The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 12-09-2011, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Good for u bro. Previously, I just had a normal session with her. Chatty and young. Will not rtf cos got other WL whom I think can perform a better job than her.
Old 12-09-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Finally got to meet Janet (H12R8). Had to wait for one uncle b4 my turn. After 20 mins, she open the door and I went in. Paid her $50 and had a small chat. After her through cleaning, I lay on the bed to wait for her. She came beside me and gave me a good frenching. Her bj was done with hand so it makes me feels like cumming earlier, that's a killer move. After that, her pussy sliding skill start. Cannot than and had to ask her pause. Catch my breath b4 she cap me and proceed to fj. Only one position and not long I cummed. Overall good session but will not rft cause I dun really fancy her looks. Still prefer Lai Lai power catbath and bj. Cheers.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Spoon95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, visited my petain for the 3rd & 4th time...

2nd sept, visited H14R7 Zhen Zhen

Look: 7/10 milf i like,
Breast: C? (handful)
Catbath: 7/10
Blowjob: 6/10. (Seeing her melon rock)
Kissing: never try.
AR: nope
BBBJ: nope
FJ: 7/10. (when fucking her missionary, she will rock her body towards you as if she was cumming...)

Overall good, will rtf her...

Last Thursday, reservist off @ 12pm, bring along clothes to change, hehe

Went to see Ah May, as afew bros highly recommend. True enough, abit on the chubby side, looks hmm... walk in n out afew times to double, triple see. but i forgo her, maybe next time. Den walk n saw H22 R08 - Aida, if i never remember wrongly. (walk in H22 straight, the room on the right.)

Look: 7/10
Breast: B? (handful, try playing nipple, but she say wan can teh the breast)
Catbath: 6/10
Blowjob: 8/10. (not much suction, but comfortable, hardworking she blew for quite a long time.switch from ball licking n BJ afew times)
Kissing: never try.
AR: nope
BBBJ: nope
FJ: 7/10. (she apply KY, but still a gd LUT, got GFe)
Rtf: will try others...

My next target will be Ah MAy... hiak hiak hiak...
Old 12-09-2011, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recast View Post
Candy

i wonder why she kenna complain as she always make me beri happy every time i visit. Can french can teh neh neh. in fact she want me to squeeze her neh neh hard hard during bonking. i was worry her neh neh kenna out of shape as my whole body weight was resting on both her neh neh.

i notice she put ky so i never request for licking so not sure she allow licking. Only one time a bit behsong but it also own fault as bonk damn long cannot cum, she ask for additional session but pocket not enough money so lan lan have to stop.

overall she a good bonk, responsive, chatty and friendly. Maybe some of the bonksters rub her in the wrong way that why service not up to standard.
Agree Bro! Candy shiok! I ram her doggy fast & furious! And she grab my thigh make me more shiok and I cum-cum!

Ups you!

I thank you.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetish Joe View Post
kns huh.. go quietly never jio me leh
HEY BRO . sms u a few time , no respond . tot u went oversea. still dare to say i never jio u . lol
Old 12-09-2011, 11:28 PM
Samster

tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxking View Post
yes H10r1a rina, malay pronstar, best malay performer, tried her dozen of times, never disappoint me, really service oriented milf
Bro did u bonk her or only cim ? seem like her bj is fantastic . cant wait endure to fj .
Old 13-09-2011, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Pak just landed here to support Mas tkongkia, Fetish Joe and the rest of the Mas (bros) here

One day Pak come Singapore maybe can bring Pak go try some Petain cewes

Too bad Nathan no longer President if not Deepvali can come visit him and sneak out later in the night and go Petain

Enjoy
Old 13-09-2011, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Pak just landed here to support Mas tkongkia, Fetish Joe and the rest of the Mas (bros) here

Too bad Nathan no longer President if not Deepvali can come visit him and sneak out later in the night and go Petain

Enjoy
Welcome To Petain Pak SBY

Maybe Pak SBY can bring good CEWEK to Petain Too

Old 13-09-2011, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 13
xxking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxking is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkongkia View Post
Bro did u bonk her or only cim ? seem like her bj is fantastic . cant wait endure to fj .
Bro I like standing and she kneel and bbbj me hehe, always hold to FJ as nowadays I seldom cim in PT, one shot needs FJ hehe, some FLs provide 2 shot so one cim one Fj but nowadays aging so can only one shot, must explore 2 holes

Thanks for the points
Old 13-09-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:

I have try her many times......Yessss service was good and she even relate story how to make her cum BUT not once 1 get CIM.

That's my story

Thank you
Old 13-09-2011, 11:02 AM
Samster

Next time I will try to bonk her . Dun let her bj too much . No wonder she dun strip all , left only panty . Cos I think most of them can't last till fj . I m one of them . Lol
Old 13-09-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post

Enjoy
A very big welcome to u pak . Happy bonking .
Old 13-09-2011, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

You welcome Bro.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxking View Post
.....Thanks for the points

H10R1A Rina don't do BBBJ and CIM. But she give titfuck!

FYI only.

Cheers.

Quote:
Old 13-09-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Miscible deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just went down to Petain. Very dissapointing, i have gone down to Petain 3 times in 2 weeks and i cannot catch Da S or Janet. The housekeeper auntie in H10 told me that Da S haven't came to work for very long is it true? And also Janet, a brother said she came to work already, still didn't see her. sighs.
Old 13-09-2011, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 13
zuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miscible View Post
just went down to Petain. Very dissapointing, i have gone down to Petain 3 times in 2 weeks and i cannot catch Da S or Janet. The housekeeper auntie in H10 told me that Da S haven't came to work for very long is it true? And also Janet, a brother said she came to work already, still didn't see her. sighs.
bro I also never catch the two, and both difficulty to get, you need a backup list when cheong PT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1