The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 20
Alz3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlz3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
yeah bro i do agreed with you dat shes quite a looker... she used to work as a ktv princess so kinda temperamental furthermore if im not wrong she is only 21... so if u wan better service from her, guess u need to spend a bit of time to chat wit her
lol nvm there alot of otheres to try, wont die if didnt rtf her. hehehe but sound like u are her regular?
Old 12-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 20
Alz3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlz3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rxz View Post
Bro

Dont rtf her not worth your dollars & cents, her house used to have a better one called yezhi but now married to a guy in malaysia.

Really sometimes i will come in & see the threads you bruddars put so save time for walking up & down only thing is that evryone seems to say 1654A gals are the best but to me not really all except for the new ones, i have tried fei er she is considered a lot better in terms of svcs compared to miko but think she can't take it & went back, haved wanted to tried xiaoxue but she super ang pai, knn every kanna fully booked, i think 1654A is the only one like resturant can call & make booking.
not every 1 is the best I shall say , but most provide gd services there. While some houses the service it really depends. But ya ill agree that most of the time ill read FR before I go, but sometime FR are not 100% accurate. 1 bro meat is another bro prison
Old 13-05-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
U oso know arh bruddar?! Coco, Moon and Fei Fei (all 54A WL) are more than 30 years old when they ORD!
Hi Bro Alejandro88,

Of course I know.

I always look at the gals carefully for signs of ageing n compare them to a gal whose age I know for sure.

If a gal says she is 24, but is definitely older than a gal of 28, she must be in her 30s, hahaha.

Nowadays I seldom visit Legal gals as my 1st choice is for tall n chio SYTs who r 18-24.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter388 View Post
Hi bro, you are right. My buddy entertained me in 天上人间 at Beijing three years ago before its closure. The deco of the Club was absolutely first class and you could only find the equivalents in Shanghai or Tokyo and never in Sinagpore......................................... BTW, a wl of the age 22 is alredy considered to be "senior" as there is a continuous supply of young chicks replacing them. Some of them come to Singapore, Middle East and Australia.

Div D gals go to Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesai and some of them come to Singapore to work as $80 or 100 wls.

If you want get good value service, I would suggest you go to Dongguan. There are so many setups and you only believe it when you are there. There is a so call Dongguan ISO standard in the vice operation.

Believe me bros, you are not getting the top quality PRC wls in Singapore. Many of my businessmen friends who frequent China or Chinese associates say they will not waste their time and money in GL or KTW.
Hi bro peter388,

Ths for ur detailed discourse of PRC WLs.

You're right as I hv been to Macau, HK, CP, SZ n Beijing...

IMHO, in SG, the best quality SYTs in terms of looks n figure r Fujian gals who worked at KTVS, 3-4 yrs ago. Unfortunately, they were poorly educated n most of these gals don't even come anymore...I hv found only 2 who meet my lowered criteria in the last 2 yrs.

Now I try to "import" them from PRC, haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 13-05-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
peter388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi Bro Alejandro88,

Of course I know.

I always look at the gals carefully for signs of ageing n compare them to a gal whose age I know for sure.

If a gal says she is 24, but is definitely older than a gal of 28, she must be in her 30s, hahaha.

Nowadays I seldom visit Legal gals as my 1st choice is for tall n chio SYTs who r 18-24.

Cheers!

Hi bro peter388,

Ths for ur detailed discourse of PRC WLs.

You're right as I hv been to Macau, HK, CP, SZ n Beijing...

IMHO, in SG, the best quality SYTs in terms of looks n figure r Fujian gals who worked at KTVS, 3-4 yrs ago. Unfortunately, they were poorly educated n most of these gals don't even come anymore...I hv found only 2 who meet my lowered criteria in the last 2 yrs.

Now I try to "import" them from PRC, haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Hi bro Warbird, many thanks for your support of my views. True as you as said some Fujian gals have good figures but with poor education. They are not refined and even make little talks difficult.

