The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenmind View Post
All online platform are selling 0.01 $4-$5 a piece.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
from what I see

Okamoto 0.01 is sold on Qoo10 13.80+7.11 shipping

Sagami 0.01 on Qoo10 19.9+3.90

Sagami 0.01 $30 for 5 include shipping on Happymail

Okamoto 0.01 is $22.90 for 3 on Happymail.

Is it just me or has anyone else also noticed how ridiculously high-priced these ultra-thin condoms are? To wear a condom that costs roughly $5 to $7 per piece, it also means sex is very expensive, and it can be very frustrating if you cannot maintain erection or reach climax.

Even though Singaporean or Asian women did not explicitly want the man to wear one of these high-priced condoms, over time you should realize how painful to your wallet to use them with your girlfriend or wife, or with your frequent fuck buddy, or waste it on the casual one-nighter. It helps create the golden pussy syndrome in Asia and lead men down the poor road carrying thin wallets.

If you have a steady girlfriend or happily married wife, you are financially better-off using the contraceptive pill or some other contraceptive.

I may be wrong but the morning-after pill could be priced just as much as one of these ridiculously high-priced condoms polyurethane sheets.

The ultra-thin latex condom I use is roughly $1, or less, depending on the quantity I buy. Since I use it mostly on women I know and trust, so what if I thrust hard enough until it breaks? She might even enjoy the creampie.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:25 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Is it just me or has anyone else also noticed how ridiculously high-priced these ultra-thin condoms are? To wear a condom that costs roughly $5 to $7 per piece, it also means sex is very expensive, and it can be very frustrating if you cannot maintain erection or reach climax.

Even though Singaporean or Asian women did not explicitly want the man to wear one of these high-priced condoms, over time you should realize how painful to your wallet to use them with your girlfriend or wife, or with your frequent fuck buddy, or waste it on the casual one-nighter. It helps create the golden pussy syndrome in Asia and lead men down the poor road carrying thin wallets.

If you have a steady girlfriend or happily married wife, you are financially better-off using the contraceptive pill or some other contraceptive.

I may be wrong but the morning-after pill could be priced just as much as one of these ridiculously high-priced condoms polyurethane sheets.

The ultra-thin latex condom I use is roughly $1, or less, depending on the quantity I buy. Since I use it mostly on women I know and trust, so what if I thrust hard enough until it breaks? She might even enjoy the creampie.
wow bro $1? I cant even find the bro who says $4-5

where do you buy it from?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 09-02-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
wow bro $1? I cant even find the bro who says $4-5

where do you buy it from?
The ultra-thin condom I use is only available overseas.
Old 23-02-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
haopapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have tried alot of different brands of "Ultra Thin" condoms. Still think that Sagami 0.01 is the best. I bought mine from Qoo10 for 19.90+3.90. The price is still ok for me because I have sex only once a week. For those have sex frequently, maybe the price is a bit steep.
Old 24-02-2018, 03:01 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

I saw in JB Watsons has their own condoms

reckon condoms in JB are cheaper....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 24-02-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
goldenmind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoldenmind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
from what I see

Okamoto 0.01 is sold on Qoo10 13.80+7.11 shipping

Sagami 0.01 on Qoo10 19.9+3.90

Sagami 0.01 $30 for 5 include shipping on Happymail

Okamoto 0.01 is $22.90 for 3 on Happymail.

sorry not promoting anything just wondering where to get best deal
i bought once, sagami 0.01 from taobao, plus shipping everything is about $23 for a box of 5..confirmed authentic, 0.01 too expensive, i stick to sagami 0.02 from the same seller..
Old 24-02-2018, 03:04 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenmind View Post
i bought once, sagami 0.01 from taobao, plus shipping everything is about $23 for a box of 5..confirmed authentic, 0.01 too expensive, i stick to sagami 0.02 from the same seller..
just bought from shoppe.

first time buying so got voucher. Think I bought 5 0.01 for $14 and some change
Old 06-03-2018, 12:08 AM
Warriors of the Deep

tried sagami 0.01

really shiok, damn thin can really feel everything. the girl liked it too

downside, I think its small, couldn't cover all the way, so I had to do cautiously. worried it might slip off

think I stick to 0.02. I can do any style and it be fine.
Old 06-03-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Whitney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do not like condoms. But I always use it are safer in them.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
umbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterumbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterumbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just wondering what the life span of condom?

Anyone use expire condom before?
Old 09-03-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Zamayaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitney View Post
I do not like condoms. But I always use it are safer in them.
Me too as well.
Old 20-03-2018, 12:47 PM
Warriors of the Deep

used the sagami 0.01

okay confirm its too small for me

have to be very cautious when using as it doesn't cover all

think okamoto 0.02 was a better fit.

damn I still left 3 of the sagami 0.01, bought a pack of 5 at retail
Old 20-03-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post

Yeah condom prices getting too expensive. Might be govt strategy to boost birth rates �� Morning after pill prices also slowly going up. But i did the calculations and found out that using morning after pills saves more money than condom in the long run. So now, if i possible, i'd rather use morning after pills than condoms. Condoms (now like premiums) only if its with a stranger or ons
Old 20-03-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After reading this thread, I'm still a little confused as to which one to get. Which would you recommend for not long but thick penis?
Old 20-03-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -377 / Power: 0
Frau Frau Frau Frau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurgle View Post
I'm still a little confused as to which one to get
Lol same here here too