The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bigthorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My wife's good friend's sleep-over

Camping here for more.
Old 17-08-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the encouragement bros! Here comes the 2nd instalment. Enjoy!

===============================================

Faith started asking us our frequency of sex, what we do, how we do it. My wife did most of answering. Damn, I thought she gave a little too much details. She even told her what I like and don't like! Gave her a little kick under the table and she replied: "Kick me for what? Not true meh?"

Just then, Faith asked: "Ever thought of 3P?"

===============================================

I looked up at her, then to my wife and asked: “What’s 3P?”
I wasn’t acting innocent. I really don’t know what is 3P back then. After my wife’s brief explanation, I acted nonchalant and busy looking at my tiles but at the same time listening very carefully to them.

Wifey: “Never lei…why ask?”

Faith: “No la…actually Shane and I did talk about it. We are curious of how it would turn out. Tsk…you know, sexing up the sex.”

Wifey: “U mean you guys are looking for people to do it with the 2 of you ar?”

Faith: “We thought about it but we know it’s kind of hard to find this person. We hope to find someone who we are both familiar with. It’s very hard to find so we decided, if we can, we would look for our own couple and do it.”

Wifey: “Huh? Then…?”

Faith: “That’s why I’m asking you 2 la!”

Still trying to look busy with my game but inside; I was burning, jumping, opening champagne, setting fire-crackers and shouting into the crashing sea.

My wife turned to me and said: “Ooi, what you think?”

Me: “Huh...what?”

Wifey: “What Faith just said la.”

Me: “Oorr…I’m a guy lei. Of course I’m fine with it.”

Faith looked at me and giggled.

There was a moment of silence. I know my wife was thinking hard…thinking really…really hard.

-To be continued
Old 17-08-2013, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 23
lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: My wife's good friend's sleep-over

Wow!! Fantastic start! Please con't bro!
Old 17-08-2013, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
qwertyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here
Old 17-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 18
vader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

good start to a story! i would be jumping for joy if it happened to me.
Old 17-08-2013, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 11
SixthAvenue is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSixthAvenue is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSixthAvenue is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pitch up tent here!

Waiting for next few installments
Old 17-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Good start but please write longer than that as your break is a 12 hours spread. Too tiring to wait leh
Old 17-08-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas88 View Post
Good start but please write longer than that as your break is a 12 hours spread. Too tiring to wait leh
Haha. Paiseh, my copy is at home in my laptop. I can only post when I get back. Was sending my son for his weekend class.
Old 17-08-2013, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 19
Ha79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud of

Upz you my humble 8....
Old 17-08-2013, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Keep em cumming leh bro
Old 17-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

looking forward to more...keep it comming
Old 17-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
stephan16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 17-08-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 13
Beabear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBeabear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

We need much more!
Old 17-08-2013, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Knn. How come I never so lucky.
Old 18-08-2013, 06:39 AM
Samster

Thank you for the points. Now the 3rd instalment. Enjoy!

================================================

Faith looked at me and giggled.

There was a moment of silence. I know my wife was thinking hard…thinking really…really hard.

================================================

Faith was wearing her usual denim mini skirt with white spaghetti top and black strapless bra. That mini skirt amplified that perky butt even more. It reminded me how much I love looking at her behind. Her fair skin matched with her silky black bob hairstyle would turn any head while walking down the street.

I have always enjoyed sex with my wife, Kate. We have done everything in bed…except CIM and COF. There was a session with her doing it on my desk at home. She gave me a mind-blowing blowjob and I ejaculated in her mouth. She yelled at me for not warning her. She hated the taste and that’s the only “CIM” experience I had with her.

Kate owns a pair of 34c tits. Her curvy figure makes me her slave every night, begging for happiness. She loves to shop. Sometimes she would buy a couple of those sexy see through nightie to surprise me at night.

I started to get nostalgic and reminisce about one of our chalet gatherings when we were younger. At that time, Kate and I just started dating. Faith was with another guy, who I shall call him Hulk (he was really beefy, with muscle all over). We were playing truth or dare and most of the girls chose dare. They dared each other to take off their bra from underneath their top, show the lacy part of their panty or use their tongue to remove things off the boys. As for the boys, dry hump anything in the room.

After several rounds of dry humping the bed, cupboard, toilet bowl and the tree outside, I was dared to french Faith in front of Kate! High on alcohol, we did it for a good 5 seconds. Oh my god, that was great, but come on, had to act as cool as a cucumber right? Just as I regained my composure, Kate was frenching Faith, right in front of me! Kate was beside me on my right while Faith came crawling on her 4s from my left. Her doggie style gave me full view of her down blouse. Yes, she had taken off her bra earlier. I was thrown back into ecstasy again.

I guess Hulk didn’t like what he saw that night. He left early and that’s the last time I saw him.

We slept all over the floor that night. Only a couple of lucky ones got to sleep on the bed. Kate and I were on the floor in one secluded corner. We did heavy petting under the cover of darkness and a pathetic thin sheet of...towel I guess. But it was awesomely shiok!

My chain of thoughts was broken by a soft "ok".

It was Kate.

-To be continued

Last edited by Thug; 19-08-2013 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Forgot to give my thanks to the bros who upped me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1