The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-02-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Back in SG on my way to vietnam then back. Found 2 maids on tagged, both about 30 and brown and cute. First one on her way today and is nervous about being with ang moh (she thinks too big hahhaha)... Second maid will see another sunday....husband left her and she wants to learn a lot more about sex...asked me when we meet can i fuck pussy first then ass...of course, need to oblige these requests. She is ready for ang moh hehehe...

Here is pussy pic of second maid...she says she will shave when we meet..and neither has asked for anything..although i will give them each small gifts from USA

By the way. OPERA is great for browsing SBF in SG with its VPN feature built in.

GG
Old 25-02-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Hunting And Bonking Guys

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 25-02-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
SGSPASG is Cool - loads of Potential

So many maids in Singapore yet you all so desperate.
Old 25-02-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in the lucky this morning with a helper meeting, it's crowded there. Fat and short but is look tall slim in picture. Cut the meeting short and go off without telling her. Can't bring my dick into her.
Old 25-02-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
Was in the lucky this morning with a helper meeting, it's crowded there. Fat and short but is look tall slim in picture. Cut the meeting short and go off without telling her. Can't bring my dick into her.
Got pic to show???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 25-02-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Got pic to show???
I hunt in badoo, I video call them when she response to my message. No waste time typing. Can get meeting I go, no get I try the next target. Old man already, I no interest in chatting ask photo game.
Old 25-02-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Wiphone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a bit off topic but hope u all bear with me, newbie here.
Was abt to go maid hunting then received an alert that a Thai lady accepted my add on social app. A brief chat then arrange to meet.
Suppose to meet her at mrt station, then she said not sure how to go mrt and lead me to her location using photo. Realize it might not be the clean place so a bit hesistant. But since reach liao so go see lor.
Luckily she wait for me outside. after self intro we go dating. We like bf gf for very long like that. She took a lot of our photo and send to some grp chat, claimed is her friends grp chat. We just sightseeing and nothing else. She allowed me to touch but no kissing, just peck. I only pay for food and ez link, poor me dun even drive but she seems dun mind. She not even want to buy things. Everything seems too good to be true. Anything I need to be aware???
P.S I'm single, in case some of you might say she send by wife... haha...

Last edited by Wiphone; 25-02-2018 at 11:50 PM.
Old 26-02-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
I hunt in badoo, I video call them when she response to my message. No waste time typing. Can get meeting I go, no get I try the next target. Old man already, I no interest in chatting ask photo game.
u r expert hehe, btw how old u r, still very active
Old 26-02-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Morning bros

last saturday got lucky. a 25 yrs syt pinay reply my message , agreed to meet in the afternoon. Our first meet and she is pending permit to start work at her new employer.

Pick her up and go straight to hotel. Once inside, I chat slowly and joke a bit to make her relax and comfortable....then slowly I put my hand around her and ...

Very nice, Syt, small but firm boobs ( not given birth yet ) and tight pussy. Happy sat release. ( Me old cow eat young grass )

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 26-02-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiphone View Post
a bit off topic but hope u all bear with me, newbie here.
Was abt to go maid hunting then received an alert that a Thai lady accepted my add on social app. A brief chat then arrange to meet.
Suppose to meet her at mrt station, then she said not sure how to go mrt and lead me to her location using photo. Realize it might not be the clean place so a bit hesistant. But since reach liao so go see lor.
Luckily she wait for me outside. after self intro we go dating. We like bf gf for very long like that. She took a lot of our photo and send to some grp chat, claimed is her friends grp chat. We just sightseeing and nothing else. She allowed me to touch but no kissing, just peck. I only pay for food and ez link, poor me dun even drive but she seems dun mind. She not even want to buy things. Everything seems too good to be true. Anything I need to be aware???
P.S I'm single, in case some of you might say she send by wife... haha...
U r single why worry , jus enjoy w her only if she ask borrow money no no tat alwaysno return take care
Old 26-02-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

been a while since I go tea dance
surprise now inflated with new breed.....not from myanmar
i ask them where they from ? 1 say she indian but cfm not indian although feature look alike.......their england very good as well.....n sporting fun
in the end i concluded and suspect they from nepal region but who cares

enjoy when they last
Old 26-02-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilborne87 View Post

This indo maid keep telling me she like to eat sperm.....cannot fuck....can only suck....free from 9 to 3 everyday.....Haha......test test water.....Will give FR if succeed
bro..all indon like that..action dun wanna fucj..once u put your dick in her mouth..next thing you know you be fucking even her ass...true experience bro..hahahahha
Old 26-02-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Last Sunday, finally the pinay maid i was chatting since 6 months agreed to meet me...she said she was feeling stressed & want to go the beach. So after getting some foods & drinks we headed to nearest beach. While we was walking, i test water first to decide my later action, i try to use my arm to rub against her side boobs when holding her hand...no rejection, hosay liao...
As the afternoon sun was quite hot, she say she want to sit under a shelter, lucky for me all shelter all occupied with other people, so i propose to sit under the trees, i choose a spot 80% out of the sight from public.
I came prepared, i brought a table cloth acts as a sitting mattress, we seated down & i try to calm her down & let her feel at ease by getting her to eat some foods & beer first that I brought...i put my arm around her waist while she was having french fries, and i start to steal some light kisses from her. Once she started to calm & feel at ease with me, she started to lay down on my hips so my hand are naturally infront of her nice pairs of 34B boobs, and she dont seen to mind my hands there,so i start massaging them from outside her shirt. She wore quite a tight shirt with 2 pieces, so i observed & topo around and I tactifully slipped my hand into her bra carness & fondle her twin soft boobs, she had a big nipple too due to she is married. I try to peep her boobs but face restriction from her, said she shy...hahaha
We frenched & I touchy touchy for almost 2 hours before I proceed to visit my relatives fo CNY before we part, I whispered to her we go hotel on our next meet, she fully agreed....what a great Sunday for me...will bang her on outr next meet, hope I can slot my time time soon....thks for reading bros.
Old 26-02-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz_84 View Post
this one baba stay chinatown area . her friends not bad too
you upped her before? i am still fishing
Old 26-02-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maryam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy