The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2015, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Wow.. It gonna be a wet rainy day!!
Old 31-08-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Hope yall had a good lunch! Here's a continuation!

==================================

This is it, the final destination. Not wanting her to get any rest now, I went straight for the kill, focusing my attack on the very gates of love between her legs. She had released her grip on me with that orgasm, and now I dive down for the final prize. I stabbed her clitoris with my tongue, and started to massage it with my tongue in the same circular manner (surely many bros know, circular manner is jinz power). Her moans started again.

Kim: so…… good…… so…. *moaaaan* So…. Good…. *moaaan* don’t stop *moaaan* Jun *moan* don’t stop….. so…. Good…. *moannnnn*

I licked her clit once more, and focused next on her pussy lips… I used my fingers to spread her nice, untarnished, pink pussy. Her hymen was plain to see. I started to attack her love hole with my tongue and after 10mins of assault, she came again, spraying her juice into my face. I lick it up, and it tasted good. I reached up, and kissed her. As I did so, my 2ic went within range again and she grabbed it. She then look at me with that impish look and said “my turn…” She pushed me over so I was lying on my back now, and she kissed me while rubbing my dick in a slow, teasing manner. She then proceeded to kiss me on my neck, and playfully left a love bite there. Then she went south again, and kissed my abs. Then she looked up at me with the impish look again, and smiled wickedly, then she took my dick in her mouth.

Her mouth was stretched by my 2ic’s girth, but she took it in her stride and lubricated it with her saliva. Slowly but surely, my 2ic began to disappear in her mouth. I’ve gotten bbbj from my exes and some FLs before, Kim’s wasn’t the best, but it wasn’t shabby also, especially for a first timer. Her suction was strong, almost too strong, and she looked at me while she blew me, which was a major turn on for me. She saw that when she sucked, my face winced a bit, so she lowered her vacuum power a bit and it was much better. She then pulled my dick out of her mouth, and started licking the tip. Gosh, so bloody shiok I a bit buey tahan liao.

All this while she was looking at me, and I could see that her inhibitions are slowly ebbed away. She licked her lips once, then she raised herself so that she straddled me in cowgirl position still grabbing onto my dick. She then looked straight into my eyes with a very serious look.

Kim: Jun, it’s my first time. I heard it’s pain, is it? I’m not sure if I can take your dick. It seems too big for me… I’m scared…

Last edited by Lakland; 31-08-2015 at 02:17 PM.
Old 31-08-2015, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
iPaw69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very erotic story ...... camping here
Old 31-08-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

One more for bros before i leave the office! Enjoy!

===============================================

But before I could reply, she lowered herself onto my 2ic slowly. I felt the tip of my dick parting her pussy lips as she lowered herself further. Soon, there was some resistance. Should be her hymen. I thought, and I looked at her. She winced in pain, but she kept pushing her hips down on my dick. “URRGGGHHHH!” she exclaimed as my dick made the breakthrough, and something warm started to flow down the shaft of my dick, I took a quick glance, and it was bright red blood, blood from her defloweration. It wasn’t much, kind of like a nosebleed. But there was no time to think of anything, as she just pushed her hips fully down and embraced my dick fully.

Now that I’ve fully penetrated her, I began to rock my hips a little, to get the motion going. She picked up on this and started to move her hips as well. I put my hands on her perky butt, and guide her motion. Up and down, up and down, then circular motion, then up and down again. She was very tight, and my dick felt good in her. It was like there was a vacuum effect, and I could feel her vaginal walls contract and squeezing my dick, in a gentle, pulsing effect. As she grinded her hips against mine, she started to moan in ecstasy, totally forgetting the pain of the penetration…

Kim: ahhhhh… so good…. Ahhh.. oooh….. yes…. Yes…. YESSSS….. Ahhhh…. Don’t…. Stop..... *gasp*…. Ahhhh! Feels….. So….. *pant*… Goooood….. Ahhhh….

She lifted her head and tilted it backwards, arching her back, and her breasts were exposed fully. I shifted my hands from her ass, and cupped her breasts and massaged them gently, attacking her erected pink nipples with my thumbtip, brushing them sensually and lightly. With every brush, she moaned, or gasped. I felt her hip grinding picking up speed, and she was panting more now. I began to thrust my hips faster too, and she reacted immediately by hugging me tight and throwing her head over my shoulder. Her warm breath on my neck. I continued pumping away, and soon I felt her body start to shudder. Her nails dug into my back like claws. Suddenly…..
Old 31-08-2015, 08:36 PM
Samster

Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dun keep us in suspense!!
Old 01-09-2015, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9883 / Power: 19
gasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond repute

lucky you bro! scored a korean girl. keep up the story!
Bros who upped me for the second time, please kindly wait. I will definitely return the favor once i am able to. Do note that i might take sometime before i am able to do so. Do pm me if i forgotten about your up.
Old 01-09-2015, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Standards deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue bro
Old 01-09-2015, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ts sure a teaser...
Looking fwd for more actions
Old 01-09-2015, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 12
refface is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefface is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefface is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefface is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Kimchi are wild when come sex!

Cant wait for more updates
Old 01-09-2015, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasscut View Post
lucky you bro! scored a korean girl. keep up the story!
Thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino1 View Post
Ts sure a teaser...
Looking fwd for more actions
Hehehe... Must create some suspense... Then bros will keep cumming back for more mah!

