The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DurianLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Suitable Spouse

30+ Lady, divorced with 2 young kids..
Looks average, not rich.

Will any single young eligible man woo such a lady?
I meant, single man can chose any lady to try woo, why pick a divorced with 2 kids?
There are so much "baggages "
He need pacify her kids, maybe her ex too, her ex will still be part of their life coz of the Kids,
He may not have his own kids since they " got " already..

What is logic?
Anyone , can enlighten me ?
Old 13-12-2017, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Suitable Spouse

Men would want to have his on flesh and blood someday. A divorced woman without kids might not be an issue for some guys, but with a baggage will be a different stories.
Not many men will spend his efforts n money to raise someone else children.
Old 13-12-2017, 07:39 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

Not pretty then must be rich, not rich then must be super nice.

This is the reality of the society.

The only similarity between us is the durian love.

Why are you even here to seek advice? Most of the guys will prey on you when you are in the most vulnerable state.
Old 13-12-2017, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen 2 cases like this. The woman has the baggage.
Nice guy. If sincere, why not ?
If married guy, then out to makan.
Of course unmarried can also makan but less so..
Old 13-12-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 8
marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!

For most cases like yrself, you can try look around or join dating site looking for men in their late 50s to 60s which are divorced with no kids and do not mind the other party that has, the chances of finding a committed relationship is higher (it is still pretty slim).

Now u might already be thinking i am only 30+ why i wanna look for someone about twice my age, this of course would answer yr own question of why someone young (30s to 40s) want to be involve with someone that has 2 kids.

Lastly u can hope that true love strikes u again maybe try contacting guys that had express interest in you before u settle down.

Hope u get where i am coming from and good luck.
Old 13-12-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Remain single is better why wanna go find headache.
Old 13-12-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

Very difficult to find a man that will accept a divorced woman with 2 young kids, let alone you mentioned she is not pretty (Not sure if you are referring to yourself in this scenario?). Though looks is not the critical point, it doesn't help the 'situation' at all, maybe even detrimental to it.

Man who will accept a woman you described only got 2 kinds:

1) dumb and stupid, probably a bigger baggage himself to the woman

2) wants to take advantage of the woman in her vulnerable state. Be prepared for verbal and physical abuse.

My advice: stay as single mom and raise the 2 kids

I know it will be a huge struggle but then again, there is not much choice.

Besides, whether like it or not, divorced person will be judged (maybe not openly). Means he/she got problem with character or ethics etc.
Old 13-12-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

If u are finding someone to rely on, to give u security as well as security & a home for your kids, then u are off the tangent looking for love. It will not end well.
Old 13-12-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

I am a hopeless romantic, so my answer is quite different from the rest.

There is no logic to falling in love, so don't look for logic where none exists. If you are the woman in question, stop beating yourself up, thank your lucky stars and treasure him the way you've never treasured your (ex-)husband. You have a long and hard road in front of you, but you should be grateful for the fact that you are given this second shot at love , no matter how slim the chances may be.

If you are just some kaypoh thinking how such a woman can be with a nice eligible guy, please spend your energies somewhere else. Be aware that in real life, lightning can strike twice (or even more) at one place.

Cheers

Last edited by Penguin23; 13-12-2017 at 09:49 PM. Reason: correct wrong spelling
Old 15-12-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

My apologies.
I am a guy I am just statng example from my real life..

I have seen 2 cases..
Case number one..
The guy has just gotten married and quickly divorce to marry this woman..
This woman got 2 kids and one of them has special need .
I can never understand what he was thinking..
Of course I wasn't in a position to ask him if he is happy now.

Case number 2 is still in progress
Which is the example I quoted in my first post
Old 15-12-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

that is life and some impossible thing does happen.

Real example... Princes Charles !!
Old 16-12-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

White knight trying to rescue damsel in distress. It will never end well.

Men love emotionally, woman love logically. As long as you have resources to provide to a woman, she will be with u for as long as the resources are there, or until another person with greater resources comes along.

Tell your friend to be smart. Why date a woman with 2 fucking children when there are so many single woman out there?

Worse still, if get married and divorce later, you will be paying alimony to 2 children not fathered by you. Can't think of anything less BETA than that.
Old 17-12-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

with 1 kid, i think is still some manageable baggage but with 2 then really is tough luck on her case.
best suggestion is for her to stay single like what maia lee is doing, imagine she got 3 kids with 3 different fathers.
Old 17-12-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!
Want to rescue a damsel in distress? All you may get after that is a distress damsel. What for..
Old 19-12-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster (M)

I wonder how to know if the guy is real or just preying?
Maybe preying thinking she is vulnerable..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1