The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Flamecatcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Local Massage

I can't seem to find a massage parlour in the west that provides extras 😔 Can pm me some places to try pls? 😭😭
Old 19-08-2016, 02:44 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local Massage

i think wes side all are clean masg
come to east side.
Old 20-08-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 11
AhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud of

There are several near Lakeside; Jurong East MRT stations. Standard MILFs; not pretty but acceptable. Usually rates are $45 or $50 for an hour's massage and the rest are quite standard. Not all offer FJ though but HJ and BM are usually available at the normal price. Nothing spectacular though but if u are there; well, IMHO, its ok for a quick release.
Old 20-10-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

establish spa mainly prc work permit just arrive
Old 22-03-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 11
AhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud of

Tried a local (or Malaysian? from her Mandarin slang) MILF in the East side recently. Looks pretty enough with big eyes but not model like gorgeous. Slim, smooth skin with B boobs - all firm and natural with small nipples.
Massage can beat those HCs hands down as she does her kneading properly and unlike those whom stroke stroke little bro after 5 mins. Only when she finished (after nearly an hour or abt 50 mins) then she asked the GQ.
Value for money as she asked for standard rates. Nice lady.
Old 23-03-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhWeiWei View Post
Tried a local (or Malaysian? from her Mandarin slang) MILF in the East side recently. Looks pretty enough with big eyes but not model like gorgeous. Slim, smooth skin with B boobs - all firm and natural with small nipples.
Massage can beat those HCs hands down as she does her kneading properly and unlike those whom stroke stroke little bro after 5 mins. Only when she finished (after nearly an hour or abt 50 mins) then she asked the GQ.
Value for money as she asked for standard rates. Nice lady.
Can share ctc and damages? Thanks
Old 23-03-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Harper29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro.

Can share ctc? Thanks
Old 23-03-2018, 01:12 AM