The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: 164 Days in Singapore Changi Prison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeface View Post
If charged and gone to jail ? You serve your time and punishment but yet people will still ask you if you got charged or not ? Is this fair ? isn't this is sot of discrimination ?
If i am an employer, i would not wish to employ an ex murderer, theft, rapist, molester, gangsters even though they have served sentence. They deserved to be discriminated and their past records should not be erased.

Lives were destroyed permanently because of them. When these convicts commit d act, without mercy n considerations, why shld we be sympathetic towards them. An eye for an eye is already been too lenient to them, in all fairness it shld be an eye for 10.
Old 14-12-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Murderers, rapists, bullies, reckless drivers, snatch thefts and many more dont deserve second chances. The law need to be 10 times tougher then it is today, its too lenient especially reckless or drunken drivers n bullies or owners whose dogs bite others.

Drunken or reckless driving causīng death or disabilities shld be condemned to minimum 3 yrs jail n fined v heavily and made to pay victim for life.
Let me tell you guys a life story in prison. A guy is driving a car otw back to home in the late nite. A motor rider bang into his car & he died on the spot. After verification from doctor; the motor rider was high on drug and yet the driver still get jail sentences cos there are no witness that the motor rider bang into his car.. Although his sentence is not long; but he felt that even though not his mistake; he still got the jail term. One advice to all is that install a camera if you are driving to avoid such unlucky thing happened to you.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 14-12-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 22
NoFearSg is one of the Best!NoFearSg is one of the Best!NoFearSg is one of the Best!NoFearSg is one of the Best!

Quote:
If i am an employer, i would not wish to employ an ex murderer, theft, rapist, molester, gangsters even though they have served sentence. They deserved to be discriminated and their past records should not be erased.

Lives were destroyed permanently because of them. When these convicts commit d act, without mercy n considerations, why shld we be sympathetic towards them. An eye for an eye is already been too lenient to them, in all fairness it shld be an eye for 10.
totally agree with you, my same sentiments.
especially “When these convicts commit d act, without mercy n considerations, why shld we be sympathetic towards them. An eye for an eye is already been too lenient to them, in all fairness it shld be an eye for 10.

since they had committed the act, they should bear any consequences resulted from the act; be it jailed, embarrassment, harassment, prejudice..... etc

You dared to commit, dun cry father cry mother later.
Old 14-12-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
MajAladin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeface View Post
If charged and gone to jail ? You serve your time and punishment but yet people will still ask you if you got charged or not ? Is this fair ? isn't this is sot of discrimination ?
That's why some smart ass came out with the yellow ribbon bullshit !
Old 14-12-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 13
Hardly is a splendid one to beholdHardly is a splendid one to beholdHardly is a splendid one to beholdHardly is a splendid one to beholdHardly is a splendid one to beholdHardly is a splendid one to beholdHardly is a splendid one to beholdHardly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar101 View Post
Anyone willing to post his butt scar after rattan punishment??

[not 2b sarcastic...
I want to let my son learnt a lesson, it is better to get spank by me than spank by gov. LOL
]
The scar cannot been seen clearly la. very faint lines nia
Old 14-12-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Let me tell you guys a life story in prison. A guy is driving a car otw back to home in the late nite. A motor rider bang into his car & he died on the spot. After verification from doctor; the motor rider was high on drug and yet the driver still get jail sentences cos there are no witness that the motor rider bang into his car.. Although his sentence is not long; but he felt that even though not his mistake; he still got the jail term. One advice to all is that install a camera if you are driving to avoid such unlucky thing happened to you.
Its so strange this driver can convince you but not the judge, prosecutor nor the investigator.
Old 15-12-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

[not 2b sarcastic...
I want to let my son learnt a lesson, it is better to get spank by me than spank by gov. LOL
]
No need picture show this...

Just that in SG is bend down to a 95degree not longer lean straight up
Scar depends on individuals skin texture ..
Go in take it like a man..
Do the deed accept the canning..

I'M CIM KING
Old 15-12-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Murderers, rapists, bullies, reckless drivers, snatch thefts and many more dont deserve second chances. The law need to be 10 times tougher then it is today, its too lenient especially reckless or drunken drivers n bullies or owners whose dogs bite others.

Drunken or reckless driving causīng death or disabilities shld be condemned to minimum 3 yrs jail n fined v heavily and made to pay victim for life.
Never talk so big when you see your sibling in that situation or even yourself due to certain reasons or circumstances. Never say never will...

I'M CIM KING
Old 15-12-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Yeah..... our prison has reputation amongst the criminals worldwide as a holiday resort compared to prisons around the world that is why they are not scared to be convicted in SGP Courts. In PRC underworld there is a slogan which tells criminal to go to Singapore because even if you are caught and incarcerated.... the prison cell there is often better conditions than staying in own home. So many do come to try their luck in SGP...... that's why so many of the PRC FTs in SGP are criminal elements or have links to them.
Good..why not you go try it yourself..?
23hrs lock up
4-8 pax per cells depends in which Cluster
Get use to your cellmates sweaty body smell, those who fart always, snore when sleep, sneeze openly no cover mouth, enjoying 23hrs of suana in cell
Some even prefer Thai and Bali prison. Whereby if you have money, can apply for single cell and have prison account to buy foods and clothing...and 4-6hrs outdoor own time own target, go library, go for computer class, Art class and etc.. SG...? you in there, you are slave under their disposes in their "Yellow Ribbon" project or shall we call it a scam..to make money for the Prison. In taiwan prison , still can use money to buy Lor bah and rice with Lor egg...SG, eat sardine and no head fish until you see sardine and run when you are out..

I'M CIM KING
Old 15-12-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Its so strange this driver can convince you but not the judge, prosecutor nor the investigator.
Not convince me; that the story he tell everyone. In court they talked abt evidence. Since he got no witness; no camera; no need to talk when pple died in accident. Sure got jailed terms

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 15-12-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Good..why not you go try it yourself..?
23hrs lock up
4-8 pax per cells depends in which Cluster
Get use to your cellmates sweaty body smell, those who fart always, snore when sleep, sneeze openly no cover mouth, enjoying 23hrs of suana in cell
Some even prefer Thai and Bali prison. Whereby if you have money, can apply for single cell and have prison account to buy foods and clothing...and 4-6hrs outdoor own time own target, go library, go for computer class, Art class and etc.. SG...? you in there, you are slave under their disposes in their "Yellow Ribbon" project or shall we call it a scam..to make money for the Prison. In taiwan prison , still can use money to buy Lor bah and rice with Lor egg...SG, eat sardine and no head fish until you see sardine and run when you are out..
hahah totally.......

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 15-12-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ParkKimSiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

[not 2b sarcastic...
]
I think YouTube can find Malaysian prison caning video.
Old 15-12-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ParkKimSiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
If any employer put that clause "ever been charged in court" in their application form... you can report them. It should be "Have you ever been charged and convicted in any Court of Law"

Being charged in court but no conviction is consider as clean record. Sentenced to Detention Barracks for Schedule A1 offences is considered as conviction by Court of Law...... but for other offences not counted..... dun ask me why this discrepancy?
Maybe I got the question wrongly cos haven't applied for a job for years.
Old 16-12-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
MrBrat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrBrat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkKimSiew View Post
Maybe I got the question wrongly cos haven't applied for a job for years.
Then how you survive ?
Old 19-12-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

if you are fascinated by caning, you can visit here

https://www.corpun.com/

a huge database with pictures, videos, news, cases, everything on here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1