The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

First time I meet cat150 like this
Mei mei.. 1817
Cap BJ
Cannot french
Cannot dig
Cannot 69
FJ ask me why so long
Hj she say my oil very expensive
I Nv come..
Rtn: definitely no..

Because I finish work late and the only house that I can go to after work is 1817 1617
1817 service drop alot.
1617 still some gems..
If I'm not wrong.. my first complain. ..

If I go before work.. favourite house would be 0819 ytl service follow by 1608.. yesterday jarred bro intro yangzi from 16w15 but must go 16w12 in order to get ytl service. . But don't know what time open..

I have this account only few months like last year.. but i've read fr for long time already. . Ppl add my points for true fr.. but I was zap 3 times recently say I drunk write fr and childish. . And don't dare say who is he.. just a no balls guy.. Anyway this forum really not like last time. . Alot of fake fr and complains abt small little things.. really disappointed. .
Old 03-04-2016, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jarred3692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. 1130 am to 11pm. That the timing
Old 05-04-2016, 09:07 AM
Samster

Sorry 0819 can call other place girls ... only some Ang pai from other shop , the bosses don't let them go out.. my mistake yesterday when 0819 with my Fren. . They help him to call other shop girls as all good ones are busy.. new also busy accept two abit don't look like cat150 .. Haha. . I waited for bao er until show temper

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn123456 View Post
Bro her house no water bed so go where call her to water bed. I also like water bed but 0819 cannot call others

QUOTE=jarred3692;14410841]Ya bro. That the problem i faced too. Alway end up disappointed. So i still prefer my A list Yang Zi L16W15. Heavenly water bed skill. Womanly chio type. Not syt. So depend on individual preference but her service is definately better than many recommendation post here. Pls note her hse L16W15 no waterbed.
[/QUOTE]
Old 06-04-2016, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarred3692 View Post
Bro. 1130 am to 11pm. That the timing

Thanks 1130 I can
Old 06-04-2016, 12:53 PM
Samster

I everyday got zapped. .

I fr so many girls work in near geylang .. nothing to do.. got money chiang prc no money Thai. .

I've promoted massage centre till geylang cat50 and cat150

See all my post than zap me.. where got promote same gals.. one week I chiong at least 5 times all true fr.. normally I won't complain only that mei mei from 1817 only.. cat150 but cat40 service. . See properly before you zap.. any one whom visit all my post think it's real pls up me back..
Old 06-04-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I upped you bro. Thanks for the effort. You may want to consider toning down on your personal GFE with the WLs in your future FRs as these things tend to be sensitive to other bros. Cheers and happy bonking to you.

Quote:
I everyday got zapped. .

I fr so many girls work in near geylang .. nothing to do.. got money chiang prc no money Thai. .

I've promoted massage centre till geylang cat50 and cat150

See all my post than zap me.. where got promote same gals.. one week I chiong at least 5 times all true fr.. normally I won't complain only that mei mei from 1817 only.. cat150 but cat40 service. . See properly before you zap.. any one whom visit all my post think it's real pls up me back..
Old 07-04-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jarred3692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me worst. Yesterday i hv 26 point. Today left 24 point. I only recommend my A list 1 girl only. The rest not to my liking or service suck , so i no write comment cos time will tell whether that girl good or not.
Old 09-04-2016, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
I upped you bro. Thanks for the effort. You may want to consider toning down on your personal GFE with the WLs in your future FRs as these things tend to be sensitive to other bros. Cheers and happy bonking to you.
Sorry to see your reply only today.. pls post anything put it only one point
Old 09-04-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks in advance, bro Glenn.

Quote:
Sorry to see your reply only today.. pls post anything put it only one point
Old 10-04-2016, 04:38 AM
Samster

L16w17

Linda off because of fever.. try fei fei... however nothing to shout about beside her tight pussy..
Frenching no
Body too skinny
Painting no
Air port
Bbbj ask for it. She say me only.. I thought cannot come.. so say that if come 50tips. . But her pussy tight really come
Rtf; no

Have chiong too much.. vitamin $ going finished. .. time to rest.. if really in need going cat50

Last edited by glenn123456; 10-04-2016 at 05:07 PM.
Old 11-04-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

1612 Ling Ling

Had my virgin session with Ling Ling 1612 today. Although totally green to this trade, save for some KTV experience, she certainly did not disappoint me. Borrowing some other bro’s FR format cz too lazy to craft one from scratch.

Attitude: Very friendly gal who has a very dazzling and disarming smile. Once the ice is broken, can be quite chatty. Very amiable and easy to talk with. Eager to learn, kept asking me if her service is up to mark and for pointers on how to make us horny bastards happy.

