The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 06-05-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamez000 View Post
This FR is for Bonnie from SammyBabe. I was celebrating my birthday the best way and booked Bonnie last night at 7.30.

When she arrived at my hotel room, i remember how struck i was by how statuesque she was and how exotic she looked. I could not help staring at her constantly. Here was a REAL woman.

She's easy going with no attitude. She had excellent GFE and we cuddled and talked and forgot the time.

By the time we started in earnest, the clock had wound down.

I had a great time making her orgasm several times before I ran out of time. My fault totally for not paying attention to the clock.

But then, what is intimacy but having moments of intense connection, not just physically but also mentally? and i felt that it was totally worth it simply watching her writhe in ecstasy as i looked up from her pussy with my tongue firmly attached to it.

I came away feeling that I wanted more.

And that's how the professionals are supposed to leave you anyway: always leave them wanting more right?

Definitely will RTF and double the hours. awesome.

NB: One thing that struck me during our conversation was that she did not get much Chinese clients. I am surprised to hear that in this day and age, do Chinese guys really only prefer Chinese ladies? If so then you do not know what you're missing out. There's a whole universe out there to be discovered and it is not just one skin tone, one body shape, or one ideal girl. You just have to step out of your comfort zone and realise the infinite possibilities.
heard from other FRs that she is a malay girl? She indian meh?
Old 07-05-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jamez000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oops, sorry double posted. Handphone too fiddly.

Last edited by jamez000; 07-05-2019 at 10:42 AM.
Old 07-05-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jamez000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
heard from other FRs that she is a malay girl? She indian meh?
She said it's in her NRIC. It's hard to dispute official documents.
Old 07-05-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She said it's in her NRIC. It's hard to dispute official documents.
President also can change race liao. What more commoner citizens like us.
Old 07-05-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
helloshop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is my second FR for Bonnie from SammyBabes, whom I met at teatime yesterday.

No more fooling about, it was straight to business as we had planned to break my personal best - making my partner climax 10 times in a row during one session of lovemaking.

And Bonnie was up for the challenge.

It started off strong, the first three with Bonnie flat on her back. She has this adorable quirk when she cums, twisting her body somewhat violently to both sides. I couldn't even leave my tongue on her clit during her throes of ecstasy.

The next few I got her to kneel and hold on to the bed head as I munched on her from below, lying flat on my back. Looking up, I could see her tummy ripple and her beautiful ample breasts heave in unison with my ministrations. The sheer pleasure of watching her orgasm from this angle was infectious. I'm getting a hard on now, just thinking about it!

Then, I got her to lie down with a pillow under her butt to give me a better position to worship her magical vagina. We went to about 10 before I gave in to my lustfulness.

Ripping up the condom wrapper and wearing the sleeve, I insert and felt her quiver as I entered her. She was so wet and welcoming. But I didn't want to climax till after we went past number 10.

By this time, her legs and tummy were feeling like jelly (to quote Bonnie) and indeed, I felt her muscles twitch involuntarily. I teased it out. Using just my breath over her pussy, kissing and tugging with my lips all around but not on the part she most wants me to envelop with my mouth, driving her insane with the anticipation. And the moan she let out when I finally gave her what she was craving was pure satisfaction. She came almost immediately, breaking the old record!

We took a break to recover, chatting over frozen strawberry jelly from Chateraise I'd bought before the session. I had wanted to eat them of her breasts but figured it would make the hotel housekeeping mad as hell getting the coloring and the sugar off the bed. I suggested one more to make it a perfect dozen before time ran out. And true to form, Bonnie was up for it.

I went very deliberate and slow, given how sensitive her clit and labia were. Slowly building on the intensity, and I could hear Bonnie egging me on. She wanted it as much as I did! And then it came. She wrapped her legs around my back, arching her spine upwards. Her abdominals contracted and I could feel the explosion within, erupting and rippling outwards until she slumped back down moaning softly. I crawled to her side and cradled her, whispering well done, you are now the record holder...
wah powerful, sure climax 10x?
Old 07-05-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
sgluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded View Post
Just sharing for awareness, there's been 1 reported case of Ureaplasma + mycoplasma from a bro who visited both Dome L + Dome 3

Seems to be an isolated case, but advise bros to get checked if you have any of the symptoms described above (similar to urethritis).
Was getting the urge to try out a FL again. After reading this, nope, nope, nope. There's no one who does private shows/stripper-like? 100% safe kind.
Old 08-05-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgluver View Post
Was getting the urge to try out a FL again. After reading this, nope, nope, nope. There's no one who does private shows/stripper-like? 100% safe kind.
Caps on for both BJ and FJ usually pretty safe bro, can share that the chlamydia / gonorrhea cases so far were from BBBJ.

If really kiasee don't french lo, and HJ should also be safe if they use lube instead of saliva.

And I guess lap dances would be pretty safe too? But usually one thing leads to another la...

Last edited by jayded; 09-05-2019 at 08:05 AM.
Old 09-05-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Caps on for both BJ and FJ usually pretty safe bro, can share that the chlamydia / gonorrhea cases so far were from BBBJ.

If kia see don't french FLs. HJ should also be safe if they use lube instead of saliva.

And I guess lap dances would be pretty safe too? But usually one thing leads to another la...
Bro why French with FL risky leh? I usually French but everything else cap. Thanks
Old 09-05-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Bro why French with FL risky leh? I usually French but everything else cap. Thanks
Haha bro sgluver asked for zero risk ma.

