The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2009, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 16
scorpionnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Ex PRC Colleague

To all bros, firstly, this my first time relating a true life incident, so please bear with my poor narration, if any, and also may not update regularly, esp if OC (gf) decides to drop by, but promise to update as much regularly as I can.

Li Ann (fake name) was 23 or 24 y/o back then from Dalian, had a stable bf for almost 2 years who's almost 10 years her senior, but earning big bucks, and have a nice car. She's about 1.55m and the 'meaty' type, but she have nice rounded and CFM look, and she's always wearing like the WL in KTV or GL, REVEALING! Been trying to up her the moment she joined, but because of being inferior to the bf in terms of career, all I did was to ogle at her and alas, I got a better offer before I could up her. But we do chat and have lunch together though during that period.

Happened sometime back in 2007, and was working as usual on a boring Saturday afternoon, and gf is on overseas trip for 1 week already. Was feeling tired from the pile of papers that I have to sign off, so decided to take a break. Was scrolling through my list of friends in MSN when I chance upon Li Ann's header "So boring, don't feel like going home early, but bf outstation " so decided to drop her a message :

Me : Hi, so bored meh?
Li Ann : Ya lor, bf in KL now, business trip, and friends all want accompany bf
Me : ur life sounds like me wor, me too, damn sian, gf in Japan on tour now, back in 2 days time
Li Ann : your friends leh?
Me : all horny, go find gf liao
Li Ann : haha... then we same, both high and dry
Me : ya lor... haha... maybe later go geylang after signing all the documents, since nothing to do
Li Ann : aiyo, don't go lah, waste money. she (my gf) will be back soon liao mah, 'ren yi ren' lah... haha...
Me : Haha... actually is nothing to do lah, just go there see see look look
Li Ann : aiyo, since like that, u come down find me lah, since I also bored
Me : Sure or not! later ur bf find out, use his car knock me how? haha...
Li Ann : you don't 'wu laio' lah, how, want or not, come find me
Me : ok lor, I should be done in about 1 hour's time
Li Ann : Ok, see you later

Without thinking too much, I fast hand fast leg sign all the remaining documents, still wondering why so much paperwork required in this paperless era!
Old 10-11-2009, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
deadonarrival deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Ex PRC Colleague

be the 1st 1 to camp here...
Old 10-11-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
siaokia55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anymore???
Old 11-11-2009, 01:29 AM
Samster

When am done, it was about 7pm already, dropped her a message saying am done, and meet at outside mrt station, replied ok. Locked up, lit my cigarettes and slowly walk to her office (few streets away only, and no, I don't have car, only got my 2 'ka'). When reached, she's not there yet, sent her an sms saying that I've reached, and waited for about 5 mins before she appeared.

Am not good in describing clothes, so I won't say too much on it : she wearing a white top, with a low V neck and a 'sporty' looking pants. Though not very revealing, but good enough to show me a nice round creamy 'pua liap' covered by a striking purple bra. And my bro also active upon seeing her half ball.

Li Ann : So, where to?
Me : Dunno leh, dinner first then decide?
Li Ann : ok. And we headed off for Plaza Singapura for our dinner

TCSS throughout dinner and decided to catch a movie. So went up, see see look look but no nice show, so just catch a random one. The movie was pretty mundane, with some kissing and bedding scenes (love story), and midway, she laid her head on my shoulder meantime also grabbing my hand as she claimed she was cold (ya, right, from North China, scared cold). Anyway, gave her palm a good rub, she said thanks and slipped her arms over to hug mine. And that was when my little head start to wake up also, cause she positioned herself such that my arm was in between her 2 round bowling ball. Thought to myself, quite big sia, and firm too!

Nearing the end of movie, the ending was another frenching scene, at which I decided to try my luck :

"I also want, lips dry dry" I said cheekily while looking in her direction. She looked over my direction, gave me a playful smile and beat my arms, "You so naughty", but upon finishing her sentence, she leaned over! Our lips met, initially just few small pecks, but decided to push my luck further, held her by her waist while parting her lips with my tongue. Bros, her tongue more aggressive lor! straight poke it right into my mouth and that's when we started our slow but wet tongue fight. Mmm, she have a long tongue, thin soft wet and very very active too. That moment, though short, maybe just 1 or 2 mins, but good enough to send my little bro on full alert! But we had to stop, as crowds dispersing

Outside PS, I lit up my cigarette, and chatted while she waited for me to finish it. It was almost 11pm by then.

