The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of
164 Days in Singapore Changi Prison

I had been thinking whether to write a forum on prison life. I had make a mistake and had entered prison 1st time in my life. Now, just wanna to share the life in prison to some brothers. Think twice when you are doing something wrong.

The 1st month in prison

I felt like I was living in hell, my freedom was limited and I could not accomodate prison life. Every morning (745pm), our breadfast is 4 piece of bread with butter or jam and a cup of coffee. Daily lunch (12pm)will be either curry "tou pok" with rice, or fish cake with hot day and one vegetables. Only wednesday and sunday, we will have mee hoon or mee for lunch. Evening (5pm), we will have baked chicken or no head fish or fillet. The food taste is still accetable but I had lost 10kg during my 1st month stay in prison. I had no contact outside and I could only write letters to my family or friends twice a month.

If brothers here interested listening my life in prisons, I will continue. If not, I just stop here. Thanks

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 11-11-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Big O deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 164 Days in Singapore Changi Prison

Bro, congrats to be free .
Pls cont yr story.
Btw Since tis a sex forum , heard they AJ those commited sexual offence, true?
Cheers
Old 11-11-2010, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
jasper10 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Bro, which year u go in??? Which cluster are u from? Scarly I know u... Btw ur sentence 164 days very short Liao. Me nearly 2years stroke somemore. Relax la, come out Liao dun think too much... Welcome freedom
Old 11-11-2010, 01:00 AM
Samster

FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big O View Post
Bro, congrats to be free .
Pls cont yr story.
Btw Since tis a sex forum , heard they AJ those commited sexual offence, true?
Cheers
For those sexual offence, the prisoners will not know unless the wardern officers tell. Presently, any offences committed by anyone will not display out in your display card. In the past, the offences committed will be show in the your ID card where this card is place outside your cells. Thus, others prisoners will know what offences you had committed. Now, there are rules and regulation in prison, different from previously. Wardern officers used to wack up prisoners but now they talk to you nicely. If you become aggressive, they will only lock you up in the punishment cell. They seldom punch you or kick you. For AJ, those are likely during the past but nowadays, I didnt heard the prisoners will do that cos if they do that, the punishment is very heavy. At least 20years imprison if you treat your inmates such way.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 11-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper10 View Post
Bro, which year u go in??? Which cluster are u from? Scarly I know u... Btw ur sentence 164 days very short Liao. Me nearly 2years stroke somemore. Relax la, come out Liao dun think too much... Welcome freedom
I just gone there this year anh I had just released few weeks ago. Me from Cluster B4. Now, there are only few prisons left. AWP, Changi Cluster A and B and also the woman prison at kakit buki (if im not wrong). Cluster A and Cluster B life in prison will be different. Cluster A life is much much more better than cluster B.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 11-11-2010, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Wah lan, sounds like welfare in prison is getting better, just like in the army where past generation kenna tekan a lot more than nowadays.

Bro TS, giving out details on time period you served as well as Cluster location, won't you be identifying yourself to the authority here?

BTW, was it for sex-related offence since you're sharing this in SBF?

We can better appreciate happiness after being through sadness. Enjoy your freedom!
Old 11-11-2010, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woah bro, congrats on ur freedom!

what offence did u commit btw ?
Old 11-11-2010, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
For AJ, those are likely during the past but nowadays, I didnt heard the prisoners will do that cos if they do that, the punishment is very heavy. At least 20years imprison if you treat your inmates such way.
My friend witness 1 case this year. He told me all the prisoners that will soon be released are placed in similar cells. Something like 8 prisoner in 1 cell for those with less than 6 months of sentence remaining. At night, when the wardens aren't patrolling as often. 3 guys gang up to rape 1 guy. The other 4 just watch from a corner, too terrified to help. Strangely, the raped guy didn't complain in the morning. He told me the guy was screaming but no wardens came. My friend also didn't complain as he doesn't want more trouble, given that he was soon to be released.

When he came out and shared the story with us, a lot of my guy friends are shocked that such things are really happening in Singapore.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
tansb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wtf i thought nowadays never rape already..
Old 11-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Wah lan, sounds like welfare in prison is getting better, just like in the army where past generation kenna tekan a lot more than nowadays.

Bro TS, giving out details on time period you served as well as Cluster location, won't you be identifying yourself to the authority here?

BTW, was it for sex-related offence since you're sharing this in SBF?

We can better appreciate happiness after being through sadness. Enjoy your freedom!
To all brothers

For my offence is related to loan shark activities not sex-related offence. Inside Prison, I do so some people with sex related offence and they are despised by the inmates insides.

For inmates being raped by others inmates, there is one case happened in the prison but the inmated had been severely dealt with. If i dont remember worngly the 3 inmates who raped the inmates had been sentence to at least 25 years imprisonment and masx 24 strokes.

Just for your information there are some inmates which I find the ex-chief justice sentence is ridiculas. There are many inmates commits the same offences like stealing were heavily sentence by ex-chief justice. For example, there is some people who caught stealing for 4 to 5 time for some stuffs (beers, or packet milks or luncheon meat), they were sentence 6yrs to 10yrs blue collar(COLOR="Red"]which meant there isnt any discount for them. They need to serve the full sentence. For myself and others, we will early release late. For example, if the sentence is 3mths, we need to serve 2mths only[/COLOR]).

Nowadays, prison life are better. The latest news which I think many people who might not know that we heard in Clusters A, the wardern officers wack up a young kid(18 to 19yrs old) to death. All the officers involve in this had been suspended from work. I dont think the newspaper here had shown anything. It happend durign end september and this is a hot topic prison.

During my stay, I saw Ming Yee the monk in the prison but the treatment to him and us, he had been better treated by the wardern officers. From those high profile people and rich, they will have much better treatment from wardern.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 11-11-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

1st month is always the hardest, especially during and after the 1st two visits...

some things are best forgotten, good luck bro, cheers....
Old 11-11-2010, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

bros, they..... are watching becareful what you are talking
Old 11-11-2010, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 20
Zoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

First of all, welcome back to freedom. Have you regretted what you have done? What every past, let it past, important is the future. May be you would like to share also what and have to caused you made the mistake? This forum also have youngster, i think your experience will benefit to them.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:51 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
RPM2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRPM2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Welcome back! Time to look forward to a lifetime of freedom bro
Old 11-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

congrats to u bro,dun think of the past n carry on with ur life....everybody makes mistakes,but the most important thing is to learn from our mistakes....hope u have a more meaningful life in future.....cheers....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1