence wont cause her pregnant.

Another case is i shoot out while cock still inside vagina. Then i will slowly withdraw the cock n hope the comdom wont slip inside. But if the condom is already slip inside the vagina during the in out movement then there is nothing i can do, just hope we are all fine.
Old 01-02-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!
Wish I could I up you. Dan funny..
I had a couple of close calls myself while doing bb with my girl back then.. too syiok until we didn't want to withdraw.. eventually withdraw and it was pouring out when I withdraw.. her mensus is irregular and we literally started planning for the worse but thankfully that didn't happen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLuffy View Post
Obviously it is possible that she will get pregnant. As long as the cum drips into her pussy, there is still a risk. It happens to me once with my babe too. I was using okamoto 002 then. We were making love and I was still damn solid, but it lasted way too long than our usual session. So happen, her pussy started to get dry however i still continued. When i just about about to cum, i wanted to withdraw and COF. I then realised my condom wasnt there. I clenched my shaft and unload my cum on her body instead. Geez, i was freaking panicking because i didnt know when my condom was removed and my girl didnt realise it too. I thought it was on the bed or somewhere, but end up i tried to finger her pussy and it was inside. That's was one of my worst day of my life. Usually i then to have pre-cum when on condom. So i was so worried that she was pregnant. Thank god, her menses did come and we were both relieved.

There is also one more incident while using Okamoto 002, similar case as above, fk her until she is quite dry, but this time round, i withdrew my dick so as to rest for awhile and to continue fk her later. I then realised my dick head was fully raw and my shaft was coated with the condom. I was literally Alamak~ facepalm my face multiple times. That's was my ANOTHER WORST DAY OF MY FUCKING life. Again, thank god, she didnt get pregnant but her menses came late which u guys know how i feel. FUCKING KAN CHIONG.

Moral of the story? I dont use OKAmoto condoms 002 anymore, switch to durex instead. Use lub if your babe is getting dry down there after long sex. Dryness makes her tighter and there is a lot of friction and friction aint a good thing if u are using condom.

Upz me if you like my contributions. (My babe is fucking laughing at me now as im typing this shitty experiences. She is beside me )
Old 01-02-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!
Bro sorry to say at this point anything is possible...

Quote:

thanks
Old 02-02-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster

MrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I actually encounter tis before with pro or fl.

So now when i am cumming the moment i know i going to shoot out the load, i quickly withdraw n then shoot out. In this case even the comdom slip inside the vagina, at least i did not shoot inside her n hence wont cause her pregnant.

Another case is i shoot out while cock still inside vagina. Then i will slowly withdraw the cock n hope the comdom wont slip inside. But if the condom is already slip inside the vagina during the in out movement then there is nothing i can do, just hope we are all fine.
Well if u are fking a FL, i think your key issue is whether u get STD and not whether u will get her pregnant.

On the other hand if u are fking your babe, your key issue is not getting unwanted pregnancy whereas STD is rather negligible.

Last edited by MrLuffy; 02-02-2016 at 12:47 AM.
Old 02-02-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by restlessDD View Post
Wish I could I up you. Dan funny..
I had a couple of close calls myself while doing bb with my girl back then.. too syiok until we didn't want to withdraw.. eventually withdraw and it was pouring out when I withdraw.. her mensus is irregular and we literally started planning for the worse but thankfully that didn't happen...
Thanks mate, but the last thing i wanted is unwanted pregnancy. Even for withdrawal method, there is a risk man.
Old 02-02-2016, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Kenny87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL... all your stories too funny!!

but, happened to me once so i started freaking out coz my guy left the condom in me and i had to dig it out. next morning, go doctor to ask for morning after pill (yes this is an option)

i asked the doc if possible of getting pregnant since all the sperm basically spill inside liao. She said "not really.. coz... u know the condom have spermicide right? so... that kinda kills the sperm.. so... chances are lower than if he released inside of you."

so sharing knowledge with u guys lor.

if really pui, next morning get the pill and eat within 48 hours.
Old 02-02-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny87 View Post

I asked the doc if possible of getting pregnant since all the sperm basically spill inside liao. She said "not really.. coz... u know the condom have spermicide right? so... that kinda kills the sperm.. so... chances are lower than if he released inside of you."
Not sure does all condoms contain spermicide though.
Old 02-02-2016, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
FishyPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Condom slip into the vagina

Quote:

thanks
Can I ask if u recall the experience, did you wear an extra large condom or your penis is smaller than the normal ones? Can it be possible your tool became limp during the 'effort' or the girl got a kiamp for a pussy? I mean she had such strong Pelvic Muscles that your KKJ got clamped by a vice-like vagina. It is not a rare phenomenon both a loose or tight woman be.
Old 02-02-2016, 02:37 AM
Samster

Haha.. you're but to bad yourself..
Thanks for the advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny87 View Post

but, happened to me once so i started freaking out coz my guy left the condom in me and i had to dig it out. next morning, go doctor to ask for morning after pill (yes this is an option)

i asked the doc if possible of getting pregnant since all the sperm basically spill inside liao. She said "not really.. coz... u know the condom have spermicide right? so... that kinda kills the sperm.. so... chances are lower than if he released inside of you."

so sharing knowledge with u guys lor.

if really pui, next morning get the pill and eat within 48 hours.
Old 02-02-2016, 02:40 AM
Samster

The girl I bb with NEVER wanted to use a condom.. don't know how we survived those days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLuffy View Post
Thanks mate, but the last thing i wanted is unwanted pregnancy. Even for withdrawal method, there is a risk man.
Old 02-02-2016, 02:47 AM
Samster

I only wear XL condom.. anything else feels like choking my dd.
Even if dd become limp during intercourse, the condom usually don't come off or get pushed into the vagina.. but sometimes after unloading, half the condom with the troops stay inside but easily take out and no spilling.. maybe I haven't done it hard enough with the cap on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyPartner View Post
Can I ask if u recall the experience, did you wear an extra large condom or your penis is smaller than the normal ones? Can it be possible your tool became limp during the 'effort' or the girl got a kiamp for a pussy? I mean she had such strong Pelvic Muscles that your KKJ got clamped by a vice-like vagina. It is not a rare phenomenon both a loose or tight woman be.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1