PRC gals are practical gold diggers. Good quality gals could earn a lot more in other places than in Singapore. While the older gals with better features come to GL and they could conquer our cheongsters and make good money.

Your idea of "import" is interesting. If you don't mind, please pm me.
Old 13-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Bruddar Warbird & Peter388, actually there are many quality mei meis all over China and not just Fujian alone. Many chio babes from cities have migrated to big cities like BJ, SH, GZ, SZ, etc. to work.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 13-05-2012, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Ling Ling 1612 (beside lor 16 Hotel 81) FR by bro doomas

Doomas is destroyed by Ling Ling

Having just received a minor blessing from Singapore Pools I was thinking of how to share the good fortune when 1612 lit up in my mind and I made my way posthaste to 1612 with Ling Ling on my mind. Arrived at the joint just in time to catch her coming out from a session. The half-dazed expression and silly grin of her last customer signalled good tidings instead.

Looks: Easily a 9/10. Ling Ling can pass off easily as that varsity queen you always fantasized about fucking, with those electrifyingly beautiful eyes and cute grin which serves only to heighten the varsity queen image. What caught me dead in my tracks were her dimples which transforms her from varsity queen to saccharine-sweet SYT. With her light makeup she looks almost like an anime beauty.

Body: 8/10. I'm a sucker for gals on the thin side and Ling Ling doesn't disappoint. She's not the emaciated Kate Moss type but rather just slim with toned thighs. Ling Ling has several tattoos but I didn't mind them. In fact I found them quite fascinating.

Boobs: 8/10. Nicely shaped handful with largish aureola and very responsive nipples. I just couldn't keep my paws off them!

Foreplay: 9.5/10. I'm not sure if many GL gals now offer this but I got a very stimulating session of AR and arse-fuck from Ling Ling. She ordered me in a doggy pose with my ass sticking out and proceeded to bury her tongue in my bung hole to give me a good AR. That was not the end of the story. After licking my bunghole she slithered under and between my thighs to lick my balls. While doing that she slid her finger in and out of my arse, sending me gasping and almost collapsing on her face from her expert probing.

Frenching: 9.5/10. This gal was born to french! We must have spent 70% of the time in a tongue fight. Ling Ling has an amazingly supple and warm tongue and I nearly drowned from all that frenching. It helps if you don't drink beforehand.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. Oh boy, this gal can sure suck cock! Having prior experience in the flesh trade Ling Ling is no stranger to caring for our poor dicks after a hard day's work. Skin surface contact was excellent, with each stroke sending waves of pleasure tearing through my frame. It was all I could do not to cum in her mouth against the onslaught of her lips wrapped around my dick like a taco.

FJ: Oh fuck fuck fuck...Fucking Ling Ling was exactly like fucking a 20 year old gal who had just discovered the forbidden pleasure of sex and was determined to squeeze every iota of orgasm from every session. My session consisted of Ling Ling gasping and moaning and hugging me close as we ground our hips together. Unlike many GL gals who would give you the obligatory holding of forearms as you pumped away, Ling Ling actually drew me in for a more intimate feel. As I pumped away, she progressed to pulling me down to her and encircling her arms around my neck to french me deeply. This made for a very powerful erotic setting which served to heighten the intimacy to the max. Even after I shot my load she did not break away, instead allowing my orgasm to dissipate away first.

Personality: Ling Ling is a very energetic and bouncy gal who can be real cheeky at times. Now that adds to the fun. However, put her in the right mood and you will see her affectionate side which really can make anyone melt. You would have to have a heart of stone or dead not to feel something stop your heart when she hugs you.

Sexperience: GFE and commando, I think Ling Ling is good in both. She doesn't just kill men; she destroys them

RTF: Yes! Two thumbs and a throbbing dick up, wayyyy up!

Doomas

欢场无真情,只可喷液精

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 14-05-2012, 01:48 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro Warbird, many thanks for your support of my views. True as you as said some Fujian gals have good figures but with poor education. They are not refined and even make little talks difficult.

