The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-04-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sarah
TeerukLover
24 April 2019

Location is new to me. Near main road but still discreet, parking easy, near access to public transport. A little tricky location but instructions is easy to understand.

The first thing you will notice about Sarah is TALL. She is a tall girl standing eye to eye with me. Slim body with a small but NATURAL B cup boobs. Nice ass and slim long legs. Zero fats.
Speaks English well, no ice breaking needed. She auto breaks ice with you right from the door.

She does not let me do anything myself, service and do everything right down to turning on the shower and soaping my body from head to toe. Wash me clean clean from head to toe before cleaning herself up while i go back to the room and wait for her.

She came back a few mins after i sit on the bed and wait for her. Came in and pull the towel right off me then push me down on the bed and tease me with her mouth. licking and kissing from neck down.
Went down and started BBBJ. Can be a little better cause i like the wet and slurpy type. Her BBBJ is not the very wet type. But decent suction and licking sequence.

FJ is hot as fuck. She is very into it based on her sexy moans and body responds. Did her missionary and doggy only BOOM liao. LOL~ Grab the sheets, reached and caress my balls during missionary. Twist here and there when she gets high. What more do i need to say.
One shot i shag liao. Showered and left earlier to let her rest a bit since she did not have much time to eat.

Will RTF after i try Jasmin.
Old 25-04-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
Venom88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenom88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by srodeeps View Post
FR quite true, pretty chio, slim with beautiful boobs n fleshy doggy butt, primary one english, french but BBJ can be better.
OKT see msg also don Wan reply,wat happen sia ?
Old 25-04-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Piakk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious777 View Post

Sarah
TeerukLover
24 April 2019

Location is new to me. Near main road but still discreet, parking easy, near access to public transport. A little tricky location but instructions is easy to understand.

The first thing you will notice about Sarah is TALL. She is a tall girl standing eye to eye with me. Slim body with a small but NATURAL B cup boobs. Nice ass and slim long legs. Zero fats.
Speaks English well, no ice breaking needed. She auto breaks ice with you right from the door.

She does not let me do anything myself, service and do everything right down to turning on the shower and soaping my body from head to toe. Wash me clean clean from head to toe before cleaning herself up while i go back to the room and wait for her.

She came back a few mins after i sit on the bed and wait for her. Came in and pull the towel right off me then push me down on the bed and tease me with her mouth. licking and kissing from neck down.
Went down and started BBBJ. Can be a little better cause i like the wet and slurpy type. Her BBBJ is not the very wet type. But decent suction and licking sequence.

FJ is hot as fuck. She is very into it based on her sexy moans and body responds. Did her missionary and doggy only BOOM liao. LOL~ Grab the sheets, reached and caress my balls during missionary. Twist here and there when she gets high. What more do i need to say.
One shot i shag liao. Showered and left earlier to let her rest a bit since she did not have much time to eat.

Will RTF after i try Jasmin.
Do let me know after u try jasmin Thn see which one u prefer hehehe
Old 25-04-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
vici deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mod from Sexhouse

Looks:Close to pics. Make-up cover imperfections.
Body: 1.7m tall curves in the right places
Frenching: nope
Boobs: Firm D
Cbj: so so
Pussy: light fingering allowed. No painting.
FJ: Quite tight and wet. Accomodating to positions.

Rtf: No. An average bonk.
Old 25-04-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

Got no fr on May from love affairs so took a leap of faith

Date :24/04/2019

Looks : 8/10 wysiwyg quite pretty. Fair skin as she is from Chiang Mai
Body: 7/10 didn't really manage to get a good look at her figure but she is not fat. Smooth skin
Boobs : not D cup as advertised. More like C
Bbbj: quite alright but wish it could be longer. Had to guide her to use her tongue more
Fj: riding skill is Ok nothing to shout about. Didn't use any KY also. Naturally wet down there when I fingered her
Gfe: not that bad can talk. Decent English conversation skills

Rtf: maybe
Old 25-04-2019, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotts View Post
Check out the lineup at queen bee

Thank a million sir, I owe you drinks 😊😊
Old 25-04-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
Got no fr on May from love affairs so took a leap of faith

