The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My neighbour

noted as a book mark
Old 08-03-2013, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute

this is the 4th time i say.... how i wish i can upz u again.
Ts, u are gd....
Old 08-03-2013, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
2222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exciting !
Old 08-03-2013, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
Able deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support support
Old 08-03-2013, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
Singkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent
Old 08-03-2013, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
WildatHeart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good writing.. Can almost visualise..
Old 08-03-2013, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
morleymickey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My neighbour

interesting story...
Old 08-03-2013, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 12
Hidetoshi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHidetoshi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice Story Bro!

Waiting for more.
Old 08-03-2013, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
toya23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Support. Must support
Old 08-03-2013, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Souledge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySouledge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice to see posting from you...
Old 08-03-2013, 09:18 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

It’s a little harder to crawl out of the bed this time round as I had to force myself up.

I had already checked the night before that the lights were still out, but it’s not going to remain that way for very long. The town council will probably fix it soon. I got dressed in a black tshirt and black shorts and opened the main door.

The cool morning breeze hit me squarely in the face as I listened for any signs of life along the corridor.

Satisfied that no one is awake in that unearthly hour, I unlocked the gate and I brought along the stool again. I stuffed the kitchen towel into my pocket and I brought along a mirror as well.

My heart started thumping again as I approached the 6th floor once again.

Although I’m not doing anything erotic, I could feel the blood rushing to my manhood as I tip toed bare foot towards April’s unit. My heart rate increased as well as I kept still in the dim lobby for a moment. Deciding that it’s clear to move, I crept quietly towards April’s unit. I did not remain standing but had instead squatted down, holding my stool parallel to the ground.

As I ducked walked towards the door, I felt like peeing , my ears picked up every little bits of sound as I swaggered awkwardly towards my destination.

I could smell the fragrance of the pandan leaves outside April’s unit, no doubt maintained by the old lady which I reckon is her grandma. I got to the 2 concrete steps that led up to the main door and I paused again, listening for any signs of life.

I could feel my heart slamming against my ribcage as I took a few quick breaths before setting the stool upright as quietly as I can. Before my mind can protest, my body quickly took over and I literally jumped onto the stool, my towel wrapped hand went for another light tube along the corridor, throwing the immediate area outside April’s flat into darkness.

I got off as quietly as I could and waited.

And I waited.

A quick time check told me it’s 3.20am

I did not know which room April sleeps in but it’s a 3 room flat. 2 bedrooms, there’s a 50% chance that she is taking the room along the corridor.

I like those odds.

The window along the corridor is old, the kind where the bottom part is aluminium panels and the top is glass. I could hear the sound of a rotating fan inside the room, making an audible creak whenever it hits a problem spot.

I did not want to take any chance of popping my head up which explains the mirror.

The aluminium portion of the windows is closed but the glass part is wide open.

Setting the stool below the window, I climbed on top of the stool and slowly raised my body and my hand with the mirror at the same time. Positioning it in a way that would reflect the interior of that room to me.

As my hands got higher, I felt a tinge to shiver down my spine when the first image other than window panels came into view. I felt an uncontrollable exhale of my breath as I saw an image of a beautiful leg. It was only half exposed, most of it covered by the thin blanket.

I saw the back of April’s calves before the sight of her back came into view.
For some weird reason I can’t explain, this voyeuristic act gave me a raging hardon as I struggled to keep my balance while trying to get a better look.

I shifted the mirror and took a quick look at the interior of the room, noting the position of the bed and the furniture.

I decided to risk a quick peek with my head and I was well rewarded. The thin sliver of ambient light is enough to light up that tight body under the blanket. It’s as if gravity is working extra hard near April, the contours of her bum tightly embraced by the blanket.

I lowered myself onto the ground and checked out the corridor.

3.30am
The coast is still clear and I decided to check out the shoe rack outside her unit. There’s some slippers, pretty old looking ones and I saw the same pair of old sports shoe she wore for her jog.

No socks though.

No signs of her heels as well.

Would have loved get my hands on them .