Face: As described earlier, LL has this classical look which I find irresistible, macam Diao Chan and Xi Shi. Her jet black hair is long long long. Quite clear complexion.Her eyes light up when she smiles, what I would call laughing eyes.

Boobs: Beautiful B cuppers with brown nipples. Nice to grab and caress.

Body: Good height, about 1.65m in heels. Slim like your average school gal, complete with an apple ass that begged to be pounded from behind. Not too bushy, just nice. Pussy got wet in a hurry after some attention from me.

Shower: Short boobs massage from behind. No BBBJ here so bros pls guide her.

Catbath: Gentle tentative licks all round. Yes, she’s that green but that served to heighten the erotocism, macam first fuck with first gf.

BBBJ: Slow and easy, as if she didn’t want to hurt me. Decent suction which I’m sure will get much better with time. Sucked me while lying sideways against me; the flesh on flesh sensaation charged the atmosphere even more.

Painting: Highlight of my session. China men don’t lick pussies much, so my Doomalingus sent her squirming and moaning like there was no tomorrow. Farking wet too. She let out a brief scream which I’m sure everyone in the living room heard.

FJ: Thrust my latex-clad dick into a tight tight tight pussy. So tight that I actually needed some KY, and I’m not considered big. Lots of tongue-frenching (she will allow this if your breath doesn’t smell like a Sembcorp truck). Pounding that apple ass made for a wonderful sight to behold. So fucking turned on that I fucked and fucked such that my abs are still aching. Blasted my load with me on top, quite rare for cz I get winded easily. Best part was when I was lying on top on her after spewing my load and she hugged me tight with eyes half closed while I caressed her face. Damn GFE sia!

Summary: Ling Ling is super friendly and also super eager to learn the ropes. GFE very high, especially with her willingness to french. More towards GF style. Very attractive apple ass. Quite green so need the bros here to train her. Potential ang pai.

RTF: Two thumbs and a throbbing dick up, wayyyyy up!
Old 12-04-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

1612 Si Si

After generously donating my seed to Ling Ling yesterday, it was time to turn my lecherous attention to Si Si. Not entirely new to the flesh trade, having worked in a few saunas back home, Si Si has some tricks up her sleeve to keep us rock hard.

Attitude: Quite chatty gal once the door is closed. Si Si brings to mind a picture of a bored tai tai with a placid face but mischief lurking just beneath the surface.

Face: Though not completely flawless, SS has a porcelain complexion which lends her a fresh faced appearance. Fleshy cheeks which I had a wonderful time snuggling my own face up to. Narrowish but expressive eyes, as if always wondering what kinds of sexual mayhem to inflict on unsuspecting joes. With her hair done up in a bun, I can easily imagine her in a SQ kebaya.

Boobs: Pendulous C cuppers with light brown nipples which can get incredibly hard when tuned. And they are very firm yet au naturel.

Body: Good height, as with LL, about 1.65m in heels. Slightly fleshy but nowhere near voluptuous or chubby. Good enough for me.

Shower: Boobs massage back and front. No BBBJ here so bros pls guide her. Best part was her very hard nips rasping against my skin.

Catbath: Woah, this is where she started showing her stuff. Her boobs are big enough that she used her hard nips to rasp against my skin as she tongued me top to bottom. Her heavy breathing and moans made me want to fuck her there and then.

Frenching: Fuck yeah, lotsa of frenching if you don’t have bad breath. Firm and definitely very kissable lips.

BBBJ: Oh gosh, it was so good. She paid good attention to my engorged dick, working her way up from my jewels, up and round my shaft, under the tip of my dick, before slowly engulfing my by then painfully throbbing dick into her mouth. Good suction which kept me hard. She locked her slutty gaze with my eyes, as if wanting to see every moment of my agonised pleasure.

Painting: Two highlights in two days. SS claimed it was her first time being tongued and appeared nervous. As if that would stop my evil objective. Turned out she could have been telling the truth as her belly was quivering like a bowl of agar agar during a turbulent flight. She also grabbed my head as I unleashed my Doomalingus for dear life until she begged me to stop cz she cannot tahan liao. In a rare moment of compassion I relented. Her pussy lips also opened up like a flower, so yeah must be really her first time.

FJ: Sadly I didn’t last long. SS sat atop me and between her moans, the sight of her smooth body bobbing up and down, and those wonderful pendulous C cuppers jiggling before my very eyes, I caved in and shot my load.

Summary: Si Si seems a nicely balanced mix of sex siren and sassy lady, with some GFE thrown in for good measure. Friendly gal who can make joes feel at ease. Of course the french is a major plus. Definitely ang pai material, as with Ling Ling.

