The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L18 H05 - Zhi Ling

ZHI LING
HSE: L18 H05
OKT: Peter
PHONE: 6744-2977
HSE GALS: Ke Le, Lu Lu, Xiao Tian, Zhi Ling - [4]
**Lu Lu to start this coming Friday.

Had to dig back a number of pages to find this thread but fortunately I found it. Would be a shame to lose so much colourful history.

GL GAL
Zhi Ling is a mid to late 20s gal. She has an angular face with very pretty cat eyes, almond-shaped with double-eyelids. She uses heavy mascara and fake eye lashes. Alot of foundation make-up is used on her face. Lips are full and pouty. Her hair runs past her shoulders with some curls at the ends, some dyed brown streaks. Bangs are cut across the brow line. What I noticed in the shower is she has ALOT of white hair at the scalp.

She is abt 156-158cm and weighs ard 43kg. White skin with a small tattoo on her back on the shoulder blade; "xiao cs" didn't ask her abt it. B-cup natural tits with 50-cent aerolas and large nipples. Some curves and baby fat at the belly.

ROOM SERVICE
My first time at L18H05; OKT Peter speaks good english and is very friendly and patient. The house has 2 renovated waiting areas, one by the front door and a VIP room in the back. The VIPs can enjoy a secluded area with large comfy couches facing a plasma TV. I sat in the front where I got a good look at all the house gals as I waited for Zhi Ling; it would be unfair to rate them as they were not working so they were not glamed up but newbie Lu Lu looked the youngest and had the freshest look. Zhi Ling is the top gal here and gets most of the attention.

In the room, Zhiling and I exchanged some small talk before the action. She is flirty before the start of the session. In the shower she soaps you up and rinses you off. A short BBBJ was offered. It was here that I noticed the white hair at the roots......Not a good start to our session.

On bed she starts with a catbath while I'm laying face up. No frenching, only kiss on the lips. Sucking on my nipples with her hand stroking my cock. Her catbath is fairly brief then she starts the BBBJ. Good suction and use of hands. Its a unique effort where she will press parts of the groin area while sucking penis. I was semi-erect.....the compass was barely pointing north east. We switched to 69 so I could give her mei mei an oral inspection. It is a very unique looking, pink pussy. It looks like she had a pussy transplant because the colour is so much different from the surrounding area.

She slipped on a CD while I was still not totally hard. I entered her missionary style but could not maintain my hardness. I requested a HJ to finish me off.

RECOMMENDATION
Zhi Ling has some dedicated fans and there were alot of calls asking for her while I waited. There are also some favorable FRs in here but we didn't hit it off. We lacked chemistry. No offense to her fans but I'm sure some of you have had better experiences than me.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18 H05 - Zhi Ling

Sad that you didn't enjoy this popular chio bu. Had a damn good bang with her in her first two weeks here thanks to tip offs from some bros on this gem.

To fully enjoy session, one must be able to build chemistry with the girl in the first place.

By the way bro, time for you to give your top 5 rankings in the rankings thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonerDoner View Post
ZHI LING
HSE: L18 H05
OKT: Peter
PHONE: 6744-2977
HSE GALS: Ke Le, Lu Lu, Xiao Tian, Zhi Ling - [4]
**Lu Lu to start this coming Friday.

Had to dig back a number of pages to find this thread but fortunately I found it. Would be a shame to lose so much colourful history.

GL GAL
Zhi Ling is a mid to late 20s gal. She has an angular face with very pretty cat eyes, almond-shaped with double-eyelids. She uses heavy mascara and fake eye lashes. Alot of foundation make-up is used on her face. Lips are full and pouty. Her hair runs past her shoulders with some curls at the ends, some dyed brown streaks. Bangs are cut across the brow line. What I noticed in the shower is she has ALOT of white hair at the scalp.

She is abt 156-158cm and weighs ard 43kg. White skin with a small tattoo on her back on the shoulder blade; "xiao cs" didn't ask her abt it. B-cup natural tits with 50-cent aerolas and large nipples. Some curves and baby fat at the belly.

ROOM SERVICE
My first time at L18H05; OKT Peter speaks good english and is very friendly and patient. The house has 2 renovated waiting areas, one by the front door and a VIP room in the back. The VIPs can enjoy a secluded area with large comfy couches facing a plasma TV. I sat in the front where I got a good look at all the house gals as I waited for Zhi Ling; it would be unfair to rate them as they were not working so they were not glamed up but newbie Lu Lu looked the youngest and had the freshest look. Zhi Ling is the top gal here and gets most of the attention.

In the room, Zhiling and I exchanged some small talk before the action. She is flirty before the start of the session. In the shower she soaps you up and rinses you off. A short BBBJ was offered. It was here that I noticed the white hair at the roots......Not a good start to our session.

On bed she starts with a catbath while I'm laying face up. No frenching, only kiss on the lips. Sucking on my nipples with her hand stroking my cock. Her catbath is fairly brief then she starts the BBBJ. Good suction and use of hands. Its a unique effort where she will press parts of the groin area while sucking penis. I was semi-erect.....the compass was barely pointing north east. We switched to 69 so I could give her mei mei an oral inspection. It is a very unique looking, pink pussy. It looks like she had a pussy transplant because the colour is so much different from the surrounding area.

She slipped on a CD while I was still not totally hard. I entered her missionary style but could not maintain my hardness. I requested a HJ to finish me off.

RECOMMENDATION
Zhi Ling has some dedicated fans and there were alot of calls asking for her while I waited. There are also some favorable FRs in here but we didn't hit it off. We lacked chemistry. No offense to her fans but I'm sure some of you have had better experiences than me.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
ct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Fei Fei (2062A), Slim leggy, looks quite like a singaporean/malaysian chinese.. tanned.. ok looking, a bit ah lian kind. Hmm actually the face also look abit like Riko Chitose... 172 slim leggy, B boobs (Nvr ask but shld be mod but still very soft. Can feel implant when you grab frm behind) Like her waist curve, enough butt good for doggie. That tattoo on her left forearm actually means Ji Xiang Ru Yi...

Not a service girl but very gfe.. Once enter the room help you undress. hugs, light kisses here & there... Shower wise not much sexual action but she seems to like playing with mi nipples from behind.. & with one leg shaft in between mind... once out of the room help mi dry up & as she dry mi lower 1/2 as she was squatting... she kind of give mi a rod a hello kiss...lol On the bed it is very much like bonking a gf.. so no one dragon service... basically lots of frenching, hugs, fondling.. She is quite playful as she like to "bit" a your tongue while frenching.. Frenching gentle type not commando... No AR.

BBBJ is not too bad with balls licking & sucking. Deep throat included... Good cfm eye contact... sometimes she'll look into the mirror as she is blowing... haha... horny bitch... didn't paint her mei mei but just finger she can get damn wet liao.. by the time I mi rod enter she is already very well lub.... FJ, very responsive & good stamina.. good natural moan.. By the time we cum she will hug you super tight... Continue w lots of hugs & kiss even after the deed...

Overall an enjoyable session.. if you are not into service & in the mood of getting a high level gfe type of WL I think she can worth a go.. Quite a notti playful gal... keep wanting to leave a love bit on mi... as I was abt to put on me cloths she suddenly when down & blow mi rod again hard again... lol... lots of goodbye hug & kisses..

Thanks bro Omnia for the heads up...
Old 10-10-2012, 02:43 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Just RTF one of my top 5, syt Jin Jin at WH1612.

Sibei song, I can come in 5 minutes from her soapy foreplay if I don't control....

One of the best syts in geylang right now. Service and syt prettiness top notch- at least an 8 for looks and service and body... She's slim, fair and natural b-cup soft young boobies that glide nicely against your cock when she slides up n down your body.... Her licks n flicks of the tongue during catbath n bbj, heavenly.

She remembered that I have not come look for her for two months. But still her service as good as before. Fucked her hard and she gasped " Wah, ni Hao Meng!!!!" as I jacked my dick into her at a crazy speed...

Came quite fast with this one, hard to tahan when she's so cute...

Saw a newbie xiaoguo at this house, may try later.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
ct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xiu Xiu (1612), had her during her 1st week of work. Slim leggy.. mature bitchy looking. around 168, B- cupper soft type. Still prefer her w that thick black specs but now a days she dun wear them as cheongster seems to prefer her w/o... but can request her to wear if you want

Once enter the room you can tell you are in good hands.. Friendly but not over chatty. She does has the know how to build up a good bonk mood.. Good frenching. Like the part where she hold head w both hands & speak french.. Shower, boob massage on the back w running water. Some painting & finished w BBBJ after which a good lick up me bod to give me a kiss... she did this a on the bed also... she likes you to taste your own pre-cum... lol

On hit the bed... she relax you 1st b4 she does your back.. boob massage first after which a good painting. At time you use her teeth to gentle bit you. To be honest she reminds me of retired Selina (16w15) when she does her foreplay service. Very passion, gentle & sensual. Tho" I'll say not as good but almost there. At times she'll also like to breath deeply near you ears & finish w some painting... AR is pretty sensual type not much commando pokes but still nice enough. BBBJ good mix of ice cream licks & lots of deep throats plus twist & turns. Very good CFM eye contact all the away... Front painting, besides the usual also include some sucking of your finger & painting your armpit.. lol She also does a foot job on your didi like those Jap AV that features long legs...

FJ, accommodating & pro active. I must say tho" I am not a fan of cowgirl but she did it pretty well.. not by how well she rocks but the plus point was at she even grab hands to gently pin me to the bed when she rocks.. her butt is good for doggie plus spanking also.. hehe... Finished in good old missionary w some nice frenching...

Overall a damn good bonk! She emits a good womanly vib & She knows how to make a man feel good. Will RTF her surely..
Old 10-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Samster

Rtf Ling Er (02) from 24M13 again.

Sibei song. Song song gao jurong.

zhi kor char bor eh skill, limpeh boh wei gong.

Make me damn steam, like living a wet dream.

The way she licks, gives me my kicks.

The way she sucks, it makes me shout, "oh fuck!"

When she gives that horny look, I find it real hard not to get hooked.

That face and those eyes, I'm floating into paradise...

On the wings of pure ecstasy....
Old 10-10-2012, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Babelicious + Yummilicious = Spell-Binding Effects

Babelicious + Yummilicious = Spell-Binding Effect

WL Name - Zhiling
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 22 years of age
Height - 1.60m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1805
Misc Info - Prior experience as a KTV Hostess

Looks - 7.8/10

She has the total package that I fancy in a whore. I would classify her as one of the prettier ones in GL CAT150. She has big double eyelid eyes (luckily her feng yen are not so obvious like 2045's Liang Liang as I dislike gal with feng yen), she put on fake but looked natural eyelashes, sharp high-bridge nose, well shaped kissable lips and long lightly-permed tress. She has adorably high cheek-bones. She has almost flawless & smooth facial complexion.

Bod - 7.5/10

Although she is not tall, she still score as far as I am concern, she has attractive and well proportioned bod with sexy curves along the appropriate parts of her anatomy ... Her booty is curvy and protruding outward ... Very palatable to my sight ... She has fair and superbly procelain smooth body complexion. Very shiok to caress indeed ... Albeit she is not lanky by GL standard, she has a pair of well shaped legs that put many gals to shame. She has a smally red tattoo of her mum's name.

Tits - 7.5/10

She possesses B cupper frontal assets which are youthfully firmed and yet tender to my touch ... She has pale pink cherry size nipples ... I find them pretty attractive and very appetizing to me ... I spent hell lots of time moulding, kneading, licking and sucking these priceless assets of hers like a deprived child. Bwahahaha ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5/10

It was as if she was being programmed for this department specially for me ... She seemed to be in sync with my desires ... We gradually and sensuously caressed each other all over ... We subsequently begun to lock lips and eventually frenched each other in a girlfriendly-boyfriendly fashion ... We almost drowned ourselves in this department as we spent a good engrossing 15 mins ... Woafff! Very mesmerizing indeed! We at least undressed each other piece by piece before proceeding for shower ...

Shower Action - 7.0/10

No sexual action except that we frenched mildly ... She gave me a thorough soapy rub in all the critical parts of my anatomy.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

If you are looking for a WL who can perform a commando cat-bath, you can pass her. She is those who offers slow, sensuous and gentle cat-bath ... Nonetheless I enjoyed her cat-bath as I felt that it was done with lots of passion and GF feel ... I felt very stimulated by the way she nibbled her lips and rolling of her tongue on my nipples ... We exchanged french kisses wherever the situation presented itself ... I also enjoyed the way she mounted on top of me while performing cat-bath ...

AR - N/A

French Kissing - 8.3/10

Sensuous, wet, warm and passionate ... I felt like I was kissing my real GF. Lots of ömph feel in the process. I was on cloud 9 in super quick pace ... Woaff!!! Yummilicious!

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She engulfed almost the full length of my heirloom into her mouth with some incorporation of saliva-laced hand action in this department per my personal instruction. The BBBJ was done in a slow and sensuous fashion which I prefer in fact. I asked to stimulate my perineum and testicals with her hands while performing BBBJ simultaneously. It would be ashamed if I don't reciprocate her by giving her a thorough muff-dive as she has attractive looking pink pussy ...

FJ - 7.8/10

We adopted cowgal ride, doggie bonking (she was on four on the bed edge while I stood on the floor), frontal bonk (I positioned her on the edge of the mattress with her legs raised at about 45 degree whille I held her legs and bonked her standing on the floor) ... I ultimately fired off in missionary position. We frenched passionately and engagingly while in the latter position. I must add that the ömph feel while bonking her was very intense ... As a result she drove up my sexual adrenaline in super quick pace ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

Awesome! A box-office star is born in L1805! Please note that thats my personal definition of a Box-Office star as all our expectation and taste may vary from individuals to individuals. When I penned the above FR, the way I converted how I felt in words here is manifested from within my sensory stimuli ... If you observe, I am one who no longer dig for solid and aggressive commando service ... Maybe once wherever the moon is blue I might feel the need for a superfluous commando service from a WL ... Therefore, if you are one who enjoys commando service, you can safely pass Zhi Ling ...

RTF - Already RTF her thrice and am still counting ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Today I upped Xiao Jing from 1619.

Look - Cute and sweet type. She told me she is 23 years old. 75/100
Body - Petite, about 1.58m tall w/o heels.
Breasts - Full B cups w/light brown nipples. 75/100
Cat-Bath -Detail-oriented. She got experience in Suana in China.
Frenching - She spoke after one rtf. 78/100
BBBJ - Deep & wet type. 80/100
FJ - Good stamina when she China-rode me ontop. We also did dog style and missionary. She was tight and skilled in the clamping technique. 79/100
RTF - Already done one time.
Cool bro. Had her on her second day here. Not too bad looking but skills wise quite weak still.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Superbly Smooth and Ultra Seductive Courtesan-like Babe!

A Superbly Smooth and Ultra Seductive Courtesan-Like Babe!

WL Name - Dan Dan
Origin - Guangzhou, PRC
Age - 25 years of age
Height - 1.58m (barefoot)
Home Base - L2045A
Misc Info - I have upped this smooth, cool and ultra seductive courtesan-like for umpteem times ... However I have not RTF her for a good 4 months or so due to a combination of the distraction of the influx of newer PRC lasses and my long haul travels. She speaks fluent Cantonese ...

Looks - 7.7/10

She is a gorgeous babe and has a Korean-Chinese parentage looks that would definitely make head turns if she sashays along Orchard road with an attention grabbing outfit and 4 inches stiletoes heels ... She has huge and sparkling double eyelid eyes with naturally long upper and lower eyelashes ... She has high bridge nose but her nose is a tad too wide and big for her facial shape. She has very beautifully shaped lips.

Bod - 7.0/10

She is under the category of fleshy and has the essential curves to make any warm-blooded man weak in his knees ... She has a Cross sign tattoo at the back of her neck and a laser-removed tattoo scar on one of her hands (near her thumb). She love to put on multiple funky ear rings ... She has perky butts and smooth body complexion.

Tits - 7.5/10

She has natural B cupper frontal assets and pale brown nipples. They were certainly very nice to suck, lick, caress and mould ...

This ultra smooth and super seductive courtesan can go on and on in this department without prompting at all. If you allow her to dominate the session, you prolly need two or more sessions as she would take her own sweet time to charm you with her GF skill before serving you the main course. We frenched passionately and engagingly while our hands were all over each other ... The session heat up pretty fast ... I guess the temperature generated by us was high enough to activate the room Water Sprinkler Sensor (if there is one in the room). Actually she almost wanna start the session without proceeding to shower ... Probably she was aware that I had already showered before meeting her.

Shower Action - 8.0/10

She gave me a deep-throated BBBJ and we also frenched passionately in the shower! She would allow me to slide my already hard-on dick in-between her crack to mimic a rear entry action. I would simultaneously stimulate her clit with my fingers and I groped her tits with my other hand. My lips was busy sucking & licking her neck. Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 8.0/10

She gave me an awesome cat-bath from my back to the front ... It was stimulatingly done. Her awesome skill only surface after my 2nd RTF.

French Kiss - 8.0/10

Very passionate and engaging indeed ... I was simply mesmerized!

AR - 8.0/10

One of the best I have experienced this year. Good tongue twirling and rolling action on the sensitive area of my ass-crack and inner ass-hole. Fantabulous effort! She incorporated the AR with some Hand Actions ... Very stimulating indeed!

BBBJ - 8.0/10

Ultra deep-throated and sensuous BBBJ! Another area I enjoyed thoroughly! No kidding! Try her and you will understand where I am coming from ...

FJ - 8.5/10

She was pretty accommodating to my sexual desires ... We adopted various positions - Cowgal ride, scissors, frontal bonks, doggie entry and missionary. Every session with her was equally awesome and spell-binding ... I have to extend another session during a few of my RTFs because I don't seem to get enough of her. The Ömph feel was very intense and we seemed to be able synchronized very well during the coitus ... I can't upped her too often as she would tend to drain up my sexual adrenaline big time ... I need longer duration to re-charge before I can up another lass ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

You need to know how to de-massify her feisty and cool nature in order to maximize your mileage. This is because she is definitely not your ordinary PRC WL one can easily find in GL. In fact I like her cool and yet seductive personality ... She is eloquent and speak sophisticatedly ...

RTF - I have upped her for umpteem times ... I guess I need to revisit her real soon just in case she hangs her cunt for good ... Bwahahaha ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-10-2012, 11:04 PM
Samster

Re: A Superbly Smooth and Ultra Seductive Courtesan-like Babe!

Bro, were you the guy that upped Dan Dan yesterday at 2831A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A Superbly Smooth and Ultra Seductive Courtesan-Like Babe!

WL Name - Dan Dan
Origin - Guangzhou, PRC
Age - 25 years of age
Height - 1.58m (barefoot)
Home Base - L2045A
Misc Info - I have upped this smooth, cool and ultra seductive courtesan-like for umpteem times ... However I have not RTF her for a good 4 months or so due to a combination of the distraction of the influx of newer PRC lasses and my long haul travels. She speaks fluent Cantonese ...

Looks - 7.7/10

She is a gorgeous babe and has a Korean-Chinese parentage looks that would definitely make head turns if she sashays along Orchard road with an attention grabbing outfit and 4 inches stiletoes heels ... She has huge and sparkling double eyelid eyes with naturally long upper and lower eyelashes ... She has high bridge nose but her nose is a tad too wide and big for her facial shape. She has very beautifully shaped lips.

Bod - 7.0/10

She is under the category of fleshy and has the essential curves to make any warm-blooded man weak in his knees ... She has a Cross sign tattoo at the back of her neck and a laser-removed tattoo scar on one of her hands (near her thumb). She love to put on multiple funky ear rings ... She has perky butts and smooth body complexion.

Tits - 7.5/10

She has natural B cupper frontal assets and pale brown nipples. They were certainly very nice to suck, lick, caress and mould ...

This ultra smooth and super seductive courtesan can go on and on in this department without prompting at all. If you allow her to dominate the session, you prolly need two or more sessions as she would take her own sweet time to charm you with her GF skill before serving you the main course. We frenched passionately and engagingly while our hands were all over each other ... The session heat up pretty fast ... I guess the temperature generated by us was high enough to activate the room Water Sprinkler Sensor (if there is one in the room). Actually she almost wanna start the session without proceeding to shower ... Probably she was aware that I had already showered before meeting her.

