The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Excavating deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My perverted decade

Thanks for the update TS
Old 03-02-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
haishuimaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, thanks
Old 03-02-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2427 / Power: 17
uber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond reputeuber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond reputeuber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond reputeuber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond reputeuber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond reputeuber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond reputeuber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond reputeuber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond reputeuber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond reputeuber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond reputeuber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond repute

nice updates!! thanks!

2nd rd:
Naka_Timo(96),slyer(54),justl00king(20), apollo(19),Hurricane88(19),SureScore(17), Rasta Marley(17),loneyheart(14),Prince7(13), Rickey(13),Goalie(13),owl888(12), devilchan78(11),esssinine(11),sailsingapore(11), SimplyUnperfect(9)
Old 04-02-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

very nice updates ts, hope for more.
Old 04-02-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Fiakaholics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward for more
Old 12-02-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
After washing up and chatting with Alice I was making my way back to the netball store, my hideout for the night. I purposely walked past Cindy’s classroom, wanting to bait her with conversation about what she saw. Strangely, the lights in the classroom was switched on. So are the fans. However, the windows were shut tight, even the glass windows above. Making sure no one else is around, I prone down and looked through the holes just above the floor.

The vice captain was seated on a chair in a corner with her legs perched on the table. Her shorts and panty were rolled and tangled together at her right ankle. Her tee shirt and sports bra was held up by her left arm, her thumb and index finger furiously tweezing her left nipple and occasionally using her palm to squeeze her cute tiny A cup tits. Her right hand was furiously working between her legs with her mouth gaping and eyes closed. My dick immediately got hard at the sexy sight. I quietly opened the door quietly and lightly closed it. I covered her mouth and whispered to Cindy.

“Shhhh... it’s me. I’m here to help you...”

With that I inserted my middle and ring finger into her already well lubricated pussy. Continuing her already rapid thrusting with her slim fingers, I was keen to show her the power of my thick fingers. My two fingers already felt tight in her pussy. I bent my fingers to feel her spongy G-spot and start my withdrawal actions with my arm.

Cindy’s desperate moans continued to be muffled by my palm. Her body suddenly convulsed non stop. Cindy was trying hard to catch her breath.

“This is more tiring than training but it sure feels much better....”

Without warning, I covered her mouth and lifted her legs straight up and used my shoulder to support them as I lowered myself. Endurance training during NS helped quite a bit. I fingered her pussy hard to get her wet again, and I ploughed my cock into her tight pussy. Man, she was real tight. Even though she was well lubricated I had to let her get used to my girth. Cindy struggled a bit with my forceful insertion. Her body tensed up a bit and her face turned red. Once she got used to my cock width she started to beg me to fuck her long and good.

“This is so good.... mmmm.... please go deeper... slower... ahhh.... yesss.... fuck.... don’t stop... please...”

I used my favourite rhythm on her. Two short thrust and one deep forceful plough. Cindy’s G spot was well stimulated from her masturbation to my foreplay and some deep thrusting from me.

She came every time for the last 10 deep thrusts. I quickened my my deep thrusts and this cute netball vice captain convulsed again. I pulled out and her thick sweet nectar wetted the chair. I kneel down and lick her juices happily and used my tongue on her clit, hard and fast. She convulsed once again and gave out a loud satisfying moan.

I let Cindy rest on the chair. I helped her wear back her sports bra. I grabbed her face to open her mouth and mouth fucked her. Cindy was limp and just let me do whatever I want.

I came on her face and her sports bra feeling satisfied. I helped her wear back her tee shirt, panty and shorts and left Cindy’s room to retire for the night.
Old 12-02-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
DaiyaSeto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, more please!
Old 21-02-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 14
robinyates deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobinyates deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don't retire for too long .
Old 21-02-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Susanne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinyates View Post
Don't retire for too long .
Agreed . Retire a short while can liao .
Old 21-02-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
UbiRd1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, do continue soon
Old 23-02-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Sorry bros and sisters, lately stuck badly at work coz getting a lot of customer complaints coz one PM fucked up... Will try to resume asap with smaller parts at more frequent intervals.

Thank you for your patience.
Old 24-02-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

wow nice story
Old 25-02-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
greyfaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Patiently waiting for updates ....
Old 26-02-2018, 12:20 AM