Kissing is considered lower risk, but Herpes, Syphillis, CMV and HPV can still be passed.

https://www.healthline.com/health/se...nd-other-st-ds
Old 10-05-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
Miguelaraho deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMiguelaraho deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Celeste of Wonderland

https://sg-wonderland.tumblr.com/pos...-celeste-is-an

Have to post an FR for her but not sure where to considering she’s not local. But seeing that Wonderlands is mainly Dome L locals I’ll put it up here for bros who’s looking to try their ladies.

Always wanted to try a Wonderland girl, and decided to take the plunge on Celeste who I was told is currently pursuing her studies here.

Smoking hot body, slim and tall with the most beautiful pair of D tits I’ve seen. Compliant with different positions. Not commando type but for a young lady in her 20s she is very good in bed. Felt like a hookup after a night at the club. One of the better if not best sessions ever with a FL from a Dome L stable. Only downside is her rate, but well worth it if you are willing to splash out the cash.

Highly recommend if you’re looking for a young foreign student, but don’t want to go for the Dome 3 euro FLs.

RTF: will definitely see her again soon
Old 11-05-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Have not been in town much so been banging a few of the local babes here for good fun.

Sharing is caring... here is my local list of babes still in the market, with stamp of approval.

Hannah
Jezel
LilSweetAlicia
Jasmine
Old 11-05-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Have not been in town much so been banging a few of the local babes here for good fun.

Sharing is caring... here is my local list of babes still in the market, with stamp of approval.

Hannah
Jezel
LilSweetAlicia
Jasmine
Thanks bro. I’ve tried Alicia twice already.
I can see the others you’ve tried have something in common their small waist and huge butt. Thanks to your share, they’ll probably be in my bucket list.
Old 14-05-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
lrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of light

Agree that BBBJ always carries a risk. I specifically get only HJs for that reason unless it's like a very experienced FL who gargles everytime before a session and stays very clean. Even then, there's ALWAYS a risk.

Stay safe bros.

Quote:

If really kiasee don't french lo, and HJ should also be safe if they use lube instead of saliva.

Old 15-05-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5930 / Power: 42
ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds weird.. but who are you?
teatime is what time? british or australian? after lunch before dinner the time when you scratch your dick to smell some cupcakes and english tea you mean?
only boned bonnie? booked her twice?
made her climax 10x in a row? row dice faster or she cums faster?
omg... clit and labia also showcased in your FR, which 'egged' you on.

lucky her 'abdominals contracted' and not her pussy contracted. if not like thai girl show... those who can open a bottle cap?!?

really interested to know you better as you are assisted Bonnie to break a record.

Quote:
This is my second FR for Bonnie from SammyBabes, whom I met at teatime yesterday.

No more fooling about, it was straight to business as we had planned to break my personal best - making my partner climax 10 times in a row during one session of lovemaking.

And Bonnie was up for the challenge.

It started off strong, the first three with Bonnie flat on her back. She has this adorable quirk when she cums, twisting her body somewhat violently to both sides. I couldn't even leave my tongue on her clit during her throes of ecstasy.

The next few I got her to kneel and hold on to the bed head as I munched on her from below, lying flat on my back. Looking up, I could see her tummy ripple and her beautiful ample breasts heave in unison with my ministrations. The sheer pleasure of watching her orgasm from this angle was infectious. I'm getting a hard on now, just thinking about it!

Then, I got her to lie down with a pillow under her butt to give me a better position to worship her magical vagina. We went to about 10 before I gave in to my lustfulness.

Ripping up the condom wrapper and wearing the sleeve, I insert and felt her quiver as I entered her. She was so wet and welcoming. But I didn't want to climax till after we went past number 10.

By this time, her legs and tummy were feeling like jelly (to quote Bonnie) and indeed, I felt her muscles twitch involuntarily. I teased it out. Using just my breath over her pussy, kissing and tugging with my lips all around but not on the part she most wants me to envelop with my mouth, driving her insane with the anticipation. And the moan she let out when I finally gave her what she was craving was pure satisfaction. She came almost immediately, breaking the old record!

We took a break to recover, chatting over frozen strawberry jelly from Chateraise I'd bought before the session. I had wanted to eat them of her breasts but figured it would make the hotel housekeeping mad as hell getting the coloring and the sugar off the bed. I suggested one more to make it a perfect dozen before time ran out. And true to form, Bonnie was up for it.

I went very deliberate and slow, given how sensitive her clit and labia were. Slowly building on the intensity, and I could hear Bonnie egging me on. She wanted it as much as I did! And then it came. She wrapped her legs around my back, arching her spine upwards. Her abdominals contracted and I could feel the explosion within, erupting and rippling outwards until she slumped back down moaning softly. I crawled to her side and cradled her, whispering well done, you are now the record holder...
Old 16-05-2019, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
Miguelaraho deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMiguelaraho deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Met with Wonderland’s influencer FL (not listed on SBF but kindly contact Wonderland sis for hookup)

Waited patiently in the room for her but didn’t have to wait long as she came right on time. Dressed in a pretty sundress which accentuated her exotic yet local girl looks. One thing that stood out for me throughout the session was her GFE. Did not take much to break the ice between us. She proceed to freshen up while i warmed the bed. Was really surprising how she was so naturally conversational throughout the session. I won’t go into the details.

Overall had a very pleasant time and did not want her to leave when it came down to it.

Did not think of writing FR as she don’t have a listing in the forum but Wonderland sis gave the green light to share my experience.

Rtf: definitely, when i have the funds
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1