The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
swiftrunner is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Money for all

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoYaoZi View Post
I know a forex money manager that has 200% ROI one mth! No joke. But might be sibei risky. Interested can pm me, I refer.

Else, paiseh, I just passing by...happy bitcoins to all!
Another talk cock one. I see your past thread.
Old 13-12-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster (B)

BTC reached 20120 already. LOL

I sold some at 5k, sold some at 7k. Abit sad.

Any bros who actually followed this thread and made some money out of it?
Old 13-12-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster (B)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...=47103320 921

Any thoughts on this?
Old 13-12-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsfntfo View Post
Congrats! BTC MARKET PRICE
5653.42 USD
Very long ago already bro. But yeah I am looking at afew currency now.
Old 13-12-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Any Digital "stuff" will not be a bubble
Haters are those benefiting from the Central Banking of the Country or Bankers and Government
Its not about Bitcon, its more about the "Blockchain"
Ethereum and Litcoin are actually in fact better than Bitcoin.
More potential than Bitcoin but the time is not reach yet.

In NY stock Exchange already and next will be Nasdaq...
Japan legalize it as Digital currency officially.. Why? Of cos there is a reason if not also means the Japan Gov is more stupid than our PAP
Ultimately you can use your Bitcoin to buy stuffs anywhere in Japan or Japan E-commerce sites, so whats the worry for not using your Bitcoin?
Buy and hold for next 2-5 years.. Real big difference( Apply to Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin )
Many other clones crypto, dont fall for it. They are riding the flow with the Pioneer Crypto and taking its advantages

I'M CIM KING
Old 13-12-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Any Digital "stuff" will not be a bubble
Haters are those benefiting from the Central Banking of the Country or Bankers and Government
Its not about Bitcon, its more about the "Blockchain"
Ethereum and Litcoin are actually in fact better than Bitcoin.
More potential than Bitcoin but the time is not reach yet.

In NY stock Exchange already and next will be Nasdaq...
Japan legalize it as Digital currency officially.. Why? Of cos there is a reason if not also means the Japan Gov is more stupid than our PAP
Ultimately you can use your Bitcoin to buy stuffs anywhere in Japan or Japan E-commerce sites, so whats the worry for not using your Bitcoin?
Buy and hold for next 2-5 years.. Real big difference( Apply to Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin )
Many other clones crypto, dont fall for it. They are riding the flow with the Pioneer Crypto and taking its advantages
I beg to differ. Ripples is one of the upcoming one too. Not just eth and lite.

I mean ripple has been of a huge difference afew months ago compared to now.

What say you bro? Any comments will be much appreciated.
Old 13-12-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
Emilliyacunt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEmilliyacunt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixlover2016 View Post
not risky meh?
of course risky, but you can earn
Old 14-12-2017, 07:47 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilliya View Post
of course risky, but you can earn
Just play afew k and try. Afew k aren't gonna kill you.
Old 14-12-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 16
jennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond repute

congrats if u made I'm currently in Ether and im happy wif the price movement so far!
Old 14-12-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
hayabusa2407 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhayabusa2407 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guess the general rule is to invest within your means and be satisfied when you achieved your goal.
Old 14-12-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftrunner View Post
I beg to differ. Ripples is one of the upcoming one too. Not just eth and lite.

I mean ripple has been of a huge difference afew months ago compared to now.

What say you bro? Any comments will be much appreciated.
For myself, im not looking into just buying and trade. If this the case, then is no difference from shares and stocks.
Im looking into, buying it and is it able to use it as real digital currencies and use to make payments.(for convenient purpose) IF Ripples allow it, then i think will be a good investment too.
But if no retails are using it as payment mode, then it will be pointless for my perspective.
Like Bitcoin, in Japan is legalize and accept it as payment, so will be a good bet, more or less i think. Ether is accepted as payment too by some retails and more is coming to use that too...Litecoin too..
So for now, bitcoin, ether and lite will be a safer choice in my opinion
Of cos, others may have different mind set of playing with it.
But still i always not forgetting my main choice are still physical gold and silver.
Never forget the old fundemental rules, "if you dont hold it, you dont own it" cheers
Cheers

I'M CIM KING
Old 14-12-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Bank notes are just currencies and have no actual values(self created value)
Money is the real gold and silver which it has its own value over times(Stored value)
Well others may disagreed with me but is just the perspectives are different.

War break out, natural disasters, economic down turn
No internet, no bank = Die(Currencies and Crypto also no use)

I'M CIM KING
Old 14-12-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

How to buy ripple?
Old 14-12-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennytan View Post
congrats if u made I'm currently in Ether and im happy wif the price movement so far!
im with ether as well... and yes, sharing the same enjoyment as you. Like a bro said earlier, it is about the blockchain... and not about the virtual currency
Old 14-12-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
im with ether as well... and yes, sharing the same enjoyment as you. Like a bro said earlier, it is about the blockchain... and not about the virtual currency
It me? lol
Yes its about Blockchain...but im not any expert in $$ sector
but what i see is that, there is no stop for this to progress.
There are rumors, that in fact, this Crypto are created, by the Top Elites.
The blockchain is support by Rockerfella Foundations.. Who knows all this while they acted worried about the Crypto effect on them but in fact they are the most happiest group of people..? Think about it, isnt it will become one world currency if or when this digital money goes globally. And maybe even this Mr Japanese Satoshi is a empty nut which was created from thin air... well, currencies can created from nothing already, less talk about a name of a person...

But i will invest more in Ether and Lite personally... few k each and hold it for a few yrs...

** All above are for pure discussion and no facts are proven factual or even fiction. So keep an open mind please.

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1