Oh yah, short note. I have reservist from 3rd week sept to 1st week Oct, so during then, updates will come slowly on weekday, but i'll try to make it up on weekend. So please understand if updates are slow, it's not that i one go no return. Hahaha...

Also, thank you for all the support so far, it's a pleasure to remember the past and also to write story for you bunch!

Time for update!
Old 01-09-2015, 09:08 AM
Samster

Her nails dug into my back like claws. Suddenly…..

Kim: Ahhhhhh…. Ahhh…… AHHHHHH…………………………..

Her body shuddered violently and she collapsed in my arms… I could feel the wetness in her pussy as she came, hard. But I haven’t. I hugged her, and rolled on the bed, so that now she is on the bottom, and I’m on top. I kissed her gently… “You like it?” I asked softly. She nodded and kissed me back. I kissed her for a while, then I got up, and lifted both her legs onto my shoulder. Positioning my 2ic at the entrance of her love hole, I looked at her and winked, then I inserted myself, slowly, but fully. I could feel the tip of my dick pressing against her cervix. “Urghh…” I pulled out fully, then entered again, fully. “Ahhh…” I pulled out again, and went in again… “Don’t… Don’t pull… Don’t pull out…. Feels… so good…”

Taking the hint, I made sweet love to her in missionary position, listening to her moans… The “ooohs…”, the “ahhhhs…”, and the “urgghhhs…” were a major turn on for me. I varied my speed, pumping her fast and furious, then slowing down to sensually tease her inside. She would tell me to go faster, and I’ll purposely go slow to deny her, until she begged for it. For 15mins, I teased her relentlessly. Then I felt ready to go. “I’m cumming soon” I said to her, and continued to pump her, slowly increasing my tempo until I reach the peak speed. Kim lowered her legs, and wrapped them around my hips, pulling me towards her, then she wrapped her arms around me, digging her nails into my back as I sent her into waves of ecstasy again. She came very hard, arching her back again, and her nails scratched and dug deeper, drawing blood from my back. “AHHHHH………. AhhhhHHHH!...... AHHHH!!!!” “I’m cumming too!” and I pulled my dick out and sprayed my load all over her. The initial burst landed on the right side of her face, part of it sprayed on her lips. The remaining few bursts landed on her smooth, shiny breasts that glistened with perspiration, and also onto her tummy, and some of it flowed into her belly button.

Thoroughly spent, I lay down beside her and we both panted. Our eyes met each other and I reached up to caressed her face and kissed her. “It’s my first time, y’know?” She asked. “I know, babe.”

Kim: You’re mine now…

Ominous words… But at that point, I couldn’t care less. Just gotten myself a trophy Korean gf at best, and a trophy Korean FB at worst. It was my first international experience and I felt like a champ.

Me: And you’re mine.

We kissed a little bit more, and I went to get tissue to wipe up the cum that was all over her.

Kim: I can taste yesterday’s buffalo wings!!! in your… erm… semen…

I winced as I threw the soiled tissue into the dustbin. We hugged each other and snuggled. I could smell her sweet scent again, and I realized it wasn’t her perfume, it’s just her natural scent. So sweet….
Old 01-09-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

Suddenly, she raised her head and looked at me with an Oh-Shit expression.

Kim: What time was our movie again? 5.20pm?

Me: 5.15pm….

She took my watch from the bedside table and glanced at it.

Kim: Oh shit we’re late! It’s already 5pm!

She jumped into action and picked up her towel off her chair.

Me: You go ahead and shower first, I’ll go after you…

Kim: No time! We bathe together! Quick! Harry Potter’s not gonna wait for us!

Wow! Things are progressing better than I thought! I made my way into the bathroom and we bathed together. I lathered her body with soap and made a pit stop at her nipples, gently rubbing them with my thumbtips. She glared at me sternly, but I could see there was some consideration as she bit her lips at the side, as if telling me I like it, but not now, not when there’s Harry Potter waiting for us at the cinema! Taking heed of her body language, I proceeded to lather the rest of her body and she returned the favour. When she reached my 2ic, she made sure to rub it a bit longer than the rest of my body, and gave me a cfm face. But once my 2ic started to get semi-hard, she quickly let go and took the showerhead to rinse us both. Bloody cocktease! We rinsed up and got dressed quickly. Managed to make it to the cinema by 5.35pm, missed all the commercials and maybe about 5-10mins of the opening scene.

The movie was so-so, kinda expected for a Potter film. But she was quite into it, and she held my hand throughout the movie, which was very nice. And she made an effort to lean her head on my shoulders. “I love you” I said to her. She looked at me, and said “I only just met you, but I love you too.” She squeezed my hands twice and I squeezed back. Limpeh sibeh happy like bird liao… Unofficially official status!

The movie ended and we were wondering where to go for dinner. Then I suddenly remembered something.

Me: Come, let’s go to Kelantan Lane, let me buy you something, I’m sure you will like it…

Kim: Kelantan lane? Where’s that? What are you buying for me?

Me: You’ll see later!
Old 01-09-2015, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Thanks for the update pal
Old 01-09-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

Korean girls are rather horny.. Very big appetite for sex.. If I'm not wrong!!
Old 01-09-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
walala is Cool - loads of Potential

When I google kelantan lane, I only get sungei lak-sa and a website called Action for Aids LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1