There were no laundry along the corridor much to my disappointment.

Cautiously I headed back to my unit and did a quick layout of April’s room in my notebook before catching up a little on my sleep.

I did not wait for April before I entered the lift that morning, no point making it too obvious.

Besides gathering information about April, I tried to find out a little more about the old lady.

A casual chat with neighbours revealed that she is indeed April’s grandma. Used to volunteer frequently at a temple nearby but a bad fall couple years bad limited her mobility. She still can walk around but not for long and most of the time she stays at home.

The furthest she went would be the market across the road, walking with the aid of a cane and a shopping trolley.

I spent the next week gathering as much information as I could about April. The occasional question when I happen to be with a neighbor when she passes by and waved.

Not to me of course.

It appears that April’s parents passed away young and she was brought up by her grandmother singlehandedly. Money was tight all the time and neighbours remembered frequent loans from April’s grandmother.

The amount was not large. $20 this week, maybe another $15 a few days later, but the loans were always repaid in full.

Uncle Toh, is a treasure trove of information regarding April and her grandma. I casually mentioned about the auntie who takes a long time to cross the road and he immediately knew who I was talking about.

Uncle Toh : Oh, April and her grandma. She is a very smart girl, very independent. Worked her way through her studies since 14 or 15 I think. Got a scholarship too.

Uncle Toh : She dotes on her grandmother a lot too, always bring her out last time when she was more mobile before she slipped and fell.

I casually threw a couple of additional questions before I changed the topic. I did not want to be too obvious about my interest in April

Another neighbor mentioned that April gave her daughter free tuition back in her uni days as she couldn’t afford a full time tutor.

It seems all the neighbours thought April is a nice girl.

But then why am i so suay ?

Everything they’ve told me so far seemed to contradict what I encountered.

Is it my face ?

I don’t remember having a kiam par look.

I’m also on pretty good terms with the neighbours.

Then my chat with Auntie Ming finally shed the light.

April was considered the gem of the block but she had been single for the longest time.

Then some kay poh neighbor started saying a new guy moved in on the 7th.

On one hand I felt a jolt of excitement, you meant they want to kai xiao April to me formally ?

On the other hand I’m a little du lan. It’s really a case of what the hell … ?

I'm the innocent victim for once.

7th November 2010
Sunday.

I bumped into April at 3pm.

The lift door opened on the 6th.

I saw her in casual shorts and a tshirt, her grandma was holding on to her, or maybe it’s her holding her grandma.

I couldn’t really remember.

I only knew there was a second of hesitation before her grandma tried to take a small step forward.

Before she completed her small step, i heard April speak to me in proper language for the first time.

April : Hold the door please.

Although the tone is a little cold, and she didn;t really looked at me but it was enough to soften my heart.

I reached for the door open button and stood to the side to make way for the 2 ladies.

When they were safely inside the lift, i hit the close button and retreated to the corner.

And April's grandma turned towards me and smile.

I returned the smile when suddenly April's grandma said.

Grandma : Hi James.

My eyes widen and immediately i went a 'SMLJ' in my head.

Grandma : Auntie Ming says you are a designer ah ?

I was searching for a reply when April answered her grandmother.

April : MahMah, People not designer ok. Auntie Ming said he's an Architect.

And i could feel the sourish tone of disdain in April's voice as she refused to look at me.

At that very moment the lift chimed, indicating that we're on the first floor, but to me it sounded more like the starting bell of a boxing match.

I felt a sudden hit du-lan-ness in me and i can't help but replied, directing the answer to April's grandma

James : Auntie you are right, i'm a designer. I haven got my practicing cert yet so technically you can't call me an Architect.

Her grandma laughed.

And my eyes met April's in that lift that suddenly felt a little cramp.
Old 08-03-2013, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

bro, nice story camping here for more. tks ya

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 08-03-2013, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 14
tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!

Support !
Old 08-03-2013, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
BBBBW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My neighbour

Welcome back! My new staple breakfast read before I start work.
Old 08-03-2013, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 12
Noobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping here bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1