RTF: Two thumbs, two big toes and a throbbing dick up, wayyyyy up!
Old 14-04-2016, 01:32 AM
Samster

1612 Xiao S

Ended my newbie 1612 trifecta fuck fest with first blood for Xiao S today. I must say it was a memorable session to end off an already memorable series. Xiao S is not entirely new to the trade, and would need minimal transition to the Geylang circuit.

Attitude: Quiet at first hello but warms up once the door is closed. Very friendly and chatty gal after she opens up (and I don’t just mean her legs).

Face: Xiao S exudes a cute-girl-next-door vibes, something like Betty in the Archie comics series and someone you would bring home for mum to see. Sensuous and deliciously pouty lips. Mesmerising round eyes (think Zhu LeLing) and a winning smile which revealed not one, not two but three sweet dimples.

Boobs: Slight teardrop shaped C cuppers with light brown nipples. Look perfect on her slight frame. Veins slightly visible beneath that satiny smooth surface. I like!

Body: As mentioned, slight frame and about the same height as Ling Ling and Si Si. Smooth complexion.

Shower: No action. Later on she told me she didn’t give a boobs massage and shower BBBJ bcz I was her first blood and she forgot to give those in her nervousness. Ok, all is forgiven. How could anyone be angry with such limpid eyes and a disarming smile?

Catbath: Excellent. She ensured her C cups were brushing against my body as she licked me from neck to nipples to balls.

Frenching: She a bit shy but I got her to let me invade her mouth with my tongue…slightly. Can train further. Her full luscious lips are simply…irresistible.

BBBJ: Got a full helicopter BBBJ. Had a full view of her beautiful pussy which I will describe later. Xiao S blew me such that my dick would rub against the roof of her mouth, which got me hard fast. Quite a long BBBJ. And guys, I asked…she allows CIM!

Painting: This is where I got to savour the best part of Xiao S, whom I must say has the best looking pussy of GL, even then her namesake predecessor. Xiao S has beautifully and neatly folded pussy lips, the type which looks so clean and inviting that you can’t wait to shove your dick in. Bush-wise, only a small tuft at the top, and no hair whatsoever along the sides. And it’s all natural, not shaven. I was so mesmerised that I licked it for a long long time.

FJ: In addition from looking so mighty fine, Xiao S’ pussy was also super tight. I can confidently say she has the tightest pussy in GL right now. I nearly couldn’t push my dick in. Needless to say, I came damn fast.

Summary: Just three words: Damn Fucking Good! Don’t try you sure regret.

RTF: If I had ten dicks they would all be pointing up!
Old 14-04-2016, 02:11 AM
Samster

1639 Qiqi

Had this delightful small package before my trifecta new blood fuck fest at 1612. Contrary to what some bro said, Qiqi gave me a very wonderful time.

Attitude: Exuberant nature and quite chatty, just like that cute intern you always had secret lecherous thoughts about but could fuck her only in your mind.

Face: Sweet looking features with an impish smile macam ready to do mischief at a moment’s notice. She would definitely draw a second, even third glance from me in a bar.

Boobs: Handful B cups which I had a grand time feeling them up even before the door was closed. Nicely hard light brown nipples.

Body: Slim and taut frame, macam secondary school student. Flat belly, can see some abs too. Blemish-free complexion as far as I noticed.

Shower: Boobs massage and a quite good BBBJ. Got me nice and hard.

Catbath: Exactly like a cat. Every square inch of my body was attended to by her very limber tongue.

Frenching: Definitely not shy. Qiqi planted her lips squarely on mine when the door was barely closed, with full tongue invasion. I was immediately owned, esp with those oh-so-soft lips.

BBBJ: Very enthusiatic BBBJ, can rival the agogo gals in BKK.

Painting: Some GL gals would reluctantly part their legs to allow me access, although of course later they would part them wider in pleasure. Her eyes lit up when she realised a Doomalingus was acoming and spread them open wide wide. I was turned on by her writhing and loud moans as I painted for my life’s worth. Yessir, this gal does indeed love sex.

FJ: All positions welcome, except anal. I fucked her in just about every position physically possible for me, and she gamely went along for the ride. Exploded in forgot what position, I only remember we were both sweating heavily.

Summary: Want a gal with an insatiable appetite for sex? Qiqi is your gal.

RTF: Fuck yeah man!
Old 29-04-2016, 02:45 AM
Samster

2831a
Xiao yu

Actually very tight on cash but I really feel like giving her the second try reconmamded by bro 5931.. visited her evening time today. the rest was like the same.. however try rubbing my cock against her pussy. . She stop me because she think I'm going to raw her.. but no.. I only wanted to rub my cock head against her pussy. . Shiok.. her moan very sexy.. the rest of the things already fr before.. her boobs is really big and pussy very wet..

Overall first time service 8/10
Overall second time service 9/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread