The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aleutoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A scam or nah? on tagged.

Tagged name : Han W

bros, i started to chat her up and found out she's a masseuses with extra services. Asked for damage and she said $200 for 3 hours, gave me location to her apartment all. But i started to have second thoughts when she tell me need to transfer the money to her POSB account. any thoughts?
Old 23-02-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Amigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A scam or nah? on tagged.

Scam. Don't believe, you try.
Old 23-02-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

transfer money first, doesn't that ring a bell? proceed on if you are feeling charitable or rich...100% scam..
Old 23-02-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
transfer money first, doesn't that ring a bell? proceed on if you are feeling charitable or rich...100% scam..
Go to the location provide she provide and tell her you will transfer when you see her by doing the transfer via the bank apps on your phone lah! Leveraging on technology, bro! It's a win-win for everyone! Haha Enjoy!
Old 23-02-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware66 View Post
Go to the location provide she provide and tell her you will transfer when you see her by doing the transfer via the bank apps on your phone lah! Leveraging on technology, bro! It's a win-win for everyone! Haha Enjoy!
That is if the address is even legit! Which i think not. Don't waste time and transport money to go down there. If gal really want to do they just collect COD no need this app or what app hehe.
Old 23-02-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 18
Evil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to behold

Definitely confirm scam . Never pay in advance.
Old 23-02-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
tongkatKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Too cheap to be true. $200 for 3 hours...........
Old 23-02-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

Walao A.. use kidney to think also know is scam lah..
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 24-02-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Cash on delivery ... bro..
yup pay up only after deed is done, some will insist cash before deed then after that "NO" service whatsoever just fuck and go...cos want to touch boobs NO, want to lick "NO", want to kiss "NO"...so better think are these prc really worth it now a days...not to say there are some real valued one around but few to find..
Old 24-02-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

u eat chicken rice u also pay after the food is served to u right?? common sense bro....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1