The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Landlady

the story is getting exciting.
Old 22-02-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Continued...

Both the anal stimulation by Irene and sexual intercourse with Susan simply overloaded my senses until I could no longer feel or be aware of anything else. It was just the fucking, and being finger-fucked - that’s all! Irene even made moaning sounds close to my ear to further stimulate me. I knew I could not last much longer in that intense situation. But at the same time, I didn’t want it to end! I just tried my best to keep things in control.

Susan’s moans grew to be louder and more seductive as well. Actually, she seemed like she crying out for help with each moan!

Susan: Ooh! Ooh! Oh my god! My god!!!

Her breasts kept swaying and bumping, as if just calling to be squeezed. But I could not even touch them as I had to support myself with both arms. Then, as if Irene had read my mind...

Irene: Susan honey, play with your boobs and seduce your boy. Show him your lovely big boobs!!

Susan complied, while maintaining her moans. It was all just too much for me.

Me: I... I am going to cum already. I can’t... I cant take it anymore!

Still sticking her finger inside me, Irene used her other hand to grasp my penis, guiding me to exit Susan gently. I managed to get into a standing position. Susan’s legs are still spread eagle. Irene started massaging my erection ferociously, and at the same time intensified her anal stimulation. I stared down in wonder... amazed at the fine handwork that she was delivering, and at the same time, anticipating the inevitable. I squirted whatever remaining amount of love juices I had that day onto Susan’s bare body.
Old 22-02-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Continued...

Even after the session ended and Irene had left, both Susan and I still sat there in the living room wondering what had actually happened. The entire experience was so intense but felt surreal! I think it was because so many new things had happened at the same time within that very short time - we never had Irene in the equation before, and now, not only was she added into our relationship, she had initiated something that both Susan and I had never experienced before - a threesome (I confirmed that with her later)! Well, I am not sure if you could call it a real threesome, since I did not penetrate her this time. But it was as close to one as I was gonna get.

We skipped lunch that day. Both of us didn’t feel the least bit hungry after being satisfied like that. That session also satisfied our sexual craze, for Susan and I didn’t even feel like making love for the remainder of the day! I was quite curious however, as to why Irene didn’t ask me to have sex with her during the session. It felt odd that she only wanted me to enter Susan, and was contented with fingering me. Perhaps she really just wanted to share me with Susan? Or perhaps she knows that I am Susan’s and therefore didn’t dare to have real sex with me? Both these possibilities didn’t seem too likely. Then, Susan finally spoke...

Susan: Did you enjoy our love-making just now, darling? With Irene watching, I mean?

Me: Well yeah, but not coz Irene was watching, of course! Coz I was making love to you! You didn’t enjoy it?

Susan: Erm... actually I did...

Me: Oh, you didn’t feel like you were being forced by Irene?

Susan: No... and strangely, I didn’t even mind that she touched my body! I kind of enjoyed it!

I was truly surprised at her confession.

Me: Really? I thought she was making you feel uncomfortable.... coz the way she groped you.. groped your breasts, even!

Susan: Actually... I kind of liked that she squeezed my breasts! Let me have a chance to ‘show off’ my big tits to her! Haha!

Again, imagine my surprise at that statement.

Me: Oh... really? Well yeah, your breasts are so much bigger than hers indeed!

I reached over to touch and lift her breasts a bit.

Me: And so heavy!

Susan smiled a cheeky smile.
Old 22-02-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tk888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bravo! Keep the sexciting part cumming
Old 22-02-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Melinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cool! Very nice story! Camping!!!
Old 23-02-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

great story bro, more juicy updates please.
Old 23-02-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

graet story, bro...keep going with susan story... must try something new next time.
Old 23-02-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
SharlaCheung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story! Cool! Camping
Old 24-02-2018, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
sparco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awaiting for the new update
Old 24-02-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it coming.
Old 25-02-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
MichPound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, do continue please
Old 27-02-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

good one ya
Old 28-02-2018, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

enjoy reading your story ts, please continue sharing it.
Old 28-02-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Apple Crumble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for next story.
Old 28-02-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster