The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Tetsumo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Sometimes it’s hard to describe the contradicting emotions in a marriage.
Emotionally and physical needs are always out of bakance
Old 28-11-2017, 11:28 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Well for this man it was too much for him, but guess who gets her pussy wet and busy while he sits in prison?

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/man-jailed...071542132.html
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 02-12-2017, 06:16 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Well for this man it was too much for him, but guess who gets her pussy wet and busy while he sits in prison?

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/man-jailed...071542132.html
Pity the hubby la.
This is probably one of the good humble SG guys who really works hard for a living.
Get this type of cibai wife...
So young somemore got affair de
Old 02-12-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 12
charcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Pity the hubby la.
This is probably one of the good humble SG guys who really works hard for a living.
Get this type of cibai wife...
So young somemore got affair de
really a cibai girl. hope the guy will have a better and happier future when he comes out.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alphaguy20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have anyone think that u r better being single than married?
Old 07-12-2017, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaguy20 View Post
have anyone think that u r better being single than married?
My greatest mistake in life was getting married.
I am definitely better off being single again......
Old 08-12-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i get to fuck a new gal every day i started keep record since aug 2016 now im at 433, i get to eat what i want when i want something new everyday, every 4 mths or so i go on a 1 mth long cheong trip, i dont have to worry abt losing half my assets, sure i dont have someone cook and clean for me but i hore somepne to do that if needed if lonely i call up one of my many female associates offer to pay her a free meal and naturally she will agree, i earn 10k with 3k disposable income that i can spend as i please without any female input...now tell me if my life will be better married or single
Of course is single . No doubt about it.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
i get to fuck a new gal every day i started keep record since aug 2016 now im at 433, i get to eat what i want when i want something new everyday, every 4 mths or so i go on a 1 mth long cheong trip, i dont have to worry abt losing half my assets, sure i dont have someone cook and clean for me but i hore somepne to do that if needed if lonely i call up one of my many female associates offer to pay her a free meal and naturally she will agree, i earn 10k with 3k disposable income that i can spend as i please without any female input...now tell me if my life will be better married or single
Earn 10k but only 3k disposable income? Why ur expenses so high??
But anyway apart from that its good to see someone who earns a good amount and living the life on HIS TERMS.
Old 11-12-2017, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro balancing his accounts and saving. Please allow me the honour to uppz you.
Well done bro !
Old 11-12-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i still have mortages plus I save/reinvest the balance, only allow 3k to spend
thumbs up for prudence and delayed gratification
Old 12-12-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Right on Bro. I realised (now not young anymore but still foolish) that there is no way to impress a lady permanently. Somehow they will still find fault. Matter of time, esp when they are tired of their current squeeze.
Old 12-12-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Right on Bro. I realised (now not young anymore but still foolish) that there is no way to impress a lady permanently. Somehow they will still find fault. Matter of time, esp when they are tired of their current squeeze.
Pity the man...always need to fulfill and impress the woman needs......woman wont appreciate one. Is the guy owes them.....
Old 13-12-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
kallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
Pity the man...always need to fulfill and impress the woman needs......woman wont appreciate one. Is the guy owes them.....
So why indulge them? Tell these bitches to go fuck spiders
Old 16-12-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

This is another reason why u dun marry, especially if u are filthy rich.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...ay-judge-rules
Old 16-12-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
This is another reason why u dun marry, especially if u are filthy rich.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...ay-judge-rules
Thats shows ugly side of a woman. Rich guys are very cautious . Look at Li ka shing son who is a living example . Paid the money to the woman who gave birth for the kids and yet he dont wanna get marry at all.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1