Shower Action - 8.0/10

She gave me a deep-throated BBBJ and we also frenched passionately in the shower! She would allow me to slide my already hard-on dick in-between her crack to mimic a rear entry action. I would simultaneously stimulate her clit with my fingers and I groped her tits with my other hand. My lips was busy sucking & licking her neck. Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 8.0/10

She gave me an awesome cat-bath from my back to the front ... It was stimulatingly done. Her awesome skill only surface after my 2nd RTF.

French Kiss - 8.0/10

Very passionate and engaging indeed ... I was simply mesmerized!

AR - 8.0/10

One of the best I have experienced this year. Good tongue twirling and rolling action on the sensitive area of my ass-crack and inner ass-hole. Fantabulous effort! She incorporated the AR with some Hand Actions ... Very stimulating indeed!

BBBJ - 8.0/10

Ultra deep-throated and sensuous BBBJ! Another area I enjoyed thoroughly! No kidding! Try her and you will understand where I am coming from ...

FJ - 8.5/10

She was pretty accommodating to my sexual desires ... We adopted various positions - Cowgal ride, scissors, frontal bonks, doggie entry and missionary. Every session with her was equally awesome and spell-binding ... I have to extend another session during a few of my RTFs because I don't seem to get enough of her. The Ömph feel was very intense and we seemed to be able synchronized very well during the coitus ... I can't upped her too often as she would tend to drain up my sexual adrenaline big time ... I need longer duration to re-charge before I can up another lass ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

You need to know how to de-massify her feisty and cool nature in order to maximize your mileage. This is because she is definitely not your ordinary PRC WL one can easily find in GL. In fact I like her cool and yet seductive personality ... She is eloquent and speak sophisticatedly ...

RTF - I have upped her for umpteem times ... I guess I need to revisit her real soon just in case she hangs her cunt for good ... Bwahahaha ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 11-10-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

I have not RTF her since 4 months plus ago. I rarely go to Willie's den as I dislike overly crowded environment. I prefer to keep a low profile whilst in GL wherever possible ... Unless there is desirable gem from that house that warrant my patronage ... BTW, I ain't in Sg currently till this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Bro, were you the guy that upped Dan Dan yesterday at 2831A?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-10-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
prefer to keep a low profile whilst in GL wherever possible ...
Care to share which low profile house is discrete and good ?

Thanks
Stabil0 is skinny
Stabil0 is hated by all bcos she plays politics in office
Stabil0 tried to seduce Boss's son but not successful
Old 12-10-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have not RTF her since 4 months plus ago. I rarely go to Willie's den as I dislike overly crowded environment. I prefer to keep a low profile whilst in GL wherever possible ... Unless there is desirable gem from that house that warrant my patronage ... BTW, I ain't in Sg currently till this weekend.
Ok. Well, I thought you were around as you seem to be active suddenly this past two weeks and writing a string of frs on girls listed in my top 20 list that I shared some weeks ago in the ranking thread like nana, zhiling and dan dan. Glad you enjoyed them.

And nana and zhiling super new so you couldn't have had them months ago, so was thinking you were in town.

Ah well, must've seen wrongly bro
Old 12-10-2012, 09:05 AM
Samster

Some time I may not post FR on the WL whom I upped ... I may also defer posting FR due to certain reasons which I don't see why I should discuss here. Therefore, I may have already done some of the WL whom you have shared in this forum long before you ...

Nana & Zhiling are new but not super new. I first did them 3-4 weeks ago ...

Have a good bonkin' weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Ok. Well, I thought you were around as you seem to be active suddenly this past two weeks and writing a string of frs on girls listed in my top 20 list that I shared some weeks ago in the ranking thread like nana, zhiling and dan dan. Glad you enjoyed them.

And nana and zhiling super new so you couldn't have had them months ago, so was thinking you were in town.

Ah well, must've seen wrongly bro

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-10-2012, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Some time I may not post FR on the WL whom I upped ... I may also defer posting FR due to certain reasons which I don't see why I should discuss here. Therefore, I may have already done some of the WL whom you have shared in this forum long before you ...

Nana & Zhiling are new but not super new. I first did them 3-4 weeks ago ...

Have a good bonkin' weekend!
Haha. Cool. Well, a humble request for your frs to come in earlier for the benefit of all so we can be alerted of gems you've discovered sooner rather than later

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread