The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hungrybro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Condoms

Tried durex realfeel, GF said feel rubbery. Switch to durex invisible, she thought I didnt use one, so it is durex invisible i guess.
Old 29-12-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I always prefer to use ultra-thin latex condoms over ultra-thin polyurethane condoms.

True, latex condoms cannot, and will not, be made as thin as polyurethane condoms, but I find that, latex is softer and stretchier than polyurethane even though not as thin. The thinnest latex at 0.03mm, if you use them often enough, is nice enough and feels like raw. The judgement should also come from women, not just the men wearing it. There is a brand that I use which almost all, if not all, the women had the raw-like feeling but there is a risk for latex being so thin. (Read below.) If you have a thick penis, latex easily stretches and is less likely to squeeze your erect dick to flaccid. There is also a very naughty advantage with this.

However polyurethane stretches less hence feels tight, and the tightness can make you lose your erection. It is probably not a coincidence that polyurethane condoms are made slightly wider than the typical/usual 52mm width, around 55mm. (Sagami 001 is 55mm width and Sagami 002 is 58mm width.) The same disadvantage happens when you use a much narrower latex condom, such as 49mm width intended for thin pencil dicks, which can also squeeze you until you lose your erection.

Ultra-thin latex condoms can tear or burst easily under certain conditions. If you have been very naughty like I was in the past, I use ultra-thin latex condoms to do just that. I have torn or burst them several times when I bang her hard, and of course made her angry or anxious at the end result. Do it at your own risk.
Old 29-12-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 15
C.I.M is one of the Best!C.I.M is one of the Best!C.I.M is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungrybro View Post
Tried durex realfeel, GF said feel rubbery. Switch to durex invisible, she thought I didnt use one, so it is durex invisible i guess.
wat is ur feeling bro during fj? feeling juz like raw like ur gf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
I always prefer to use ultra-thin latex condoms over ultra-thin polyurethane condoms.

True, latex condoms cannot, and will not, be made as thin as polyurethane condoms, but I find that, latex is softer and stretchier than polyurethane even though not as thin. The thinnest latex at 0.03mm, if you use them often enough, is nice enough and feels like raw. The judgement should also come from women, not just the men wearing it. There is a brand that I use which almost all, if not all, the women had the raw-like feeling but there is a risk for latex being so thin. (Read below.) If you have a thick penis, latex easily stretches and is less likely to squeeze your erect dick to flaccid. There is also a very naughty advantage with this.

However polyurethane stretches less hence feels tight, and the tightness can make you lose your erection. It is probably not a coincidence that polyurethane condoms are made slightly wider than the typical/usual 52mm width, around 55mm. (Sagami 001 is 55mm width and Sagami 002 is 58mm width.) The same disadvantage happens when you use a much narrower latex condom, such as 49mm width intended for thin pencil dicks, which can also squeeze you until you lose your erection.

Ultra-thin latex condoms can tear or burst easily under certain conditions. If you have been very naughty like I was in the past, I use ultra-thin latex condoms to do just that. I have torn or burst them several times when I bang her hard, and of course made her angry or anxious at the end result. Do it at your own risk.
nice input bro
Old 29-12-2016, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolbyDSX View Post
Durex is my preferred choice all the while but lately I got problem with using rubber.Regardless with wife or FL I will cum so fast than raw.
Sian...
cum faster using CD? that the opposite for me
Old 31-12-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.I.M View Post
nice input bro
You are welcome. Nobody else seems to appreciate or understand it though.
Old 31-12-2016, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.I.M View Post
cum faster using CD? that the opposite for me
Same here, and sometimes sex goes on for so long and still cannot ejaculate, or worse, lose the erection and give up.
Old 31-12-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Any recommendation for thin latex condoms in the current market?
Old 31-12-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Same here, and sometimes sex goes on for so long and still cannot ejaculate, or worse, lose the erection and give up.
As raw is not a option for anyone else beside wife, that y want to gather all different review about all CD.

Had lose the hardness b4 due to small head in sensitiveness of the CD , hiaz
Old 02-01-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

okamoto 003 abit too tight for me

sometimes lose erection

thinking of trying Durex invisible
Old 02-01-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

I use the Durex extra safe, been used it for 5 yrs already .

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 02-01-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
thinker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendation for larger sized condoms?
Old 02-01-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Any recommendation for thin latex condoms in the current market?
Just pick up any latex condom (read the packaging to be sure it is latex) that is labeled ultra-thin and try them. Different brands also make them with different shapes, some easier to wear than others.

The brand that I regularly use is not available in Asia.
Old 02-01-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezetheDB View Post

sometimes lose erection

As I have explained, polyurethane does not stretch easily. In your case, if the tightness is really because your penis is thick, and the polyurethane condom has to stretch, it will feel tight. Latex stretches easily and less likely to deflate your erection. Try latex.
Old 27-02-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezetheDB View Post

sometimes lose erection

Tried invisible. Got strong latex smell leh..

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 27-04-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
jjlsk777 is Cool - loads of Potential

Had always been using Durex Realfeel, going to give Okamoto big boy a try.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1