The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2017, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold
Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
I got PM u the other nice ass to lick right?
Haha yes bro, thanks. But FY still my favourite!
Old 07-12-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Haha yes bro, thanks. But FY still my favourite!
Think is many people's favorite....I went again at 3pm today got two people queueing up....forever got queue hard to lick her ass.....can recommend another good ass to lick.....I am also a suckered for licking ass
Old 07-12-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
Think is many people's favorite....I went again at 3pm today got two people queueing up....forever got queue hard to lick her ass.....can recommend another good ass to lick.....I am also a suckered for licking ass

Was next in queue for her....but when door opened at 53pm she said she not accepting anymore customers....not fated to lick her ass
Old 14-12-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Fong yi was as Geylang 80$ girl. From the time when in Geylang until Sime months ago, I have fucked her no less than 90 times and raw mist of the time.

Fong yi will raise her cunt for a nice entry especially when you cum
Old 18-12-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

She’s old enough to be my mum, but the sight of her beautiful ass and the smell and taste of her delicious asshole can make even any 18-year-old guy have a raging hardon.
Old 20-12-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Iceman77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi. Juz curious. I reckon many of u hv gotten her hp no. Has she ever replied back to your messages? Its extremely difficult to get her. Juz lik playing russian roulette. I hv to really get down to the site to locate her n very often she's not there. This's getting on my nerves. Do u face similar situation?
Old 20-12-2017, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman77 View Post
Hi. Juz curious. I reckon many of u hv gotten her hp no. Has she ever replied back to your messages? Its extremely difficult to get her. Juz lik playing russian roulette. I hv to really get down to the site to locate her n very often she's not there. This's getting on my nerves. Do u face similar situation?
She is super super busy.....literally speaking if she were to open 24 hours....you would probably get 2 people queueing up for her at any given time ... guess she must be that good... have not tried her yet as always either queue too long everytime I go there or when queued for 1 hour she suddenly said she closing at 530pm....not fated for me I guess
Old 20-12-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

She doesn’t reply to messages. The phone is just for you to find out if she’s working, if got ring tone, she’s working, if no ring tone, she not working. She won’t answer your call.

If you want to try her, make sure you’re not in a rush, because you probably have to queue. But her delicious asshole is definitely worth it!
Old 20-12-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

Everything happens for a reason. She's very well worth the wait i can assure that. The biggest issue here is no one knows when she gonna report for work. However she once revealed that she has had an advance booking for couple of hrs straight out. Perhaps she oni respond to this kind of booking messages i guess. As for the topic for raw. How many of u actually did that? I need earnest feedback. Those who wish to play hero to act big with all fake shall not b entertained.
Old 20-12-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster (M)

Everything happens for a reason. She's very well worth the wait i can assure that. The biggest issue here is no one knows when she gonna report for work. However she once revealed that she has had an advance booking for couple of hrs straight out. Perhaps she oni respond to this kind of booking messages i guess. As for the topic for raw. How many of u actually did that? I need earnest feedback. Those who wish to play hero to act big but all fake shall not b entertained.
Old 20-12-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

Nvm. I do not expect accurate responses. She seems iik mariana trench. I guess i hv to work on some magic. She'll b at my beck n call real soon.
Old 22-12-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

5 years have past , wonder Jacky & Austin are you guys still sniffing her pussy ...Never been there for a long time , ever since I been venturing in pattaya ! Any news of fornicator ?

Gotta ask boss to remove off my sticky tcss thread .
Old 22-12-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Although her pussy is always wet and hot, especially when she comes back from Long leave, I somehow prefer to smell and eat her asshole, when she spreads it wide open. Can cum just by sniffing and smelling her ass. Sexy Milf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
5 years have past , wonder Jacky & Austin are you guys still sniffing her pussy ...Never been there for a long time , ever since I been venturing in pattaya ! Any news of fornicator ?

Gotta ask boss to remove off my sticky tcss thread .
Old 26-12-2017, 02:28 AM
Samster (M)

I hv seen her applying ky.
Old 26-12-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 22
BigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Although her pussy is always wet and hot, especially when she comes back from Long leave, I somehow prefer to smell and eat her asshole, when she spreads it wide open. Can cum just by sniffing and smelling her ass. Sexy Milf.
come on young man! she has applied KY since the old days in L16H10

she was quite chio in the 90s

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1