Date :24/04/2019

Looks : 8/10 wysiwyg quite pretty. Fair skin as she is from Chiang Mai
Body: 7/10 didn't really manage to get a good look at her figure but she is not fat. Smooth skin
Boobs : not D cup as advertised. More like C
Bbbj: quite alright but wish it could be longer. Had to guide her to use her tongue more
Fj: riding skill is Ok nothing to shout about. Didn't use any KY also. Naturally wet down there when I fingered her
Gfe: not that bad can talk. Decent English conversation skills

Rtf: maybe
Thanks for fr bro, may can cim? And is her boob beautiful or just normal
Old 25-04-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
Short FR for Porsche from Xclusive

Photos below I took from Xclusive website which I think best resemble her look and body IMO

- Beautiful face with very womanly look
- Sexy body with thai tanned skin tone
- Smooth skin and nice body smell
- Have a meaty butt which is good for Doggy position
- A tattoo at the side of her butt
- Very clean shaven pussy
- Enhanced boobs which looks nice on her body and the texture feel is semi soft
- Can suck and fondle on her boobs with no restriction and the most memorable time is during Cowgirl position
- Bathing time when she is behind me, she soap and stroke on my 2IC
- Light kisser and need some initiation
- Her BBBJ is good as got good suction
- Will also ask me if I want CBJ or BBBJ as both she is ok
- Flexible leg when pump her in Missionary position and the view of her clean shaven pussy is very eye pleasing
- She give me the feel like a fuck buddy
- She speak English very well and she give me the feel can TCSS with her one
- She told me today her slots are all packed
- She is from Isan

She can cim? Looking for cim mission bro, any recommendations?
Old 25-04-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

wow... got location or contact or how to go?

Looks solid

Quote:
Originally Posted by logmeinla View Post
Thanks for the video, upped you
Old 25-04-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
pangyor1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Thank a million sir, I owe you drinks 😊😊
bro this spa ? got address ?
Old 25-04-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
pangyor1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotts View Post
I have been to queen bee in hcm. 1.3 mil VND. Girls are solid quality and very skilful. Mostly syt with natural boobs and good solid figure. Up me if you find it helpful
got address ? thks
Old 25-04-2019, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
derrickxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pangyor1 View Post
bro this spa ? got address ?
Can share with me ?
Old 25-04-2019, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
Player101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlayer101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Porsche from Exclusive

Looks: I would say shes one of the top right now, interms of figure and appearance. Big boobs but slightly hard to fondle and thai tanned but she is a true syt.

Service: Maybe because shes popular now and the price of her service is consider quite... Or freaking high! I feel that she is slightly less proactive. She prefer you to service her then she doing the stimulation. If you are those that like to take action instead of being serve then shes the one. While, she does not give cim and bbbj I feel its kind of a minus point for the price range.

Inconclusion, if you prefer visual stimulation then she is good for you but don't expect too much action from her end. Rtf no, but will try other girl. Exclusive currently have the brtter one still, but most girl quite atas attitude. Honest review.
Old 25-04-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player101 View Post

Porsche from Exclusive

Looks: I would say shes one of the top right now, interms of figure and appearance. Big boobs but slightly hard to fondle and thai tanned but she is a true syt.

Service: Maybe because shes popular now and the price of her service is consider quite... Or freaking high! I feel that she is slightly less proactive. She prefer you to service her then she doing the stimulation. If you are those that like to take action instead of being serve then shes the one. While, she does not give cim and bbbj I feel its kind of a minus point for the price range.

Inconclusion, if you prefer visual stimulation then she is good for you but don't expect too much action from her end. Rtf no, but will try other girl. Exclusive currently have the brtter one still, but most girl quite atas attitude. Honest review.

Thank for the fr, looks like it's a skip for me
Old 25-04-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

FR for Stella (silkstockings)

Looks: 75% like the photos
Body: no tattoos, average body build. big bone type. Have a cesarean scar.
Boobs: Natural B cups
French: Yes, once you have broken the ice with her.
Bush: unshaven.
BBBJ: I skipped.
FJ: 7/10. accommodating. Can take deep strokes. Not super tight but decent.
GFE: Like bonking your poly lover.

Overall Stella is a young milf, 24 of age. Here to earn money to support her 1yr old daughter. No pattern. She works in a clean massage joint back home. So don't expect those season commando service from her. Rather she gives you those feeling of bonking with your inexperience GF.

RTF: Maybe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1