The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 20-04-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by techdude View Post
Bros, please read and spread. I book belledejour26 overnight for 2k from 830pm till next day 10am. I confirm with her many times she sure stay till 10am next day. She said yes. But when she reach she told me she need to leave early next day around 7am cause she wants to go home and put her luggage. I don't really care about that few hours but why she cannot be upfront with me before we meet. Just say she only stay until 7am before we meet. Then when we have sex, she don't want foreplay. She said I too horny so let me cum first. Just sex with a few positions. If you have this kind of first impressions, do you still want to overnight with the girl? Of course I already no mood. She want go back early, first sex so boring. How to overnight. So after the first fuck which is around 1.5 hrs. I ask her if she want to go home. At first she don't want, then I continue to ignore her. And the best part she said how to have gfe. It takes 2 hands to clap. So now it's my fault? Then she put her clothes on and return me ¹/4 of the amount and go home. I'm not being fussy. Honestly I can just reject her after she told me she need to go early. I thought I can change my mind after the sex. But the sex sucks. But what right does she have to take ¾ of the amount. I guess some guys here will support her as usual but I think other bros deserve to know before booking her.
Book her at your own risk, if anything happens, dun come here complain, you will get scolded from white knights and FLs, nobody will pity you. Dun listen, up to you, your job or scarlett. Face your consequences of your own action.
Old 21-04-2019, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Blanca - https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=722169.

First of all, just wanna say i find picture make her look a bit older than she actually is. IRL, she looks very young with her youthful looks and big round eyes. She is an ex teacher which just adds to the fun with her.

Her body is quite well maintained save for a bit of baby fats. She is very eager to please in bed and a very sweet girl. It is a bit pricey for a bonk but well worth if you enjoy the company of a young local girl
Old 21-04-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Curvaceous Malay Jasmine’s back and ready to serve you boys 😇 *BBBJ 👑 *

Had the pleasure of meeting this babe today

At first glance.. Wow.. She has an ass that women want and men crave for... To grab and kiss and fondle

Inside the room she gives a cool and friendly vibe but could sense she's a little tired cos she had a late night..

She was sitting on me while I lay on the bed... Making small talk till I suggested that we tool a shower... I wasn't too bothered even if we didn't shower tbh but I was a little sticky due to it being a hot day and I wanted to be clean for her... Ha

Back on the bed... Started with some cathbath before we smooched... Which turned to Frenching.. Good stuff..

She then went down to blow me.. And I was blown away... Pun intended

Possibly the top 3 bbbjs I've had... She xan go sensual and can go fast as well... No teeth at all.. Top notch...

Then it was my turn to go down on her... Did it for a while.. Switched to 69 and this is where I enjoyed the most
Stuffing my face in her ass while i licked her pussy .. It was heaven

We then proceeded to the deed... Didn't last long as she was reeeal tight... Didn't expect that thoguh.. Nxt time I'll be better prepared

Made some small talk abt her FFM offering amd parted ways...

Will either rtf soon or take up the threesome pkg..

Overall one of the best local girls I've had
Old 22-04-2019, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
lrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Curvaceous Malay Jasmine’s back and ready to serve you boys 😇 *BBBJ 👑 *

Had the pleasure of meeting this babe today

At first glance.. Wow.. She has an ass that women want and men crave for... To grab and kiss and fondle

Inside the room she gives a cool and friendly vibe but could sense she's a little tired cos she had a late night..

She was sitting on me while I lay on the bed... Making small talk till I suggested that we tool a shower... I wasn't too bothered even if we didn't shower tbh but I was a little sticky due to it being a hot day and I wanted to be clean for her... Ha

Back on the bed... Started with some cathbath before we smooched... Which turned to Frenching.. Good stuff..

She then went down to blow me.. And I was blown away... Pun intended

Possibly the top 3 bbbjs I've had... She xan go sensual and can go fast as well... No teeth at all.. Top notch...

Then it was my turn to go down on her... Did it for a while.. Switched to 69 and this is where I enjoyed the most
Stuffing my face in her ass while i licked her pussy .. It was heaven

We then proceeded to the deed... Didn't last long as she was reeeal tight... Didn't expect that thoguh.. Nxt time I'll be better prepared

Made some small talk abt her FFM offering amd parted ways...

Will either rtf soon or take up the threesome pkg..

Overall one of the best local girls I've had
Great FR! Her BBBJ sounds phenomenal.
Old 22-04-2019, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
helloshop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

19 y.o Hot & Cute Local Chinese Annabelle~ FFM avail

This girl is operated by agent, not girl herself. This agent created quite a few independent already.
Old 22-04-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloshop View Post
19 y.o Hot & Cute Local Chinese Annabelle~ FFM avail

This girl is operated by agent, not girl herself. This agent created quite a few independent already.
FFM as in lesbian?
Old 22-04-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
ashwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dun mind FFM if lesbian, i sometime like lesbian act.

Last edited by ashwarrior; 22-04-2019 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Edit content
Old 22-04-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
horiv3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
FFM as in lesbian?
Apparently her as put lesbian act available, but it remains to be seen, pending FR.
Old 22-04-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Pwongfk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrjk1985 View Post
Great FR! Her BBBJ sounds phenomenal.
Anybody tried the FFM ? It is tempting
Old 22-04-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by alancoolbreeze View Post
Really broke or in luck this month. Tried bro iconick best girl Ozawa and now vivian is back! Fucking broke !
Vivian is back???! Woohoo She got any thread in sbf?
Old 23-04-2019, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 6
xtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=724782

any bros tried Babelicious Cassandra ?
Old 23-04-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexander81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwongfk View Post
Anybody tried the FFM ? It is tempting
Got kidnapped. Lol
Old 23-04-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexander81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermel View Post
Vivian is back???! Woohoo She got any thread in sbf?
Got kidnapped
Old 23-04-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander81 View Post
Got kidnapped. Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander81 View Post
Got kidnapped
LOL u are hilarious.
Old 23-04-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster