The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all
Re: My life adventures

just some fiction, hope you enjoy! up my rep if you like this story

===============================================

my bro lay down on the bed and signalled her to climb on top of him. she begrudgingly followed his orders, with tears streaming out the corners of her eyes and a look of defeat. he teased her with her cock head, making her sigh with pleasure, albeit defiantly. maybe the effect of the tongkat ali hadn't worn off but it seem she was slowly getting super wet down below. my bro then guided her on top of his cock and in one swift motion, penetrated her as she gave a small moan in pleasure at the entry, giving herself away despite her not wanting to be in that situation.

he started thrusting away, determined to enjoy himself inside her. the pleasure was starting to get to her, as with each thrust, stirred up the mixture of pleasure and shame inside her, overwhelming her. her moans and sighs starting increasing in volume. i grab her hair and positioned my cock at her mouth. she looked at me with lust in her eyes and opened wide, taking it all in in one mouthful. i sighed with pleasure...nothing beats having a little slut to fuck around with....

her hips started involuntarily thrusting back against my bro as the lust inside her started stirring up the feelings in her loins. beads of perspiration dripped off her head, down her neck and beautiful breasts. she sucked hard on my dick, as i occasionally deep throated her, making her gag on it. the orgasm was being drilled into her by my bro as he started thrusting harder, fucking her harder and harder, chasing his own release. her hips started bucking wildly, as her orgasm slowly and steadily built up inside her. grabbing her waist, my bro started pumping her in and out quickly as she came so hard, her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and you could see her whites.

it felt so good to corrupt this little slut. with a grunt, my bro came inside her as he high fived me, pumping her full of his cum. i continued deep throating her, chasing my own orgasm now as i was reaching the peak. her gagging became louder and louder as i pull all the way to the tip, then slammed it down her throat again. i ejaculated everything down her throat, as she gagged and gagged, forcing her to swallow every last drop. With her tears streaming down her eyes from choking and sweat rolling down her body, making it glisten and shiny, she look so fucked over and it felt so great to defile such a innocent girl to such a extent.

i pulled out as she choked and tried to spit some cum out, mixed with her saliva and all. her inner thighs were slightly red, from the friction of sex, guess she was hard at work riding him to the extreme. he also pulled out of her as the cum started seeping out from her vagina.

her messy hair, with her tear stained face, cum on her lips and sweat glistening body looked so sexy and delicious. she slowly started sobbing again...
Old 12-12-2017, 02:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

really interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it coming.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

good story bro, wait here for next update.
Old 14-12-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
droopy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydroopy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I hope TS will come back with an update soon .
Old 15-12-2017, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, certainly hope you will continue updating it.
Old 15-12-2017, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more to the story.
Old 16-12-2017, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 21
BNNAndi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBNNAndi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good story, please keep it coming.
Old 16-12-2017, 04:05 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

nice story... i like it very much ts... share more soon pls.
Old 16-12-2017, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

This is an interesting story TS, keep the updates coming.
Old 16-12-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
Quinoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hope TS comes back with an update soon .
Old 17-12-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andika View Post
Good story, please keep it coming.
Are u a bot?

No need friend request lah... just PM
Old 08-01-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

just some fiction, hope you enjoy! if you do, please up my rep thanks!
================================================
we were both well spent and tired from the multiple times we had fucked her already. my cockhead was feeling a little sore from all the perverse action we had done too. we threw some money on the table that we had pooled together earlier.

me: here's some money for a morning-after. get yourself some just in case you get pregnant. get some contraceptives on standby also, we won't ever be doing it with safety let me just warn you. if you need more money, just tell us. he's rich (as a i pointed at my bro). and he'll be having a lot more fun with you even if i'm not around.

i went back home to rest as A texted me, saying she missed me. i told her i was tired from working and asked her if she wanted to come over instead. she said she would be coming with a surprise for me and a tingling in my balls started again...

an idea of using the tongkat ali, and her body for my means of pleasure slowly started a tingling in my balls that wouldn't go away...i quickly went to the nearest watsons i could find to buy lube...
Old 08-01-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
3wheels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, thanks!
Old 05-03-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

just some fiction, hope you enjoy
==============================================
running back home, i quickly prepared the tongkat ali concoction. however, in the process i accidentally added 2 more drops than usual, but oh what the heck. who knew that it would lead to more fun times later on....

when A finally reached, it was such a hot day that she was sweating profusely. i passed her the concoction and asked her to drink some water to cool down and she downed the glass straightaway, asking for more. i quickly gave her another glass, before setting up another movie to watch and then asking her if she wanted to shower together.

She smiled and told me what a horny boy I was, before she slowly started stripping in front of me. My cock slowly rose in anticipation of what was to come....

We got into the shower and I filled the bathtub. We had fun soaping each other off and then I started working my magic on her. I started sensually kissing her neck, slowly kissing down to her jawline, while my fingers played with her breasts, her nipples, slowly tweaking them and kneading them sexually. I licked her ear and my hands slowly went down to her erogenous region, her vagina. I stroked around it, slowly teasing her, but never quite giving what she wanted. her hips started thrashing and bucking a little here and there, splashing the water out of the bathtub, but never quite fully reaching the climax, as i built up her arousal.

meanwhile her hand slipped to my 2ic, stroking it with firm controlled hard strokes.

the foreplay had just begun!

i slowly went to her clitoris...
Old 05-03-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

do keep the story going ts, it's nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1