PRC gals are practical gold diggers. Good quality gals could earn a lot more in other places than in Singapore. While the older gals with better features come to GL and they could conquer our cheongsters and make good money.

Your idea of "import" is interesting. If you don't mind, please pm me.
Hi bro peter388,

IMHO, many though not all PRC gals, including non-WLs n "normal" gals, r either gold diggers or hoes.

We need strong n creative strategies to even the playing field, hahaha. One of the ways is to get them addicted to us...

Wil PM u.

Cheers!

Quote:
Bruddar Warbird & Peter388, actually there are many quality mei meis all over China and not just Fujian alone. Many chio babes from cities have migrated to big cities like BJ, SH, GZ, SZ, etc. to work.
Hi bro Alejandro88,

I was referring to the specific n singular situation in SG where the prettiest n sexiest PRC gals appear to be from Fujian, in my personal experience.

It's very different in China where the prettiest, sexiest n well educated SYTs r mostly from provinces OTHER than Fujian. But these young n high quality gals won't come to our little red dot. Why should they? Of course we may find a few of them here as traveling companions of some well-heeled Chinese men.

To BY these type of SYTs, we need to become "well-heeled Chinese men" n get a taste of the delicious abalone, hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 14-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi bro Alejandro88,

It's very different in China where the prettiest, sexiest n well educated SYTs r mostly from provinces OTHER than Fujian. But these young n high quality gals won't come to our little red dot. Why should they? Of course we may find a few of them here as traveling companions of some well-heeled Chinese men.

To BY these type of SYTs, we need to become "well-heeled Chinese men" n get a taste of the delicious abalone, hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bruddar, how to be a well-heeled Chinese man or act like one if I am not already one?

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 14-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bruddar, how to be a well-heeled Chinese man or act like one if I am not already one?
Good question, bruddar.

You can always give the perception that you're a man of means, before you actually become one...

Is there a better way?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 14-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
peter388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good question, bruddar.

You can always give the perception that you're a man of means, before you actually become one...

Is there a better way?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Hi bro WB, most Chinese ladies are sharp and they could size us after a few meetings. I am not sure the perception could last very long unless you could find ways to pass their tests from time to time.
Old 15-05-2012, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro WB, most Chinese ladies are sharp and they could size us after a few meetings. I am not sure the perception could last very long unless you could find ways to pass their tests from time to time.
Hi bro peter388,

I think you're right.

Perception may only buy time n get her attracted to u, but where the rubber meets the road, when it's time for u to BY her pussy exclusively, money is still vital...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 15-05-2012, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Qing Qing 1612
Has been on my list to do for a while. Kept missing out but finally got her without waiting the other day.
Looks: 7/10. Not great, not bad either. Smiles nicely and is chatty. When she gets ona subject she likes, she becomes quite animated.

Body: 6/5/10. Soft. She needs to work out. Very fair also. Slim built but with an ok butt.

Boobs: 7/10. Bit droopy with largish aureola and very responsive nipples. C cups? Soft tits also. Actually, everything on this girl is kinda soft and needs toning up!! But this is my preference for a body type. I know many who like Qing Qing’s type of body.
Frenching: 8/10. Pretty good. Got this without any resistance from shower all the way to walking out of the room.

BBBJ: 7/10. OK. Bit of teeth can be felt. Shower BBBJ and game for many positions.

FJ: 9/10 This was the best bit. Maybe cause we ended up in a position that I have not experienced in a long time. Standing doggy with her pressed against the mirror, hands splayed out wide while I pounded into her from behind. I am getting hard now thinking about it!! Aldo did missionary and doggy on the bed while her soft boobs really swing around.

Personality: 9/10 What a great girl. Chatty, accommodating, fun to be with. She made a interesting point that she said i was built more like a China man. Hmmm....mean what ah? She said I was tanned and fit. Most Singapore guys are fat. bwhahahah. I told her better don't repeat that. She knows how to work ones ego. hehe

RTF: On the list but many others to try first.
Old 15-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jin Lian 1617
Was a recommendation by the boss at one of the houses. I was waiting for Qing Qing or Bao Bao and started getting a little edgy. This house, I counted, had 12 customers sitting around. Plus the house staff means 15 guys. What the fuck? Country club or what. And these guys got no life. Sit there all day. Week day and week end. Gee…. So the boss said why not try this other girl. Not bad. Ok, I am always ok to try anything…. In fact, the boss had recommended me girls before where he wants ‘confirmation’ on her in the room and I have done him the ‘favour’ also haha
Looks: 7.5/10. MILF. Not one of those super hot ones that you see but maybe one that is around, you don’t notice too much until she is right up against you with her hand down your pants and breathing hard.

Body: 7.5/10. Pretty good. More on the slim side. Not much in terms of butt of boobs but nothing sticking out where it should not be also.

Boobs: 7.5/10. Small, maybe B’s at the most but sensitive nipples. Great to feel in my hand and mold.
Frenching: 10/10. Wah lao eh….super duper….really really solid. One point she was doing a slow hand job on me while we frenched and frenched. Would be happy to hire her to sit in the car and french at the drive in cinema haha. In the shower, while drying up, one the bed, after the session in the shower again, before we left the room. Whoa…..

BBBJ: 7.5/10. Not bad. Uses hand and mouth so ‘cheats’ a little. In the shower, on the bed etc. BTW, she is pretty good with her hand job. I asked her where she learnt it from. She said a customer taught it to her and he learnt it from a Malaysian girl called……CK. Ah, now we understand….

FJ: 7.5/10 Too much movement on her part. She doesn’t work with me on my strokes, preferring to give the impression she is super hungry for it and so jerks her body in all sorts of directions. Makes smooth trusting a little difficult.

Personality: 8/10 Great. Willing to learn. Chatty also.

RTF: For sure!!
Old 15-05-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

Talking Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Dun see many cheonster mention this house wor. I tried newbie, Xue Fei who is fresh from the oven. But I did not draw 1st blood wor. Xue Fei is from Guanxi. She got experience in the skin trade. She is from L2045.

Looks -7.08; cute, young, big eyes, fair, high cheek bones, roundish face, lianish golden brown long hair

Physique - 7.15; voluptuous to bah bah, fair, super smooth, rounded rearwhich is good for some doggie actions, quite chunky thighs, 1.66m. She reminds me of 54A Lan Xin

Boobs - 7.78; healthy natural C jugs; I like lor!

Cat-bath - 7.10; rubba rubba here and there; I like to hug and grab her body and backside! Shiok lah!

BBBJ - 7.45; Beh pai for a newbie and good suction! She macam like sucking ice cream de!

French - 7.33; Yes, speak fluent french if you have no bad breathe or rotten gums/teeth

AR - 6.85; Yes, on condition u dun have piles or stinko ass!

FJ - 7.88; Bagus! many positions allow de! Allow 2 shots if you can fire within 60 mins if not, pay extra time lor! very wet wet wet and tight de!

RTF - sure, why not!

The rest of the wl from L2045 are:

1) Tai Feng: Commando, slim and wild lianish looking!
2) Lu Yao: young, short, bah bah, D cup sagged knockers!
3) Liang Liang: newbie, 1.68m, from Liaoning, pleasant and GND lookers!
4) Mi Yuan: Chio SYT, 1.6m and slim
5) Cai Hong: Pleasant; 1.65m, should have size C jugs by looking at her deep loong kao!
5) Ling Fei: Chio SYT, 1.6m and petite

Njoy!

Old 15-05-2012, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile My Oh My! She is pretty pretty ...

My Oh My! She is Pretty Pretty!