Me : Where next? Pub? (Suggested with evil intentions, hehe)
Li Ann : Bu Yao La (don't want), abit tired liao, tomorrow still need to work
Me : Ok lor, then go home after this bah (signalling to my cigarette)
Li Ann : ok

There was a short pause, and being the cheeky me, tried to break the silence

Me : Want me send u home? haha
Li Ann : Where you stay? Me Bedok leh
Me : Wah, I jurong leh
Li Ann : haha, then still say want send me home, later no more last train for u ah
Me : no more no more lor, at most I go your place stay, haha
Li Ann : you crazy, I rent room leh. Later my landlord kill me
Me : ok lah, I send you home first, after that I go for supper. don't feel like going home yet anyway
Li Ann : sure? ok lor, but later don't 'jia jia' say want stay over cause no last train hor... haha..
Me : aiyo, won't lah (although little bro was hoping otherwise). Done. Let's go

Headed off for MRT. While in train, I pulled her over, hugged her while chatting away, like what normally couples do. But I also erect laio lor, cause her 2 breasts was pressing on my chest, and sudden jerk of the train make the feeling more shiok! Reached her destination, and walked towards her block hand in hand. Upon reaching :

Li Ann : "ok lah, am here, good night, and thx for the company", after saying that, we engaged in another short frenching.

Our lips parted, she gave me a shy but horny (I think) look, and we broke our hug, where she turned and started to walk off. That's when I think, last chance liao, better try my luck. As she was walking off, I hugged her from behind, abit too hard actually, and my little bro slam onto her ass! Wah lau, steam lor and can feel she's a little shocked!

Whispered into her ears "Can I stay over for the night?". "I knew you'll say that, all guys the same, but cannot lah, I rent room one leh", she whispered back in the softest but yet sexiest voice I've ever heard from her. "You also always sneak your bf up mah". There was a short pause, "I think my landlord still awake leh". "Go up see first lah" and after saying that, I gave her ear a light nibble and lick. She squirmed and was a little shock too, and to me, JACKPOT! HER WEAKNESS IS HER EAR!

Li Ann : Don't like that lah, wait neighbours see how?
Me : Then we go up lor, noone can see liao. And this time, openly attacked her ear! She kept squirming, and all this while my cock was still at her ass, which sent a rubbing sensation.
Li Ann : you so hard liao ah?
Me : ya lah, you make me hard lah, just now keep rub ur breast on my arms, then now rub my cock with your ass. Quick, we go up and see

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bros, tired liao, update again...
Old 11-11-2009, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 18
rh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of light

potentially good stories.. keep it coming.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

pitching my tent here
Old 11-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Good story, hard and solid.....pitching tent here bro.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 16
Benefit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBenefit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quite a good story. Please continue.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:09 PM
Samster

Nothing much to do in office, so decided to update a little.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

She led me by my hand, and we quickly crept up to her floor (She stays in those old 4 storey flats with shop houses below). When we reached, she leaned over the balcony, while one of my hand lands on her waist and the other on her ass, in hope of supporting her, to see if the lights are still on. Darkness, good! She quickly took out her keys, unlocked and opened the door as stealthily as she could, trying hard not to make too much noise. Slowly, she crept in, to her landlord’s room while I waited outside her house and peeping in. She placed her ear at the door, and looking at my direction, placed a finger on her lips signaling to be quiet, while the other hand beckoned me to go over. I tip-toe in too, while she head for her room, trying to open her room door as quickly as possible, in fear her landlord might decide to pop out for a leak. Once in her room, I quickly slip in as she close the room door, and proceeded out to lock the main gate and door. Seconds later, she came back in.

The moment she close her room door, I hugged her from behind. “Phew, stress leh” she said, and I laughed. “I don’t think they asleep yet, tv still on.” Ignoring what she said, I start to attack her ear again, but this time, she broke off. “Don’t want lah, you not my bf leh”, while saying this, she starts taking off her top revealing 2 really nice round bomb, with her bra barely covering her nipples and aereola, to put in the washing machine. NB! AV with me lor! And seeing this, cock straight point to 12pm! (Btw, forgot to mention, she rents the master room and has a small washing machine in her room, a queen bed, and a small wooden wardrobe).

Me : “Don’t want then you still strip in front of me?!”, seating myself on her bed.
Li Ann : “Can see, cannot touch, bleah.”

WTF! Bros, at this time my cock dunno want to stay erect or go down sia! And saying this, she unzips, shaking her butts while trying to get out of her pants, revealing a matching striking purple G-String! Was hoping my face was the g-string sia, so I can be buried in her ass and pussy the whole day. Once she’s out of her pants, dumped it into the washing machine, and made her way to the toilet. Stopping at the toilet door, she turned around and gave me a slutty face with a wink and tongue at the tip of her mouth, before proceeding into the toilet and close the door. Ting Ting Ting! Toilet door cannot be fully closed, as the pipe of washing machine was leading into the toilet, leaving a gap of about 5 inches.

Me : “Can I join you? Am sticky all over too
Li Ann : “I was just wondering what you still sitting there for” she replied.

Upon hearing that, first time thanking my ‘pu bo’ sergeant’s in my heart for his ‘tekaning’ during army days, I stripped bare naked in less that 30 seconds. During army also not so fast ah!

