The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1817 / Power: 13
winner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant future
Massage with teasing in atas BKK spa

As subject, any recommendation?

Been to Bkk many times, it's either straightforward offer after massage or none at all.

Prefer to go slightly more tasteful spa, than to those cheap 500 baht MP which almost guarantees has special.

Thanks in advance.
Old 23-12-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!
Re: Massage with teasing in atas BKK spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner38 View Post
Prefer to go slightly more tasteful spa, than to those cheap 500 baht MP which almost guarantees has special.
555 how tasteful you want...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 23-12-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1817 / Power: 13
winner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
555 how tasteful you want...
I have a feeling that no wonder what my answer would be, you will poke fun at it. So I'm gonna nada zip zip.

If you have some interesting encounter to share, then share with us. If not then never mind.

Ps. I was once young like you, so cynical...
Old 23-12-2017, 10:26 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As subject, any recommendation?

Been to Bkk many times, it's either straightforward offer after massage or none at all.

Thanks in advance.
So do you want happy ending or not?
Old 24-12-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
I have a feeling that no wonder what my answer would be, you will poke fun at it. So I'm gonna nada zip zip.

If you have some interesting encounter to share, then share with us. If not then never mind.

Ps. I was once young like you, so cynical...
got say like never say like that 555...

want tasteful spa go to atas hua hin resort spa loh...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1