WL Name - Mi Yuan
Origin - ChongQin, PRC
House - L20H45
Age - 22 years of age
Height - 1.6m (barefoot)
Misc - She is eloquent and has great personality. In fact, she possesses the total package I desire in a sex partner ... Pretty, lovely, demure from the outside and yet she has the ability to put on a sex-appealing front once in the room ...

Looks - 7.8/10

She is dainty, lovely, pretty, demure, alluring ... plus charming personality and able to discharge lots of GFE ... All wraps into one to give me the X-Factor that I desire. She has straight tress at the top and slight body permed at the base. She has medium size double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes. Her nose is quite sharp and narrow. She usually wears very little makeup ... This is called naked makeup which is the In-Thing now.

Bod - 7.8/10

She has slim, fair and smooth body complexion. Although not tall by GL standard, the good thing is, she has nice looking curves on her butts and well shaped pair of legs like an aerobic dancer. She certainly built like a hyperactive teenager. I thought I like what I saw ...

Tits - 7.0/10

She has pointy natural A cup frontal assets but with well shaped curves for one to mould and caress. For big time tits lovers, you can pass her ... She has pale brown nipples which are of pencil erase in size. Her nipples were ultra responsive ... They can easily become erected when I applied a few minutes of circling and very gentle twitching on her cute looking nipples with my warm and moist tongue & lips combo ...

Pre-Shower - 8.8/10

We were very spontaneous in this department ... It was like we were GF-BF who were about to make love ... The moment we were in the room, I held her hands and pulled her close to me. I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and we exchanged some heavenly sweet action ... I then whisper sweet nothing into her ears and licked her ear lobe gently ... followed by her neck ... My hands started to move downwards to grab her curvy butts ... At that instant, I have already developed a trememdous hard on! She unbuttoned my shirts and started to lick & suck my nipples ... At the sametime, she unzipped my pants to slip her hand into my brief to caress my hard on member ... I then pushed her gently on the bed to lick her inner thighs ... I pulled her panty aside to give her a cunnilingus ... We subsequently proceeded to shower just before we were about to be on fire!

Shower - 8.0/10

She gave me a sensuous and seductive body2body soapy massage and a BBBJ in the shower ... This action of hers reminded me of the now-defunct 54A Xiao Xue ... Shiokalicious!

Fore-Play - 7.5/10

Don't expect commando fore-play from this lass. However, she gave me a normal CAT150 which was sensuously addictive. I can feel a lot of intimate & GF sparks being discharged in the process ... At that juncture, I was begging for more ...

AR - N/A

She does not do this but she would lick the areas around my arse-crack and butts ...

BBBJ - 7.8/10

It was a rather interesting and at the sametime absolutely mesmerizing BBBJ for me ... She would grind her moist pussy against my right thigh and then switched to my left thigh in an erotic & seductive fashion as she gave me a half-throated BBBJ simultaneously. Not much HJ action on my member shaft except that she would caress my perineum & scrotum alternately ... The overall feeling was damn heavenly stimulating & shiokalicious! Words alone cannot describe how I felt my fiery feeling which was generated as a result ...

FJ - 7.8/10

The feeling was like doing it with my GF/lover ... I must say the whole process was spontaneously intoxicating and the climax was like an intense volcano eruption on my part ... I was hoping the session was eternal ... It has been a long time since I experienced such intense orgasmic phase ... I also did a cunnilingus on her just before the coitus ... After some relentless sucking and licking, her entire genital area was engorged with blood and her clit was erected. Lubrication seemed to increase dramatically and her vaginal walls contracted ... That was the time I should enter her. Oh my, she was super tight and moist downsouth ... The ömph feel was heavenly and sensationally-sexxciting! That was the best bonk of the month for me!

Attitude - 8.5/10

Fantastic for a newbie of one month old ... She is eloquent and friendly ... She definitely made a good company ... In a nutshell, she has the X-Factor ...

RTF - That goes without asking ... still counting ...

Enjoy,
MaXxx

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread