The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2018, 04:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Keymark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
From friend became "close" friend

Hello bro and sis,

Just to share. Im in my late 20s and this happened to me few years back when I was studying overseas.

There was this girl, let's call her S or Miss S. We knew each other 10 years ago. Back then I kinda knew she liked me, but i was attached with my ex gf so nothing happened. We kinda lost contact for a while, until early 2010s where I went to the States to study.

We were doing overseas program on local college, so everyone there is going to the same country. As some of you might know, if you go to a rural University Town, there's very little Asian and things could get really bored. One day (If i remember correctly it was 2012), I was surfing facebook and saw her coming over to the States with her bf to pursue her study.

Anyway, long story short, we started chatting over the net, at first I was explaining to her what to prepare to go overseas and such. Then she confessed to me that she liked me, unfortunately it didn't happen and she got together with a guy after that (If she would have confessed earlier maybe we would end up together, like drama la i know). She is those type that is introvert, but wild inside the heart that kind. It's very hard for her to approach people but once she is close to the person, she's sweet and fun.

We talked for months over the webcam, for almost everyday (we lived very far away, different states), then it slowly leads to sex topic. We started talking about sex, how's sex life between her and her bf. Believe me, it was hard to ask since she's so introvert I worried that she might be offended. Turned out she was okay and she shared a lot of sex experiences with me. As a single and horny man I was, I told her about cam sex and how much i enjoy it, hinting her that I'd love her to watch or join me together. I thought she would reject it, but turns out she smiled and said she want to watch me...
Old 19-02-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Re: From friend became "close" friend

Congrats bro. Do update your adventures here
Old 19-02-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for the next updates. support support.
Old 19-02-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

interesting start, certainly look forward to more of your sharing.
Old 19-02-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

So the first time when we did over the webcam, it was not awkward at all. However, she said she didn't want to see my rod, she just want to see my face with excitement. So i started stroking with her watching, i started to request her to join me along. She said she doesn't know how to, she don't masturbate, all she does is have sex with the bf.

I asked her to remove her jacket, what excites me was the way she looks after she heard that. Her face looks naughty and she slowly unzipped her jacket with that naughty look. She started to play her boobs, not that big, B cup but since she is a little plump, it looks pretty okay to me. She started talking dirty asking me if I want to grab them, and slowly unzipped all the way down and removed the jacket. I was super hard and finally ejaculated. She looked satisfied, not awkward at all and i started complementing how sexy she look when she gets naughty. At that point I was so disappointed in myself why not give this girl a try (not because of sexual thinking only, she is very sweet lady afterall), but then again, I wasn't single and wasn't ready for another relationship after I broke up before i went to the States.

Ever since that time, our topic goes further into sex. I was very inexperience, young and horny all the time. As I mentioned in the post before, she is introvert but deep down I know she is very passionate about sex and also horny as fuck. She shared with me what she and her bf fucks, teasing each other and stuff. Sometimes she would take a naughty picture or half naked picture just to send to her bf's phone for teasing. I couldn't hold it, asked for naughty picture as well, she only shared with me once though through out the years.

Things have been stagnant over couple of years, we were both only online friends with benefit I would say. She is indeed very loyal girl to her bf, but I know she had a lot of fantasy and stuff. 2014 was a great year, her bf had to be out of state for 9 months to a year due to commitment. I know I could try her but at the same time I was so afraid of rejection and morally wrong (she is attached), but on summer I finally decided to pay her a visit for 2 days..
Old 19-02-2018, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymark View Post
Hello bro and sis,
Just to share.
Sup.. pls do, bro.
Old 19-02-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Congrats bro. Do update your adventures here
Thanks. Will do
Old 19-02-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
waiting for the next updates. support support.
Thanks for support
Old 19-02-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
interesting start, certainly look forward to more of your sharing.
Thanks, please stay tune
Old 19-02-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Sup.. pls do, bro.
Thanks bro
Old 19-02-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

going to camp here for more.
Old 19-02-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story - camping for update
Old 19-02-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

I was so nervous for the visit. I knew something would happen if I initiated it. She was waiting for me at the airport. She gave me a hug when she saw me, i think at that point we havent met for 5 years already. Sorry to disappoint all the bros and sis here, but the first time visit I was fighting myself to either try it or hold back because it is morally wrong...

Her apartment was nice. One bed room with spacious living room and kitchen. Kinda like studio type. We chill like friends for the first day, but when night sips in, thats where both of us became quiet and I knew both of us are struggling the same thing. That night i held back and offered myself to sleep on the sofa in living room because I dont want to ruin her relationship. She nodded and went back to her room, but all my mind was fantasizing what could be happening if I walked in the room with her! My stuff was hard for almost the whole night and man it was hard to sleep.

The next day I had to leave to other city to meet up my friend, she had to send me back to airport and that means goodbye for both of us. I brush up and took a shower before going there, and all the imagination from the previous night flashes through my mind the whole shower. My dick went rock solid, I couldnt hold it anymore, i wrapped myself in the towel and open the bathroom door and called her name. She thought I needed something, I did indeed need something, when she looked me into the eyes she knew what i want. She was shy and kept saying “No, we shouldnt do this”, but the tone tells otherwise. I went up and hold her, my body was wet but i couldnt care less, we started making out. Our tongue mixed together, but she wasnt a good french kisser though. I started touching her and her hand went down, i just pulled off my towel and she started grabbing my stuff, stroking me while still french kissing me.

Again, sorry to disappoint, you would have thought we did it, but she had period that day.
Old 19-02-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

I took off her clothes as well. Her breast, as i mentioned before, B cup, i am satisfied with that. After kissing her ears, sucking and licking her boobs and finally wanted to go down there, she said cant, period. At this point I know i gotta get something out of it before headed to the airport or else i will regret for the rest of my life. Just before I asked, she already offered me to lie down on her bed to serve me!

How sweet of her. So i lied down on her bed, my body still wet, i still remember it wasnt that comfortable, especially hair are all still wet but I couldnt careless. She went down and gave me head. She started kissing the dickhead and spit on it to lubricate. She took it deep down to her throat, that was my first time being deep throat as well. It felt good, my inner beast came out and I held her head and fuck her mouth hard. I heard this choking sound, and worried she was uncomfortable, i stop my motion and pull out from her mouth. At that point, my dick was already so wet and full of her saliva. Just like that, back and forth sucking and jacking off, I finally couldnt hold it and told her Im cumming. She, without hesitation, put her mouth ready to take my cum. I cum so hard, my first time to cum in mouth. I thought she would swallow, but she later spit it out.

After cleaning up, I gave her a hug from behind and gave her a warm kiss. We headed to the airport after that, but needless to say, we both knew we arent just friends anymore at that point.
Old 19-02-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
YipPinXiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, please continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1