Once in my birthday suit, with my cock looking at the ceiling, I made my way into the toilet, pushing the door aside, what I saw almost made me laugh but yet erotic at the same time. She had already gotten rid of her g-sting and bra, with back facing me, left hand on her left thigh, and her right hand on the wall for support, she was squatting on the toilet bowl peeing, hahaha! (Toilet bowl is the seating type). Seems like she have not forgotten her squatting habits from hometown! But seeing her firm, tight and porcelain white back, nice and firm butts and some baby fats showing at the side (Am a meat lover) almost made me want rush over to rape her immediately!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Smoke Break!
Old 11-11-2009, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more here. Pls do cont..tks ya

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 11-11-2009, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ben1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more here
Old 11-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Camping here too.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
manl26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story bro..
stock up tidbits alrdy...
Old 12-11-2009, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
toreador deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. Waiting for your update.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Samster

Thanks bros for the encouragements

----------------------------------------------------------
She faced me and gave me a shy smile, and being the playful me and her in such a compromising position, decided to have some fun. I crept up to her, positioned myself directly behind her in half squat, placed my ku ku at the middle of her asses, and began sliding in and out, visualizing am doggie-ing with her. She left out a soft moan, but yet, turned her head and told me “Aiyo, told you no touch liao”. “Eh, not me touching you, it’s my snorkeling tube touching you, haha”. Just then, she peed! On my dick! O.O! That was my first time getting peed on my dick and the warm sensation with ‘gushing’ feeling felt pretty good actually!

Once done, she climbed down from the seat, with me supporting her by the waist, and began our shower. Once wet, offered to soap her (with intention to rub her all over), but she only offered her back to me , done rubbing her back, she turned over, and starts her soaping on me too, starting with my back. Done with my back, I turned over and saw her staring hard at my manhood and me on her mounds. Nice big and round 36C with dark brown aereolas the size of a 20 cent but nipples are big lor (Thinks most PRC have big nips), “It’s waiting for you to soap him” I said. “Don’t want leh, the more you want, the more I don’t want” she replied cheekily. WAH LAN EH! Real teaser lor! Anyway, she continued soaping my chest, and this time I soaped her too starting from her side and then on her tummy, eh, never reject leh, hor say liao! Roamed further up to Mt. Everest onto her nipples, hard liao lor! She continued from my sides, chest then stomach, purposely avoiding my manhood! Proceed down to my right thigh, my kuku accidentally touched her cheeks (si beh steam ah) and once done, to my left thigh. Soaping my left thigh down, LO AND BEHOLD! She mouthed my cock! Heaven I tell you! With my cock in her warm mouth, she tickled my pee hole with her tongue and onto the underside of my cock. This went on for a minute or 2 with her alternating between bobbing in and out, tickling my pee hole and trying to deepthroat me a few times.

Releasing her mouth from my cock replacing it with her hands (still with soap) giving my bro nice slow strokes, she stood up facing me, my hands autoroam on her breasts caressing it, both panting heavily and looking deep into our eyes, “I thought you so no touching?” “I didn’t touch you. I was trying to drink from a straw, thirsty”. We both let out a giggle, and we started frenching, all this while, she still stroking my bro with 1 hand the other on my ass, and me playing her breasts and nipples with one hand while the other went down south, alternating between her hole and clitoris (Yes, my hands still soapy too). Lasted a minute or 2, when she broke the kiss, looking at me hornily, she turned around (hand still holding onto my bro) and bend over, “I feel an itch right inside, can you help me scratch it?” she purred, guiding my cock to her hole. “Sure, guide me to the exact spot of the scratch, ok?” “Sure, try going all the way in”. With my cock nicely in place and hands on her shoulder, lower body gave a nice push while hands pulling her in, there was a ‘PIAK’ as I slammed right in and she let out a loud ‘HNGH’! My cock was fully inserted (real slippery with soap + juices) (Yea Yea Yea, little bro in the house). MMMMM… Warm and tight!

I held in that fully inserted position, moving my ass, I asked her “Did I land right on the itch?” “Yes, bao bei, and now, start scratching!” She demanded. “Sure, Get Ready!” I said in an evil tone. I was in no mood for slow sensual motions already at this point of time. Finished saying that, I start slamming and jabbing, HARD! making loud ‘piak piak piak’ each time I enter. “Qing ai de… ahh… hao… shuang… ahh… zai da li… yi dian… ahh… ahh… ahh…(Darling, feeling good, harder pls)” she stammered in between moans. Hearing her pleas with that sexy voice and stammer, almost send my sperm through my nose sia and I slam even with all my might! This lasted few minutes, feeling my soldiers charging back from my nose to base, “I’m cumming soon… Where you want it?” I moaned. Hearing that, she stopped, to my astonishment! Standing back upright, turning facing me, she gave me a naughty smile, “Not letting you cum!” WTF!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
SMOKE BREAK!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1