The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Your KTV Gals asks you to be her Sponsor/Guarantor for Travel Permit

My friend asked me a simple question which I cannot find much clue.

He fell in love with this KTV gal with those 6 month entertainment pass. After that she has to wait for one year before getting the 6 month entertainment pass again. But in between she told him that he can help her get the Travel VISA by being her sponsor/guarantor. He wanted to help her but he also worried about the consequences.

I told him not to. I told him if she kena arrested in KTV raid then he will sure kena. He told me another lady who was on Travel VISA got raided a few weeks back but the sponsor never kena. I told him to wait and see lor. Police and ICA got lots of cases and her case could be in the queue.

Anyone knows what will happen if the sponsored gal gets arrested and will the sponsor get into trouble? What fine will be imposed? He can plead ignorance yah?

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 15-02-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
royston12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
My friend asked me a simple question which I cannot find much clue.

He fell in love with this KTV gal with those 6 month entertainment pass. After that she has to wait for one year before getting the 6 month entertainment pass again. But in between she told him that he can help her get the Travel VISA by being her sponsor/guarantor. He wanted to help her but he also worried about the consequences.

I told him not to. I told him if she kena arrested in KTV raid then he will sure kena. He told me another lady who was on Travel VISA got raided a few weeks back but the sponsor never kena. I told him to wait and see lor. Police and ICA got lots of cases and her case could be in the queue.

Anyone knows what will happen if the sponsored gal gets arrested and will the sponsor get into trouble? What fine will be imposed? He can plead ignorance yah?
What i know under ICA law. If sponsor some one to singapore. Mean you are resposible for her living and expense as well as her safty. She not suppose to work in singapore. If she get arrest. The ica will hold your responsible and you will be fine or jail for few months or both. This is for what i know. Maybe some of the brother will know better. Just be careful if want to sponsor. If fact is better not to do it. Thank you.
Old 15-02-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bninja is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Info
https://www.singaporeexpats.com/guides-for-expats/singapore-immigration.htm

Ask him not to be stupid.If not wrong i know must put a deposit of maybe $5000 not too sure...

I used to have ex-china wife,just chooping the visa and long queue also quite time consuming....

If hes loaded then ask him to marry the gal if he loved.If not,I think nothing good will come out of this relationship lah....
Old 15-02-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Your KTV Gals asks you to be her Sponsor/Guarantor for Travel Permit

Nothing is mentioned about the penalty or fine in the website.
I told him not to be stupid but he says the gal challenged him that her customer is willimg to be her sponsor if he does not want and call him a coward. Kns. His dick over rule his head.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 15-02-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

It seems the temptation is there for bros to hav the dick overrule the head unless the bro head is stronger than the dick.

It is like those peach blossom tao hua curse.

I told him if the gal challenged him like this it is already very firm he is being two timed or three timed....

Old 15-02-2018, 09:21 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I told him not to be stupid but he says the gal challenged him that her customer is willimg to be her sponsor if he does not want and call him a coward. Kns. His dick over rule his head.
Haha.. sponsor Si mi.. I assume that girl is China girl..

If your friend apply social visit pass for her, online apply he have to put relation and reason already.. those 5k bond blah blah n stuff is when social visit Kaka rejected by Ica for entry then go appeal to Ica n assume never kana caught for illegal working etc...

As to if your friend will kana or not, depends on what reason he write when applying for her to come Sg... n if the girl dua him or not when kana caught... n if your friend know how to Siam when kana...

Anyway, social visit if dio is kan repatriate back only.. seldom check who apply for the girl etc one.. unless is syndicate who do such application of social visit with monetary benefits...

Been there and done that... nothing much one lah

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 15-02-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
ZeroSun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i Would suggest if the ktv girl wanted to take sponsors to come work as ktv girl then don’t bother helping. Unless like some bro said the girl and yourself willing to get married.

If she say the “coward thingy” just dare her to marries you. If she refuse then forget it and move on, no point holding on because in her eyes you are not the one...

Zer0s
Old 15-02-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

I read online n though prc can come here but they need to apply visa if stay 2 months. I bet she is here on tourist visa n wanna work in ktv, go back china rest 2 months n come back again on tourist visa.

I showed my friend the online application. Need to hav lical contact who is applying visa for her. N it states that she is not to work but only for travel if not kena the gal will be sent back and the local contact will also kena.

I told him not to be silly. There are already cases of local contact and sponsor being charged in court

Old 15-02-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Good to find out more and share info here before bros kena

Old 15-02-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

According to my friend the gal if come work as ktv gal under entertainment permit she has to pay the agent a lot of money. If she comes as tourist visa and work as ktv gal for 2 months then she can skip the agent fee but my friend being her local contact and sponsor i suppose it will not be a simple case if the gal kena arrested in ktv raid. Anyone smart enough will know which prc tourist will travel here for 2 minths n stay in those worker hostel

Old 16-02-2018, 05:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Of course no fine mentioned because the money used for sponsorship will be taken away.
Old 16-02-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

Why spend the time/effort on these people ? Totally not worth it.

Ktv/massage girl/freelancer/geylang pro all there for the same purpose: - to pleasure human with dicks.

Cheong smart, not with siao in your brain.
Old 16-02-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreldan View Post
Why spend the time/effort on these people ? Totally not worth it.

Ktv/massage girl/freelancer/geylang pro all there for the same purpose: - to pleasure human with dicks.

Cheong smart, not with siao in your brain.
Yah, as hard as I try to persuade my this friend with a dick big enough to hammer his head, he is like kena gong tao being bewitched by this gal. aiyo

Old 16-02-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

I heard some of these gals went to get some spiritual charms to charm the guys. Better protect ourselves with special shield against these charm.

Old 16-02-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seems quite obvious to me. If the girl claims her customer willing to sponsor her, why does she need your friend. Obviously there’s a lie somewhere ....

Either her customer can sponsor her and she doesn’t need your friend? Or if she does need, obviously there’s no customer doing so.

Your friend should try thinking logically

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1